剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
《英雄》 前情提要
Heroes...
我想我们找到能帮我们修复历史的人了
I think we've found someone who can help us fix the past.
我需要你把我送到过去
I need you to send me back.
你禀赋异能
You have a rare gift, you know.
纠正你一生的错误 弥补你一生的过失
To right the wrongs of your life, undo your mistakes.
你永远不能改变过去
You can never change the past.
糟糕的事总是会发生
It's bad, always.
任何事都是有联♥系♥的 这是蝴蝶效应
Everything is connected. It's the butterfly effect.
我想我该写份新的遗愿清单了
I just thought of a new entry for my bucket list
别管清单了 阿宽
Forget the list, Hiro.
我必须弥补我的过错
I must un-do all the wrongs.
我知道我的使命了
I have committed in my life!
这是我的使命
It is my mission!
再穿梭时空会要了你的命的
Floating through time is killing you!
我曾有个朋友
I had a friend once.
她知道她要死了
She knew she was dying,
但没有因此放弃人生
But that didn't push her off her path.
她叫查莉
Her name was Charlie.
天啊
Oh, my god!
我居然忘记把她放到清单里
I can't believe I left her off the list.
你保证过会在床上待着的
You promised you would stay in bed.
第七章 得克萨斯往事
3年前
查莉
Charlie!
屁♥股♥很可爱啊 小子
Cute butt, hon.
不许动 你偷的是我爸爸的衣服
Freeze, them's my daddy's clothes you're stealing.
对不起 但现在是生死关头
Oh, I'm sorry, but this is a matter of life and death.
命运派我来挽救生命
Destiny has sent me here to save the life
救我爱的人
Of the woman I love.
爱
Love?
没有这种事
There ain't no such thing.
有的
Oh, yes, there is.
我的爱人叫查莉
My love's name is Charlie.
就像故事里讲的一样
You've heard the story before.
男孩遇到女孩
Boy meets girl.
想点些什么 伙计们
Hey, anything looking good, guys?
你夹克上写的是什么 小组一员
What's that on your jacket? Barch guy.
意思是 我不属于这里 对吧
That means "I don't belong here," right?
男孩和女孩相爱
Boy falls in love with girl.
[日语]
棒极了 你可以去跳舞了
Perfecto. You ready for disco.
女孩死了
Girl dies.
男孩穿越时空去救她
Boy travels back through time to try to save her life.
查莉是我的心脏 我的世界
Charlie was my heart, my world.
我唯一的幸福
My happily ever after.
我竭尽全力挽救她的生命
I did everything I could to try and save her life.
但生活不是童话故事
But life isn't a fairy tale.
不论我如何努力 开颅手塞拉
No matter how hard I tried, the Brain Man, Sylar,
总是将她杀死
Always killed her.
当她死去的时候
When she died,
我的一部分也随她而去
I lost a part of myself.
这是我最大的失败
My greatest failure.
现在我回来 再搏一回
Now I've come back in time to try again.
挽救查莉 这次我要击败开颅手
To save Charlie, and this time I will defeat the Brain Man.
开颅手是什么
What's a Brain Man?
没事的
It's okay.
我保证没人会受到他的伤害
I will make sure he doesn't hurt anybody.
我是好人
I'm the good guy.
好人戴白帽
Good guys wear white hats.
坏人戴黑帽
Bad guys wear black hats.
让让好吗
Do you mind?
他戴着黑帽子
He was wearing a black hat.
天啊
Oh, boy.
现在
阿诺德怎么样了
How's Arnold?
要死了
Dying.
也许就是今晚 快了 我不知道
It might be tonight. Sooner, I don't know.
我的家人在减少 家庭墓地越来越大
My family is shrinking, and our graveyard's getting bigger.
我们需要中村 宽
We need Hiro Nakamura.
你说他在路上
You said he was on a path.
但路程太长了
And it's a damn long walk.
我们现在就需要他
We need him now.
这不容易
It's not going to be easy.
没事 你可以说服苹果
Oh, come on, you can convince an apple
让它相信自己是橙子
That it's an orange.
我知道
I know.
我们需要他来修正过去
We need him to fix the past.
只是我不知道如何说服他
It's just... I don't know how I'm going to convince him.
危急关头 不择手段
Desperate times, desperate measures.
拼死一搏
And all of that.
他恋爱了
He's in love.
女的叫查莉
Her name is Charlie.
问题是
There's a problem.
她3年前死了
She's dead. Three years ago.
这不是问题 是机会
That's not a problem. That's a... opportunity.
还没完
There's more.
还有故事
There's a lot more.
现在我们怎么回到那个时候
Now how are you going to get back there?
我要向我那将死的朋友求助了
I'll have to ask my dying friend to help me again.
你不能这样
You can't.
我们都要作出牺牲
We all have sacrifices to make.
危急关头 不择手段
Desperate times, desperate measures.
拼死一搏
And all that.
3年前
中部纪实
续杯吗
Warm you up?
谢谢
Well, if you please.
好漂亮的手表
Oh, nice watch.
是塞拉·菲尔德版的吧
That's a, um, Sylar Field edition, right?
它们是仿造的盟军指挥官
You know, those were modeled after the watch
约翰·帕欣
That allied commander John Pershing
一战后从俄♥国♥带回来的那块表
Brought back from Russia after world war I.
你是搞收藏吗
Are you a collector?
不是的
I'm... no.
只是在杂♥志♥上读过关于他的文章
No, I just.. I read about him in a magazine
就记住了
And just remembered.
我的脑子最近变得特别活跃
Just something my brain's been doing a lot of lately,
什么都能记住
Just remembering everything.
什么都行
Everything.
我简直就是维♥基♥百♥科♥了
I'm my very own Wikipedia.
196♥4♥年谁得了诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥
Okay, who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 196♥4♥?
马丁·路德·金
Martin Luther King.
-1986年呢 -伊利.威塞尔
- 1986? - Elie Wiesel.
引起死亡的最常见病因是什么
What's the most common cause of death?
心脏病
Heart attacks.
菜单上最美味的食物是什么
What's the best thing on the menu?
塔希提薄煎饼
Tahitian pancakes.
水果味鸡尾酒加椰肉丝
Fruit cocktail, with coconut shavings,
非常美味
It's yummy.
你有没有想过你神奇的记忆力
Do you think that your genius memory
是因为你大脑里的那个血块呢
Is because of that blood clot in your brain?
你怎么知道
How did you...?
我也有天赋
I have a gift too.
我可以知道万物是如何运作的
I can see how things work...
并且知道如何在它们坏掉的时候修复它们
And how to fix them if they're broken.
我一看见你 就一清二楚
One look at you, It's plain as day.
我就点塔希提薄煎饼好了
Uh, I will try those tahitian pancakes,
谢谢
Thank you very much.
真聪明 像这样藏在这儿
Smart move, hiding like that.
你是上次嘉年华的那个 蝴蝶男
You, from the carnival... butterfly man.
我们需要谈谈 阿宽 就现在
We need to talk, Hiro. now.
不 我不是这个意思 桑德拉
No, that's not what I'm saying, sandra.
我当然想参加校友会
Of course I want to be there for homecoming.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表