剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
不错啊
Nice.
那怎么到这边来买♥♥东西
What brings you to this side of town?
这些食物 罐头
These yams. These canned yams.
我喜欢 其它地方没卖♥♥的
I love them, and I can't get 'em anywhere else.
没想到你对吃的有兴趣
Hmm, didn't peg you for a yam man.
没错 很有兴趣
Oh, yeah, big yam man.
你在跟踪我 是吧
You're stalking me, aren't you?
就算是吧 不过我也在准备感恩节晚餐
Yes, but I am also cooking thanksgiving dinner
为了我的女儿和前妻
For my daughter and my ex-wife.
前妻
Ex-wife.
是的 桑德拉离开我了
Yes. Sandra left me.
我不怪她
Can't say as I really blame her,
不过我们现在关系还不错
But we're still on good terms.
反正这么大只火鸡我也吃不完
I mean, hence the oversized bird.
你是想把感恩节一直延长到圣诞节吗
Are you having thanksgiving on christmas?
这个大家伙恐怕到明天都还不能解冻
Because this frozen beast is not gonna thaw until tomorrow.
你应该买♥♥一些熟制火鸡
You need one of those already-cooked birds.
噢 好吧
Oh...okay.
跟我来
Follow me.
谢谢 感激不尽
Thanks. I appreciate it.
我对家庭琐事其实并不在行
'Cause I'm not exactly an expert in life skills. -
要准备几个人的晚餐
How many people?
四个 要是你也愿意来的话 就五个
Four. Five, if you would like to join us.
当然 前提是你没有自己的安排
That is, if you don't already have plans.
顺便说一句 你已经悄悄地
And by the way you're sizing up
在为我的火鸡派增添份量
My single-serve turkey pot pie,
因为你已经猜到我没有其他安排
You've already surmised that I don't have plans.
如果能跟你叙叙旧就太好了
It would be great to catch up.
感恩节快乐
Happy thanksgiving.
妈 你怎么
Mom, what are you--
就放那边吧 小伙子们
Please, set up in there, boys.
这些是什么
What is this?
你哥哥在哪儿 宝贝
Where's your brother, honey?
你问的正好
That's a good question.
帮我把这些放碗里好吗
Would you please put these in a bowl for me?
-我们需要谈谈 -是的 我知道
- We need to talk. - yes, I know.
这就是感恩节的意义
That's what thanksgiving's all about.
家人之间相互谈谈自己的生活
Just families sharing our lives.
谢谢 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
记住放一些牛奶进去搅拌一下
Okay, and please remember to stir some milk into that.
你哥哥喜欢
That's the way your brother likes it.
我昨天去了一座贮存库 妈妈
I went to a storage unit yesterday, mom.
是以你的名义租的
Rented out to you.
我看见了内森的尸体
Saw Nathan's dead body.
雷内告诉你的吧
Rene told you about that.
你看见的并不是你哥哥的尸体
Well, it was not your brother's body you saw.
是变形人变成了你哥哥的样子
It was a shape-shifter posing as your brother.
这简直是最恶劣的身份盗窃行为
It's the worst kind of identity theft.
必须要阻止他的行径
And he had to be stopped,
所以我们不得不把他谨慎地安放在那儿
And then we had to store him away discreetly.
你可以设想万一媒体嗅到了风声会怎样
You can imagine if the press had gotten wind.
马特·帕克曼也说
Matt Parkman also said that...
马特·帕克曼说什么了
Matt Parkman said what?
帕克曼警官精神状态混乱
Officer Parkman is unbalanced.
我上次还听说他有自杀倾向
Suicidal, last I heard.
因为塞拉在他的大脑里
Because sylar's in his head?
对吧
Is that right?
你都干了些什么 妈
What did you do, ma?
我哥哥真的死了吗
Is my brother really dead?
回答他 妈
Answer him, mom.
我们都想知道答案
We'd all like to hear that one.
感恩节快乐 内森
Happy thanksgiving, Nathan.
