剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
You and I kill Tracy Strauss before she kills us.
上次我跟你交易的时候
Last time I made a deal with you,
你在我身上扎了根针管
You tried to stab me with a syringe.
也好
Fair enough.
我估计你就是她报仇名单上的下一位
I'm thinking you're next on her list.
这让咱们都成了亡命之徒
That makes us both wanted men.
那你还在这儿干嘛
So what are you doing here?
还不赶快躲到哪块石头底下去
You ought to be hiding under a rock somewhere.
只因为政♥府♥不再拘捕这些人了
Just because the government stopped hunting these people
不等于我也停止了
Doesn't mean I have.
我听说你和佩里一家
I hear you and the Petrellis,
打算重新开公♥司♥做同样的事
You're going back into business to do just that.
你听错了
No, you heard wrong.
我已经不做杀人的生意了
I'm not in that business anymore.
我转行了
I'm changing careers.
你做什么 长了良知吗
What did you do, grow a conscience?
该收手了
Time to cash out.
重新做人
Start over.
像我们这样的人...
Guys like us...
不能重新来过
We don't start over.
我跟你不一样
I'm not like you.
她还会回来找你的
She's coming back for you.
这你知道吧
You know that, right?
看来你还是独自为营吧
I guess you're on your own.
看来我是
I guess I am.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
你做出了正确的决定
You made the right call.
啦啦队是很危险的一群人
Cheerleaders are a very subversive group.
你不会想和那群人混在一起的
You don't wanna mix with that crowd.
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
我曾经是其中之一
I used to be one of them.
那你知道
Oh, so you know.
我知道 你是吗
I do. Um, were you?
你不会也是啦啦队的吧 是吧
You weren't a cheerleader, were you?
不是
Um, no.
我试过了 但没进成
I...I tried out, but I didn't make the team.
他们说我的加油声就像嘲笑
They said that my cheers sounded more like taunts.
是的 那可不好
Yeah, that's not good.
我叫格雷琴·伯格 你呢
Uh, I'm Gretchen Berg. who are you?
我叫克莱尔·伯奈特
I'm Claire Bennet.
你好 克莱尔·伯奈特
Oh, hi, Claire Bennet.
你从哪儿来
So where are you from?
哪儿都算吧
Kind of all over the place.
在南加州呆过一段时间
Uh, been in southern California for a while,
但出生在德州奥德萨市
But Texas originally, Odessa.
真的吗
Really?
-我来自奥斯丁 -世界真小
- I'm from Austin. - Oh, small world.
你不会是那个出名的克莱尔·伯奈特吧
Wait, you're not that Claire Bennet, are you?
哪个出名的克莱尔·伯奈特
Which Claire Bennet would that be?
奥德赛联合水井谋杀案的那个
Murder at union wells in Odessa Claire Bennet.
你听说过那个吗
You heard about that?
德州的一个啦啦队员在回家省亲比赛中
A cheerleader in Texas gets her head sawed off
头被锯下来了
At the homecoming game?
我当然听说了
Yeah, I've heard about that.
我一直想把那个谋杀案
You know, I kind of want to keep the whole
整件事忘掉
Murder at union wells on the del.
可不
No kidding.
换了我我会改名
I mean, if I were you, I would change my name.
现在
Like now.
他们说不定在电♥话♥里就能帮你改名
They'd probably let you do it over the phone.
他们不肯 我知道
No, they won't. I would know.
我曾经有段时间改过名
I changed my name for a while.
那你为什么要改回来
Oh. Why did you change it back?
因为我还想做克莱尔·伯奈特
'Cause I wanted to be Claire Bennet again.
我以为人们总会忘记的
I thought people might forget.
不 姐们 谷歌♥是你的敌人
No, girl. Google's your enemy.
我 我得去处理点事
I, uh, I have to take care of something.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
You too.
你做到了 你救了"松饼人"
是 我们做到了 拿去吧
非常感谢
英雄热♥线♥太棒了
我要告诉所有人
他怎么了
嘿 阿宽
他逗你玩儿呢
真怪
记得英雄热♥线♥
别忘了
告诉你朋友
阿宽 醒醒
荒神寿司
你对我做了什么 妈妈
What have you done to me, mom?
我花了半小时才到
Took me a half hour to get here.
抱歉 我真没礼貌
I'm sorry. Where are my manners?
您优雅大方一如往常
You look lovely as usual.
佩里太太 我们到了
Mrs. Petrelli, we're here.
谢谢 阿尔佛雷德
Thank you, Alfred.
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
我花了半小时才到
Took me a half an hour to get here.
抱歉 我真没礼貌
I'm sorry. Where are my manners?
您优雅大方
You look lovely.
一如往常
As usual.
还好吗 妈妈
You okay, mom?
还好
Yeah.
只是
I'm just, um...
我有点担心公♥司♥ 就这样
I'm worried about the company, that's all.
我担心诺亚可能会动摇
I'm worried that Noah might be wavering.
他最近总心不在焉
He's been very distracted lately.
我会和他说的 别担心
I'll talk to him, don't worry.
我喜欢吃寿司吗
Do I like sushi?
想吃黄□鱼的是你
You're the one who had a craving for yellowtail.
我本想吃意大利餐的
I wanted Italian.
有趣
It's interesting.
生活就在于拓展新天地
Life. It's all about new horizons.
才不会变得陈腐堕落
It keeps you from getting stale.
没错
Exactly.
过去的几周
You know, these last couple of weeks
我处理了很多事情
I've been taking stock of a lot of things.
我觉得有很多
I feel like there's a lot of...
我说不清 妈妈
I don't know, mom.
也许我的变化太多了
Guess there's a lot of change going on with me.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - yeah.
-怎么会这样 -不知道
- How so? - I don't know.
就好比我回头看过去的生活
It's like when I look back on my life,
看到的却好像不是我的过去
It just seems like it's not my life I'm looking back on.
你觉得这可能吗
Does that make any sense?
自省
Self-reflection.
40岁的人都这样
Happens when you hit 40,
还有无数更不愉快的东西等着你呢
Along with all sorts of other unpleasant surprises.
我说真的 妈妈
I'm being serious, mom.
你看我从前是什么人 什么样的父亲
Look at the person I've been, the kind of father.
什么样的兄弟
The kind of brother.
什么样的儿子
The kind of son to you.
在那样的情况下你已经做得很好
You've been just fine under the circumstances.
没有
No.
我过去是个混♥蛋♥
I have been a jackass.
但我要改变那一切
But I'm gonna change all that.
我要与身边的重要的人
I'm gonna reconnect with everybody in my life
重修于好 而这一次
Who's important, and this time,
我要做得更好
I'm gonna be a better me.
好的 内森
Okay, Nathan.
你的身份重要 压力很大
You have a big, important, stressful life.
肯定会让你觉得困惑的
And it's bound to get confusing.
而你这个年纪的男人都会开始感慨将老
And a man your age starts to feel his own mortality.
就这样
That's just it.
我没有感慨自己将老
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表