剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
为我
For me.
我想我们找到了能帮我们修复过去的人
I think we found someone who can help us fix the past.
这是好消息 萨缪尔
That's good news, Samuel.
是
Yes.
所以
So...
我要你送我回到过去
I need you to send me back.
多少年前
How far?
14年前
14 years.
我没看到你离开派对
Hey, I didn't see you leave the party.
看来你还在那儿
Guess you're still there.
而且你还忘了关窗
And you left the windows open.
洛杉矶
麦迪
Matty.
麦迪
Matty!
麦迪
Matty.
麦迪 你又躲起来了吗
Matty, are you hiding again?
麦迪在哪儿啊
Where's Matty?
嗨 爸爸
Hi, daddy.
我想要回我的身体
I want my body back.
把他放下 求你了
You put him down. Please
可怜的爸爸 看起来多害怕啊 是吧
Poor daddy, he looks pretty scared, huh?
你能看到他发疯的样子吗
Can you see him freaking out?
我不明白 你是怎么在这里的呢
I don't...I don't understand. How are you even here?
马特 我是你的一部分
I'm part of you, Matt.
无论你对我做过什么 我先暂时不提
Whatever you did to me, I held on,
现在我在你的大脑里
And now I'm inside your head.
那你不是真的吗
So you're not real?
那我现在怎么能抱住你的小婴儿呢
Then how could I be holding your little boy?
先放下他
Just put him down.
除非你把我想要的给我
Not until you give me what I want.
你对我的大脑动了些手脚
You did something to me, to my mind.
所以我才会出现在这里
That's why I'm here.
告诉我你都干了什么
Tell me what you did.
你把什么东西放到我体内了
What did you put in my body?
没问题 你先把孩子放下
Okay, just put him down
然后我们再来讨论这个问题
And then we'll talk about this.
快说
Tell me.
马特
Matt?
妈妈来了
Here comes mommy.
接住
Catch.
不要
No!
马特 你还好吗
Matt, are you okay?
恩
Yeah.
我还以为他哭了 没事
I thought I heard him crying, that's all.
马特 他正熟睡呢
Matt, he's fast asleep.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
有点累吧
I'm just tired, I guess.
快回来继续睡觉吧
Come back to bed.
华盛顿特区
喂
Hello?
我一定是打错电♥话♥了
I must have dialed the wrong number.
你要找谁
Who were you looking for?
桑德拉
Sandra...
伯纳特
Bennet.
是的 她是在这
Yeah, she's here.
请稍等
Hang on.
桑德拉
Sandra!
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
桑德拉
Sandra?
不 我是特蕾西
No. No, this is tracy.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
发生了什么事
我这是在哪 哦 不
我一定是又时间旅行了
我必须回去
打搅一下 请问能帮我们照张相吗
当然
-谢谢 -不客气
我认识你吗 你看上去很眼熟
我可能是大众脸吧
我想要和糖浆 我们去买♥♥吧
就是这个时刻了 我命运被改变的时刻
这一定是某种测试
我不能改变我的命运 我不会
现在 回去
轮到我上场了
先生 要碰碰运气吗
什么 不 谢谢
阿宽 你还有什么值得担心失去呢
What have you got to lose, Hiro?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我叫萨缪尔
My name's Samuel,
我想我们会成为好朋友的
And I think we're gonna be great friends.
你的舍友以前有表现出任何自杀的想法吗
Did your roommate express any suicidal thoughts,
或者沮丧消沉的感觉
Feelings of being overwhelmed,
自卑感呢
Low self-esteem?
没有
No.
如果硬要说的话 她只是太自信了
No, if anything, she had too much self-esteem.
她曾是一个成绩优良的学生
She was an overachiever.
她很珍爱自己
She loved herself.
那可不是她的自杀遗书中所表达的哦
That's not the impression she left in her suicide note.
什么自杀遗书
What suicide note?
这是在她的枕头下面发现的
This was on her pillow.
不 这不是
No, it wasn't.
也许你忽略了这张纸
It may have been something you overlooked.
不 我很清楚的记得
No, I distinctly remember being impressed
她的枕套非常干净
With how crisp her pillowcase was
下面没有这张自杀遗书
And that there wasn't a suicide note.
这张纸刚才不在这
This wasn't there.
你能把他们赶出去吗
Would you get them out of here?
你说过她是一个优等生
You said she was an overachiever?
任何一个天才不可能自杀后
Look, even an overachiever can't write a suicide note
再写一封遗书
After she's dead.
她不会自杀的
She wouldn't do this.
她刚刚在一个吉他比赛中
She was just beating
打败了我们这层楼的所有人
The entire floor's butt at guitar hero.
这不是自杀
This was not a suicide.
那你意思是谋杀
What, then? Murder?
为什么有人想谋杀你的舍友
Why would someone want to murder your roommate?
我不知道 这难道不是你的职责去查明吗
I don't know. Isn't that your job?
当然
Yep, it sure is.
谢谢你的合作 伯纳特小姐
Thanks for your help, miss Bennet.
安藤 他在那
谁
我的弟弟 你们两个总是形影不离
阿宽啊 他走了
我没有看到他离开
也许他藏起来了
阿宽 你在哪
快告诉我我弟弟在哪
事实是
他穿越了时空
现在他很可能在十四年前的一个嘉年华上
我管这么多干嘛
这么说来 你是一个时间旅者
So you're a time traveler?
是的 你怎么知道
Yes. How did you know that?
我也有一种能力
I have a gift, Hiro.
像你一样
Just like you.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我猜和那个年轻人
I'm thinking it has something to do
有某种联♥系♥
With that young man.
他不是你吗
Is he you?
是的 但是我不能介入他的生活
Yes, but I cannot interfere.
为什么
Why not?
因为这里是一切的起点
Because this is where it starts,
我就是在这里学会控制时间和空间
How I become the master of time and space.
如果我介入的话
If I interfere,
我将永远不能成为一个英雄
I will never become a hero.
我将不能拯救拉拉队张
I won't save the cheerleader,
纽约也会发生大爆♥炸♥
And New York will explode.
这是蝴蝶效应
It's the butterfly effect.
那的确很糟糕
Hmm. That would be bad.
我成功了
但是我敢打赌有些事情
But I bet there's some butterflies
你是可以改变的
That you could change.
为什么不让这次时空穿梭更有价值呢
I mean, why not make this trip worthwhile?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表