剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
你见过查莉吗
Have you seen charlie?
查莉在哪里
Where is charlie?
他叫阿诺德
His name was Arnold.
是一个时空旅行者
He was a time traveler.
就跟你一样
Just like you.
他的身体承受不了这负担
His body couldn't take the strain.
跟你一样 他也长了肿瘤
He had a tumor, just like you.
我让他做的最后一件事
The last thing I asked him to do
就是带走查莉 并把她困在
Was to take your charlie and trap her...
某一个时间里
Somewhere in time.
他因此身亡
It killed him.
你是个杀人凶手
You're a murderer.
是啊
Yeah.
告诉我查莉在哪
Tell me where charlie is.
如果我告诉你 就没办法把你留在这里了
If I told you, there would be nothing to keep you here.
一直以来
You manipulated me.
你都在利用我
This whole time.
你让我别无选择
You left me no choice.
你对那个看得太重了
You've got too much of that...
日语怎么说来着
what do they call that in Japan?
荣誉
honor.
我尊重那个 我尊重你
I respect that. I respect you.
但是我必须做点事
But I had to do something
让你来为我♥干♥活
To get you to work for me...
来修正我的过去
To fix my past.
为什么是我
But why me?
你已经有了一个时光旅行者
If you had a time traveler...
如果这里任何一个人发现了我的罪过
If anyone here found out about my transgressions,
我做的所有努力就白费了
All the good work I've done would unravel.
你不是蝴蝶男
You are not butterfly man.
你是邪恶蝴蝶男
You are evil butterfly man.
只有我确切地知道
I am the only one who knows exactly where
你心爱的查莉在哪里
Your sweet charlie is.
你可以救她 但前提是你得完全
And you can save her, but only if you do exactly
按我说的做
What I ask you to do.
我也有需要消灭的的蝴蝶
I got my own butterflies that need crushing.
我要怎么做
What must I do?
大约八周前
I made a mistake,
我犯了一个错误
About eight weeks ago.
八周前
对不起
Sorry.
真的对不起
So sorry.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表