剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
That is weird,
因为每次我拿起它
Because every time I pick it up,
我也觉得我要用它打你
I feel like I'm gonna hit you with it too...
狠狠地打
Really hard.
为什么
Why?
因为你就是你
Because you are who you are.
我也希望我能接受你的道歉
I wish I could accept your apologies,
但如果我原谅了你
But if I forgive you,
那我就太对不起他了
Then I'm not doing right by him.
内森
Nathan...
如果你对我释怀了
If you let go of your anger,
你害怕你会永远失去他对吗
You're afraid you'll lose him forever?
所以你一直被这种想法困扰着
So you've held on to it this entire time?
我能感觉到对你的仇恨在慢慢消失 但是
I feel it slipping away, but...
我每次看见你 都想起是你杀了他
Then I look at you, and I see you killing him.
你把我哥哥从我身边带走了
You took my brother away from me.
我们一起在这待了这么多年
We've been here for I don't know how many years...
一起
Together.
我已经改变了 我已经悔改了
I've changed. I've repented.
我再也不会伤害别人了
I'm never gonna hurt anyone ever again.
但一直以来 你都害怕放我出去
And all this time, you were afraid to let me out.
彼得
Peter...
我不再是以前那个我了 彼得
I'm not that guy anymore, Peter.
你知道的
You know that.
我知道
I know.
我知道你不是了
I know you're not.
到底过了多久了
How long has it been, really?
半天吧 可能
Half a day, maybe.
感觉像在那里面呆了好几年
It feels like we were in there for years.
是啊
Yeah.
一切都太真实了
Does that make it any less real?
我们去救艾玛
Let's go save Emma.
抱歉破坏了你们的聚会
Sorry to break up the love fest,
但我得确保你们所说的不会发生
But I'm here to make sure that that doesn't happen.
没有信♥号♥♥
There's no signal.
克莱尔 你还好吗
Claire, you all right?
-还好 你呢 -我还好
- Yeah, you? - Yeah.
过来 帮我把这些绳索弄开
Here, help me get these ropes off.
那个是提灯吗
Is that a lantern over there?
我们被埋了
We're buried.
你觉得这里有多深
How far down do you think we are?
我不知道
I don't know.
感觉是40到50英尺
It felt like we dropped 40 or 50 feet.
有人吗
Hello?
有人能听见吗
Can anybody hear us?
救命
Help!
有人能听见吗
Can anybody hear us?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表