剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
小心
Be careful.
我知道我最近的行为
I know my recent actions have caused some of you
让一些人们质疑我的良心何在
to question where it is my heart lies.
我对自己的行为感到惭愧
I regret what I've done.
我太冲动了
I acted impulsively,
并且已经引来他们中的一员
and that has brought one of them,
一名探员
an agent,
来这里找我
to our door.
没关系
It's okay.
请放心
It's okay.
他们只想抓我
They just want me.
克莱尔已经帮忙 争取和平解决
Claire has helped arrange a peaceful surrender.
我会跟他们走
I'll go with them.
不 不 请听我说
No, no, please, listen.
我知道大家不会同意这个决定
I know everyone will not agree with this decision.
但这是唯一的出路
But it's the only way.
对我来说 最重要的事情是
The safety of each and every one of you
保证各位的安全
and keeping this family together
并维系大家庭的完整
is what matters most to me.
如果那一定要以我的离开为代价
And if that means I have to leave,
我愿意如此
so be it.
好了帕克曼 我实现了诺言
All right, parkman, I did my part.
放走贾尼斯了 现在该你了
I let Janice walk. Now it's your turn.
我知道
I know.
我知道 我说过我会试一试的
I know. I said I would try.
没什么变化
Nothing's changed.
我知道你能做到 帕克曼 你怎么了
I know you can do this, Parkman, what's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我
I...
-我做不到 -再试
- I can't. - try again.
可能这不是因为我
- You know, maybe-- maybe it's not me.
塞拉 可能是你 因为你一直在对抗
Sylar, come on, maybe it's you. Maybe you're just fighting it.
或者你真的不想失去这些能力
Maybe you really don't want to let go of these powers.
-不 你撒谎 -我没有
- No! You're lying! - I'm not lying!
马特 怎么了
Matt, what's going on?
不 停下 不要
No, stop! Stop! No!
天哪 放开她
Oh, god, please let her go.
看着我 看着我
Hey! Hey, look at me. Look at me!
快 放开她
Come on, let her go.
她与这事毫无关系
She had nothing to do with this.
快 放开她 放开她
Come on, let her go. Let her go.
让我再试一次
I'll try again. Come on.
你做得不够好
That's not good enough.
是你逼我这样做的
- You see what you made me do. - Hey!
我根本不知道我能不能帮你消除
I don't even know if I can do this for you--come on.
或者你只是还需要些动力
Maybe you need a little more motivation.
你一定要帮我清除这些能力 帕克曼
You will purge me of these powers, Parkman...
否则我会用
Or I will use them--
我就会使用我的所有能力
I will use them all.
而且相信我
and trust me,
我可以很有创意的使用它们
I can get really creative.
见鬼
Damn.
塞缪尔
Samuel!
快过来
Come quickly!
不
No.
不要 不要
No, no, no, no.
不要啊
No.
不要
No!
你必须压住伤口
You need to put pressure on the wound.
我需要你的帮忙 快
I need your help. Come on.
你想知道我心中所想
You wanted to know what was in my heart.
你 做 的
You...did...this?
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
他们需要一个坏人
They needed a villain...
比我还要坏的人
someone worse than me.
你刚好帮我找到这个替罪羊 谢谢你
You gave that to them. Thank you.
我来了 我来了
I'll do it. I'll do it.
已经太迟了 克莱尔
No, it's too late, claire.
她已经去了
She's gone.
快点 爸爸
Come on, dad.
快接啊
Pick up, please.
塞缪尔
Samuel.
爸
Dad.
我在山上发现了他
I found him on the hill...
还有这个
with this!
你还好吧
Are you okay?
克莱尔 不是我做的
Claire, I didn't do it.
我没有射到任何东西
I didn't shoot anything..
你这个杀人犯
You murderer!
就是他
He's the one.
都是你带他来的 你和他们是一伙的
You brought him here. You're one of them.
滚开
Hey, back off!
别伤害他们
No, don't hurt them.
我们是更好的人
We're better than this.
带他去镜子屋
Take him to the house of mirrors.
绑起来
Tie him up.
她呢
And her?
带到我的拖车里
My trailer.
放开 放开我
Get off! Get off!
不 爸 爸
No! Dad! Dad!
放开我
Let go!
塞缪尔 不是他做的
Samuel, he didn't do it!
放开 放开我
Get off! Get off!
如果你敢伤害她 我发誓
If you hurt her, I swear to god...
问题就是如此 不是吗
That's the problem, isn't it?
出现一个邪恶的念头
One cruel thought is all it takes.
这些能力就能简单实现它
These powers make it so easy.
我了解 相信我
I understand that, believe me.
但你不是非得这么用它们
But you don't have to use them like this.
可我就这么用
Except I do.
现在这些能力就是我
The powers are me now.
你也曾经这样 想处理自己的能力
You've been there, dealt with the abilities,
抵♥制♥这止不住的诱惑
the constant temptation.
告诉我 你是怎么把它们和自己分开的
Tell me, how do you compartmentalize?
怎么不让它们吞噬
How do you keep them from overwhelming
你的生活
the rest of your life?
你要开始接受这种想法
You start by accepting the fact
你不只是有超能力
That you're more than just your abilities.
我们首先是人啊
Come on, we're people first.
拜托 放开她
Please, let her go.
你让我做的 我一定听你的
Look, I'll-- I'll try to do what you want,
不过先给我几分钟
But you got to give me a couple minutes
保证她没事
to make sure she's okay.
最后一次机会 帕克曼
Last chance, Parkman.
快
Come on.
没事的
It's okay. Come on.
-那是塞拉 是吧 -是的
- That's sylar, isn't it? - yeah.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
他疯了
This is crazy.
让我清除他的能力使他变回正常
He wants me to take away his powers and make him normal.
而且 我进入了他的思想很久
Meanwhile, I looked inside his head long enough
发现他是认真的
to realize that he's serious,
但我做不到他所要求的事
But I can't give him what he wants.
别管他要怎么样了
Forget what he wants.
我和这种恶人共事过
I work with monsters like this.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表