剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Don't do this.
看看吧 克莱尔
Take a peek, Claire.
看看一切是怎么开始的
See where it all began.
来吧 这里能满足一切所需
All right, now, this one has it all...
白胎侧 辐条式车轮
white walls, wire wheel covers,
木质纹理 都有了
Wood grain, everything.
孩子会喜欢它的
The kids'll love it.
价格怎么样
Well, what's the payment look like?
每月150美元
$150 a month.
我知道 价格有些高了
I know, that's, uh... that's kind of steep, right?
听着
Look, um...
别说这是我告诉你们的
You didn't hear this from me,
你们应该去拉斯里加街的
But you guys should go to val's discount motors
二手车市场
On la cienega.
像这样的车型 可能是一年前的老款
Get the same model, maybe a year older,
很可能只要这里一半的价钱
Probably half of what you'll pay here.
谢谢
Thanks.
非常感谢你的信息
Really appreciate that.
这没什么
Okay.
鲍勃 接一号♥线的电♥话♥
Bob, pick up line one.
鲍勃 一号♥线有你的电♥话♥
Bob, you have a call on line one.
猜猜是谁
Guess who?
让我猜猜
Um, let me see.
细滑小巧的手
Soft, lovely hands,
修长柔软的手指
Long, supple fingers.
猜不出来 是辛迪吗
I don't know...candy?
-辛迪 -看来我有麻烦了
- Candy? - oh, I'm in trouble.
原来是我的妻子
It's my wife.
你到这儿来干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是觉得我该来
I just thought I'd come by,
来看看世界上最帅的销♥售♥员是如何工作的
See how the world's most handsome salesman is doing.
如果是我看见他 我会问问他的
Well, if I see him, I'll ask him.
但是我 并没有那么好
Me...not so good.
这工作我做不来 我天赋不够
I stink at this job. I have no killer instinct.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
你应该呆在家里写剧本
You should be home writing plays...
-但是房♥租得有人来付啊 - 钱算什么
- Somebody has to pay the rent. - who needs money?
我们有爱就够了
We can live on love.
还有什么比这更美好的吗
Wouldn't that be nice?
发生什么事了 有什么问题吗
What's going on? something wrong?
没有
I hope not.
只是我有一个意外的消息
It's just I have some, uh, unexpected news.
你要保证你不会因为这个生气
And promise me you won't get mad.
凯特
kate...
是什么消息
What is it?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我知道这不在我们的计划之中
I know...I know we didn't plan this,
而你希望一切都在计划之内 但是
And you always want to be the man with the plan, but...
诺亚
Noah...
你是开心的 对吗
You're happy?
我当然开心 我就要做爸爸了
Of course I'm happy! I'm gonna be a father!
你还有一个妻子和家庭
You had another wife and family?
对不起 我一直没有告诉你
I'm sorry I never told you.
不 无所谓了
No. It doesn't matter.
放他走
Let him go.
你一点都不好奇你父亲的第一任妻子
You're not the least bit curious about
发什么了什么事吗
What happened to your father's first wife?
我不想知道
No.
这是他的事
No, it's his business.
如果他想让我知道
If he wanted me to know... -
他向你隐瞒这个秘密是有原因的 克莱尔
There are reasons he kept it secret from you, Claire.
-不是这样吗 -让她走
- Isn't that right? - let her go.
你不过是想找个人来负罪 找我吧
You got what you wanted, someone to blame...me.
看看他眼中的恐惧
Look at the fear in his eyes.
他知道要发生什么事了
He knows what's coming.
我让你和达米安待在这儿吧
I'll leave you with Damien.
我想你会发现更多东西的 克莱尔
I think you'll find it very informative, claire.
你不能这么做 混♥蛋♥
Don't do this, you son of a bitch!
你买♥♥了煎饺吗
Did you order pot stickers?
双份 你要吃掉两人份的
Double order... you're eating for two now.
真不敢相信
Oh! Can you believe this?
你和我就要当父母了
You and me...parents.
当父母是什么感觉
What's it gonna be like?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但我亟不可待地想知道
But I can't wait to find out.
-木须肉到了 -去吧
- The moo shu has arrived. - mm. Go. Go.
-外卖♥♥ - 阴先生怎么了
- Delivery. - uh, what happened to mr. Yin?
之前都是他来送
He usually delivers.
恩 他来不了
Yeah, he... he couldn't make it.
好吧 该给你多少钱
Okay, so, uh, how much do I owe you?
全部
All of it.
-诺亚 -我动不了了
- Noah! - I can't move.
-你要干什么 -钱在哪里
- What did you do? - where's the rest of the money?
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
凯特 把你的钱包给他
kate, give him your purse.
-就这些吗 -我们就这些钱
- This is it? - that's all we've got.
拿着快走吧
Take it and go.
你是什么怪物
What are you?
不
No!
凯特
Kate...
天哪
Oh, my god.
不 凯特
Kate. No.
不
No. No.
不
No.
不 凯特
No. Kate.
兄弟 放弃吧
Give it up, man.
不和我谈谈 你永远也走不了
Can't go forever without talking to me.
我是说你都这样一个月了 这太让人吃惊了
I mean, you've gone a month. That's impressive.
这里没有其他人
There isn't anybody out there.
永远也不会有
There never will be.
我不会在这儿度过我的余生的
I'm not gonna spend the rest of my life here,
孤独一人 和你一起
Alone, with you.
这里也不是我的乐土
It isn't exactly heaven for me either.
接着 我知道你喜欢漫画
Here. I know you like comics.
我找不到《野蛮博士》或《闪电侠》
I couldn't find doc savage or flash...
你♥他♥妈♥的到底怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
你不应该再无所事事 而应该集中精神
You need to stop messing around and focus.
集中精神对吧 那样我们才能逃出去
Focus, right? 'cause we got to get out of here
然后去拯救....
So we can go rescue...
她叫什么名字来着
What's her name again?
艾玛
Emma.
她的名字叫艾玛
Her name's Emma.
该面对现实了 彼得
It's time to face reality, peter.
那个女孩已经走了
That girl is gone,
如果她注定要杀害成千上万的人
And if she was meant to kill thousands,
他们的死也是不可避免的
They're dead too.
除了我们 所有人都得死
Everybody's dead except us.
只有我们是真实的
The only thing that's real is us.
你觉得你已经在这儿很多年了
You think you've been here for years,
但这只是梦境
But this is all just a dream.
如果这是个梦境 怎么会有书存在
If this is all a dream, how are there books, huh?
-帕克曼怎么会做书呢 -因为这是你的梦境
- How did Parkman make books? - because it's your dream.
我怎么会知道《地球支柱》
How could I possibly know all the words
或《第二十二条军规》里的每一个字
To pillars of the earth or catch-22?
我不知道 或许你在哪里读过
I don't know, maybe you read it somewhere,
它就在你的潜意识里
And it's in your subconscious.
可我没读过《第九奇迹》
Yeah, well, I didn't read 9th wonders!
-我读过 -所以说我们现在在你的意识里吗
- I did. - so now we're in your head?
我不知道 我不知道怎么会这样
I don't know! I don't know how this all works!
你不想离开这里吗
Don't you want to get out of here?
当然想
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表