剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
《英雄》前情提要
Previously on Heroes
我想塞拉又要回来了
I think Sylar's beginning to emerge again.
马特 我是你的一部分
I'm part of you Matt.
无论你对我做过什么 我暂且不提
Whatever you did to me I held on.
现在我就在你的大脑中
Now I'm inside your head.
这里做主的人是我 不是什么能力
I'm in control here not the power.
我不是你 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm not you. You son of a bitch!
开普勒 那家伙的名字是开普勒
Keppler! The guy's name is keppler.
住在长滩
Lives in long beach.
你应该是计划中的一员 想起来了吗
You're supposed to be the man with the plan, remember?
我不确定我还是不是那个人
I'm not sure I'm that guy anymore.
此话怎讲
Why's that?
因为我失去了我的家人 安吉拉
Because I've lost my family, Angela.
也许把你的名字换回伯奈特
Maybe changing your name back to Bennet
终究不是个什么好主意
Wasn't such a great idea after all.
但是他们说大学是个改造人的地方
But they say college is for reinventing yourself.
你听说过那个跳推落实验吗
Have you ever heard of the jump push fall test?
我们只需要一个人偶
All we need is a dummy
和安妮差不多的体型和重量就行
The approximate size and weight of Annie.
那我们要去哪弄具尸体
So where do we get our hands on a dead body?
我想她真的自杀了
I guess she did kill herself.
我见到神使了
I met an empath.
你跟他说话了吗
You talk to him?
我还没逮到机会
Didn't really get a chance.
克莱尔
Claire?
克莱尔 我是格雷琴 开门呀
Claire, it's Gretchen. Open up.
克莱尔 我们需要谈谈
Claire, we need to talk!
塞缪尔和丽迪亚 苏利文兄弟嘉年华
不 宝贝 这不是为你准备的
No darling, this batch isn't for you.
我想
I think
我想我找到取代约瑟夫的人了
I think I found someone to fill Joseph's shoes.
我要出门
I'm going out.
穿那一身
Wearing that?
我不想引起不必要的注意
I draw unwanted attention being myself.
从孩提时代起很久没穿过西服了
Haven't worn a suit since I was a boy.
我爸妈♥逼♥我们穿着整齐
My parents forced us to be prim
迫使我们梳着整齐的发型
Binding us to a life of combed hair and
穿着发亮的鞋子
Shined shoes.
之后我发现
And then I discovered
我能控制整个世界
I could control the very earth under my feet
而我无所拘束
And I was liberated.
可以又脏又臭
I could be filthy.
感觉像绳索缠住了脖子
Tie still feels like a damn noose around my neck.
过来
Come here.
你没必要走的
You don't have to leave.
你知道 我能为你代劳
You know I could I could do whatever you want.
不 谢谢你
No. Thank you.
这是我的责任
It's my responsibility.
自打约瑟夫死了以后 我觉得光芒
Ever since Joseph died I feel like the lights
不再在这闪耀了
Don't shine as bright in here.
感觉自己缺少了一部分
Feel like I'm missing a part of myself.
他是我的指南针
He was my compass.
我很怕路上没有它
I'm afraid of where we're going without it.
-我要找回来 -节哀顺变
- I need it back. - I'm sorry for your loss.
可你要知道你不可能取代你哥
But you know you cannot replace your brother.
不 你不明白
No. You don't understand.
我们有所需求 而且我们有候选人
We have a need and I have a candidate.
我只是想去看看
I just want to see
他是否能加入我们的阵营
If he deserves a place at our table.
第二章 墨迹
你觉得你这次走
Do you think that you might go home
还会回家吗
While you're out there?
不 我已经释怀了
No. I left that life.
我从未想过回到过去
I don't ever want to go back again.
-我看上去怎样 -和常人一样
- How do I look? - Like everybody else.
你是彼得·佩里吗
Hey. Are you peter petrelli
上周救了那警♥察♥妻子的那个救护人员
The paramedic who saved that cop's life last week?
-是的 -你可真厉害
- Yeah. - That was awesome man.
-给你 -谢谢 这是什么
- Here. - Thanks. What's this?
你当过兵
You been served.
我想你在救人的时候
Guess you need to be more careful
得多加小心 大英雄
When you're saving people,hero.
加州 长滩
帕克曼 你在等谁吗
You expecting somebody, Parkman?
嫌犯的房♥子就在那
Suspect's house is over there.
一个法官要发张搜查令要多久啊
How damn long does it take a judge to issue a warrant?
我们会逮住这个家伙
We are gonna get this guy, okay?
我们要抓住藏匿物 获得褒奖
We're gonna find the stash both get commendations.
这会是很棒的一天
It's gonna be a great day.
放松点吧
Just relax.
好的
Yeah.
和那一点关系都没有 我
It's not even about that. I...
我的三十天审慎牌
My 30-day sobriety chip.
我疏忽了 我又吸毒了
I slipped. I used.
但是过去所有
I'm still being haunted
讨厌的事情仍然阴魂不散
By the ghost of all the crappy things I've done past
越来越影响我了
And it got the better of me.
是美国国防局
A.d.a.
你好
Yeah.
我希望我是个鬼魂
I wish I was a ghost.
总比待在这个地狱中强很多
It would be so much better than this hell
困在你的可悲的生活中
Being stuck in your miserable life...ehh!
你见过自己吃玉米煎饼的样子吗
I mean have you seen yourself eat a burrito?
你为什么不从这里滚开
Why don't you just get the hell out of here?
我只有一条出路
Well there's only one way out.
需要你想办法回到过去
Which is you need to figure out how to undo what you did.
让我魂归躯体我就高兴离开了
Give me back my body and I will be happy
让你自己在平庸的生活中煎熬
To leave you stewing in your mediocrity.
你是个杀手 我是个警♥察♥
You're a killer. i'm a cop.
如果我的余生不得不把你
If I have to keep you trapped inside this prison
困在这里
For the rest of my life
那就这么做吧
So be it.
你真的以为你有十足把握赢得这场竞争吗
You really think you're up to the challenge?
你没有能力了 一点都没有
You got no power. None.
你的确很烦人 但是终归是无害的
You're annoying as hell yes but ultimately harmless.
我能够无视你直到你的思想褪去
I can just ignore you until you fade away
就当是一段不好的记忆吧
Like a bad memory.
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
-我们拿到搜索许可证了 -好
- We got the warrant. - Good.
我要你参与这项工作
I want you on this job.
但你不能进入那房♥子
But you're not going into that house
直到我确信你会冷静
Until I know that you'll keep it together.
我没事 看
I'm fine. Look.
这是我重新开始生活的第一天
It's the first day of the rest of my life right?
我放下内心的阴影重拾警♥察♥的本色
So I put away my ghosts and put my game face on.
-走吧 -好
- Let's go. - All right.
警♥察♥ 开门 开门
Police open up! Open up!
我去楼上看看
I'll check upstairs.
帕克曼
Parkman.
我没有打扰你吧
I'm not interrupting you, am I?
我无所不在
I'm everywhere.
嘿 你去哪 他在壁橱里
Hey. Where you going? He's in the closet.
是
Yeah.
你要抓的贩毒商在壁橱里
Your drug dealer is in that closet.
什么样的警♥察♥不查看壁橱呢
What kind of cop doesn't check a closet?
他携带了一把枪
And he has a gun.
你完了 放下枪
You're done. Drop it.
现在
Now!
好了
Okay!
不客气
You're welcome.
格蕾琴
Gretchen?
我告诉过你
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表