剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
只要她一句话
If she'd ask me.
没见到她在这里的
Haven't seen her around here.
不
No.
她在外面
She's out there.
我怕她会抗拒我
I'm afraid she'll reject me.
因为我的真面目和我所做事情
For who I am, for what I've done.
那也是你的想法
That's the way you think too,
没有人会爱上你
That no one could love you.
不要在装着你好像懂我一样
Stop pretending like you know who I am.
你对我一无所知
You have no idea.
我知道中村·宽
I know hiro nakamura
跟你说过你将会孤独地死去
Said you're going to die alone
那句话烦扰着你
And it's haunting you.
我了解你
I know you.
我就是你
I am you.
我不是个好人
I'm not a good guy.
但我也不完全是个坏蛋
But I'm not all bad, either.
我在这里找到了爱和宽恕还有容纳
I found love and forgiveness and acceptance right here,
你也能的
And you can too.
前提是那是事实
If that's true,
让纹身说话吧
Let the tattoo show me,
那样我就会留下来
And I'll stay.
怎么了
What?
你怕我会看到其他的指示吗
You afraid I might see something else?
我天生就是演艺团的
I'm a carny.
天生喜欢机会游戏
I live for games of chance.
你确定我们要安置他在这里来吗
You sure we should have him up here?
信任才能赢得信任
Trust begets trust.
从来没有喝过日本豆面酱汤
Never had miso soup before.
真的不错
It's good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用 应该谢谢你 埃德加
No, thank you, Edgar.
这个很有价值啊
This is invaluable.
现在我们知道我们要对付的是什么了
Now we know what we're up against.
现在的关键 当然 就是找到它
The problem, of course, is finding it.
克莱尔有个指南针啊
Claire has a compass.
-不行 -我只是说
- No. - I'm just saying.
我不能把她牵扯进来
I'm not putting her in the middle of this.
你应该有回去的方法
You must have a way to get back in.
莉迪亚
Lydia.
她对萨缪尔也没什么好感
She has no great love for samuel.
好
Good.
好
Good.
好吧 我们将萨缪尔孤立在这里
Okay. We're gonna isolate Samuel here,
这个山脊区域里面
In this backstage area.
比较快又容易瞄准
Quick and targeted.
没别的人受伤的 对吗
And nobody else gets hurt, right?
理想状况
Ideally.
我们会尽全力的
We're gonna do everything we can,
但这是个突袭
But this is a raid.
这件事完成了之后 我向你保证
When it's over, I promise you,
我们会照顾好每一个人的
We will take care of everybody.
我们会为他们找到家
We'll find them all homes.
他们已经有一个家了
They've got a home.
那个嘉年华就是我们的家
The carnival's our home.
萨缪尔才是麻烦
Samuel's the problem.
如果他们听他的指使
If they're wrapped around his finger,
他就会用他们来保护他
He's gonna use them to protect himself.
他们都是羔羊
They're lambs.
他们不知情的
They know no better.
他对他们洗♥脑♥过的 埃德加
He's brainwashed them, Edgar.
看看他对你所做的
Look what he did to you.
他把你一个变戏法的人说成是杀手
He turned you from a juggler into an assassin.
就算制止了萨缪尔 你能保证其他人
Even if we stopped Samuel, Can you promise me that somebody else
不会取代他的位置吗
Won't just take his place?
我了解你感觉那是家一样
I know that you think of this as a family,
但是那里更多的是普遍的盲目崇拜
But it has a lot more in common with a cult.
你的朋友们需要援助
Your friends need help.
他们需要不受打扰
They need to be left alone.
放任在野外好让他们成为目标吗
Left alone out in the open makes them targets.
我从来没看过会有什么好结果的
I have never seen that end well.
但是如果把他们分开来
But by separating them,
让他们重返现实社会中去
By reintegrating them into the real world,
我们能保证这样的事情再也不会发生
We can make sure that this doesn't happen again.
你在干什么 埃德加
What are you doing, edgar?
来找你们 相信你们是个错误
It was a mistake coming here, trusting you.
我不会让你们伤害我的家人的
I won't let you hurt my family.
好吧 埃德加 先慢慢来
Okay, edgar, just slow down.
你不是暴♥力♥倾向的人
You're not a violent person.
不
No.
你才是
You are.
它在干什么
What's it doing?
别想
Stop thinking.
别试着反抗它
Stop trying to force it.
就让它自行移♥动♥
Just let it happen.
这个不是很有意思
Well, isn't that interesting.
我想你错了
I guess you were wrong.
我不属于这里
I don't belong here.
比起在下面来 我喜欢坐在这上面
I like it better up here than down there.
我跟屋顶有过爱和恨的历史
I have a love-hate relationship with rooftops.
你今晚要回去吗
You gonna go back tonight?
对啊
Yeah.
我们明天要上课
We got school tomorrow.
除非你要我留下来
Unless you want me to stay,
那样也可以
Which I can.
不用 我没事
No, I'm cool.
真的吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
我没事
I'm fine.
因为我只能相信你了
'cause I've got to trust you.
你不能对我也说谎
Can't have you lying to me.
你绝对不行
Not you.
我会一直对你诚实的
I'll always be honest with you.
我保证
I promise.
一个怪怪的请求
Strange request.
你之前的男朋友
Um, your old boyfriend.
韦斯特
West.
你能帮我打个电♥话♥给他吗
Could you... Call him for me?
好啊
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
我们本来有所有东西来了结这件事的
We had everything we needed to end this,
我又搞砸了
And I blew it.
你对你自己要求太高了
You're being hard on yourself.
我觉得这个'过分'才对
I thought the expression was "too hard" on yourself.
不 不 我说的没错
No, no, I said it right.
还觉得糖果很甜吗
Still think honey tastes sweet?
我还是觉得那样做是对的
I still think it was the right move, yes.
听着 我遇到过这样的其他迷信头目
Look, I've seen this before with other cult leaders.
萨缪尔已经把埃德加教化了
Samuel has done a number on edgar.
他还在全部的那些人上做了功夫
He's got his hooks in all of them.
你是说克莱尔
You mean claire.
对啊 我就是说克莱尔
Yeah, I mean claire.
你始终都是她爸爸
You're still her father.
你是她剩下唯一的一位亲人
You're the only one she has left,
她需要你
And she needs you.
你知道断桥的秘密吗
You know the thing about burned bridges
那就是它们能重新建起来
Is they can be rebuilt.
瓦内萨
Vanessa.
在图书馆自修 晚点回来
"In the library studying late.
格雷琴
Gretchen."
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表