你们还是来帮我布置餐桌吧
So if you two will just help me set the table,
我们可以像一家人一样坐下来
We will sit down like a family
可以无所不谈
And we will discuss everything.
放开我 内森
Let go of me, Nathan.
回答他
Answer him.
今天是感恩节 你们是我的家人
It's thanksgiving, and you are my family.
我们就应该像家人一样坐下来
And we will sit down like a family
像以前那样 否则我立刻离开
As we do every year, or I will leave here,
你再也别想知道我的下落
And you will never hear from me again.
决定权在你
Your choice.
-你好啊 -嗨 感恩节快乐
- Hello. - hey. Happy thanksgiving.
快进来
Come on in.
味道好香啊
Something smells good.
看看这地方
Look at this place.
你确定这是你的住处吗
Are you sure this is your apartment?
我们好好地打扫了一番
We clean up good.
你想来点儿什么 炫味苹果汁吗
So what can I get you? Some sparkling cider?
不 不用了 但是在其他人来之前
No, I'm all right, but before everyone gets here,
我想先跟你谈点事
I do want to talk to you about something.
好的 让我先去看看肉汁怎么样了
Okay, just let me check the gravy first, okay?
噢 我已经弄好了
Oh, I got that.
克莱尔 你还记得劳伦吧
Claire, you remember Lauren?
她曾经跟我在派赫斯特公♥司♥共事
She worked with me at primatech.
嗨
Uh, hi.
嗨 你长大了
Hi. You're all grown-up.
真漂亮
You look beautiful.
没事的 我来处理就行了
It's okay. I've got this, wolfgang.
谢谢
Thanks.
妈妈知道你带了个对象过来吗
Does mom know you brought a date?
不 不 不 劳伦不是我对象
No. No, no, no. Lauren's not a date.
她只是一个老朋友
She's an old friend.
她来帮我准备晚餐
She's helping me cook.
她绝对是对象
She is so a date.
你应该告诉妈妈
You should have told mom.
你妈妈会理解的
Your mother will understand.
我们是一个复杂的现代家庭
We're a complex, modern family.
再说她也有了道格
And she's got Doug.
对了 你刚刚想说什么来着
So what did you want to talk about?
还是待会儿再说吧
Hold that thought.
-嗨 -小玛格勒
- Hi. - Mr. Muggles.
嘿 感恩节快乐
Hey. Happy thanksgiving.
-你也一样 -小宝贝
- You too. - Good boy.
嘿 诺亚 感恩节快乐
Hey, Noah. Happy thanksgiving.
-一份小礼物 -谢谢你 道格
- A host gift. - Oh, thanks, Doug.
进来吧
Come on in.
-嗨 -嗨 你还好吧
- Hi. - Hi. How are you?
-很好 -那就好
- Good. - Good.
你的小伙伴叫什么名字啊
Who's your little friend?
佩内洛普.简. 洛夫古德贵妇三世
Dame Penelope Jean lovegood the third.
但你可以直接叫她洛夫古德小姐
But you can call her Ms. Lovegood.
她能这么叫吗 小宝贝 当然了
Can't she, snookums? Yes, she can.
她当然可以这么叫了
Yes, she can.
克莱尔 你还记得道格吧
claire, you remember Doug.
当然了 嗨
Yeah. Hi.
幸会
Enchante.
晚餐已经准备好了 各位
Dinner's ready, everyone.
你请了个厨师
You hired a cook?
不 那是劳伦
No, that's Lauren.
把我当成佣人了吧
Mistaken for a domestic.
正好减轻了初次见面的尴尬
That certainly breaks the ice.
劳伦.吉尔莫 很高兴终于见到你了 桑德拉
Lauren Gilmore. It's nice to finally meet you, Sandra.
好了 咱们开饭吧
Okay. Uh, let's eat.
你带了个对象
You brought a date?
不
No.
那是劳伦
That's lauren.
好了 谁饿了吗
Okay. Who's hungry?
食物很丰盛的 来吧
Got lots to eat. Come on.
你不喜欢感恩节吗
Not a fan of thanksgiving?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表