剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
你们应该是好搭档才对
You're supposed to be partners.
怎么了 信任危机吗
What is it, trust issues?
我是说 怎么可能信任他
I mean, how could it not be?
他不是正常人
He's abnormal.
有时当我独自一人的时候
I mean, sometimes when I'm alone,
我会本能的觉得他在监视我
I get this feeling in my gut that he's watching me.
-你知道我的意思 -是的 我知道
- You know what I mean? - Yeah, I do.
你要知道 你的经历是非同寻常的 伯奈特
You know, your case is highly unusual, Bennet...
你是如何引起我们的注意
How you came to our attention,
发生在你妻子身上的事
what happened to your wife.
你心怀猜忌也是正常的
It would be only natural that you would harbor a grudge.
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
17个案子 3起死亡 都是因为你
17 cases, three deaths, all attributed to you.
他们都死于意外 已经被证实了
They were all accidents. That's been verified.
两份腌牛肉 你们还要什么别的吗
Two corned beefs. You boys need anything else?
不 我们...足够了
No, we're. Uh... we're all set.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在 公♥司♥对你寄予厚望
At this point, the company has too much invested in you to cut ties.
但是我们需要你做一些改变
But we do need you to make a change.
取个妻子 组建一个家庭
Take a wife, start a family.
你在开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
不 那可以让你拥有稳定的生活
No, it'll put your life in balance,
让你冷静下来
calm you down...
那会减少意外事故的发生
So there will be fewer incidents.
娶妻吗
A wife?
我想我再也做不到了
I can't do that again.
你当然能做到
Sure, you can.
那个给我们上三明治的可爱女孩就很合适
That cute number who brought the sandwiches will do fine.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
你不会拒绝的
You won't.
看起来好像是公♥司♥包办了你的婚姻
It's like the company arranged your marriage.
他们是动员过我
They encouraged me,
但是我选择你妈妈是因为我爱她
but I chose your mother because I loved her.
你知道的
You know that.
公♥司♥似乎决定了你的不少事情
The company seems to make a lot of decisions for you.
那是以前 他们是做了很多决定
made...they made a lot of decisions,
但都已经过去了 你现在所看的一切 全部
And that's all over with. Everything you're seeing now, all of it,
所有的记忆 就是那个样子
All of the memories, that's all they are.
都过去了
It's just the past.
[感恩节的周末]
[两周之前]
你好 格雷琴
Hello, Gretchen.
伯奈特先生 你好 你在这干嘛
Hey, mr. Bennet. What are you doing here?
来看克莱尔
Came to see claire.
你不知道她在哪儿 是吧
You wouldn't happen to know where she is, would you?
不知道
No idea.
你不需要为她圆谎
You don't have to lie for her.
我知道克莱尔偷了罗盘
I know that claire stole the compass,
我确信你们两个
And I would bet good money
一起开车去了马戏团
The two of you drove out to the carnival together.
我的问题是 她怎么没跟你一起回来
My question is, why didn't she come back with you?
她想留在那
she wanted to stay.
她说她周一回来
She said she'd be back on monday.
你把她留在那儿
you left her there?
难道你不清楚事态吗
Do you not see what's happening?
她现在正被卷入一场
That she is getting involved in something
她完全不懂的阴谋里
That she clearly doesn't understand.
也许她试图去了解
Maybe she wants to understand it.
这不是什么游戏
This isn't a game.
马戏团的那些人都是冷血杀手
These carnival people are killers.
难道你觉得我不知道吗
you don't think I know that?
她想与同她一样的人在一起
She needs to be with people like her.
如果他们对她不善
And if they're not good for her,
你要相信她能分清是非
You have to trust her to know the difference.
你不能再煽风点火
you have to stop encouraging her.
你要跟我一起阻止她 格雷琴
You need to work with me on this, Gretchen.
我只想她开心
I want her to be happy.
她和你一起上大学 过着常人的生活就很开心
she is happy with you here in college, living a normal life.
如果她不满足于这些呢
What if that's not enough for her?
只能这样
It has to be.
他来干嘛
What's he doing here?
你要抹去我的记忆吗
Are you gonna erase my memory?
不
No.
只要你听我的话 就不会
Not if you do what I ask.
你失踪了
You were missing.
我找不到你 如果我能找到你
I didn't know how to find you... if I would find you.
-你不信任我 -我不相信塞缪尔
- you don't trust me. - I don't trust samuel.
格雷琴没事
Gretchen is fine.
你威胁她
You threatened her!
而且这不是什么陈芝麻烂谷子的事
And this was not some distant past.
这就是当下的事
This was now.
克莱尔
Claire.
克莱尔
Claire!
喂
Hey.
你该吃点东西了
You should eat.
不需要
Don't need to eat.
也不需要睡觉
Don't need to sleep.
什么都不需要
Don't need anything.
今天有什么进展吗
Any progress today?
没
No.
一如昨日
It's just like yesterday...
一如前日
And the day before that.
一如往日
And... The day before that.
现在已经
Now it's been...
我都不知道过了多久
I don't even know how long it's been.
不要告诉我过了多久
Don't tell me how long it's been.
你连个凹痕都没砸出来 彼得
You can't even dent it, Peter.
我不知道你还能坚持多久
I don't know how much longer you can keep this up.
坚持到底
As long as it takes.
我见过你那表情
I know that look.
你总是那个样子
You have it all the time.
什么表情
What look?
就像豪伊·卡普兰在50码冲刺赛中赢了你
like when Howie Kaplan beat you at the 50-yard dash
你和我每天早晨跑着去学校
And you and I ran to school every morning
坚持锻炼 是吧
And kept training and kept it up, right?
那是内森的记忆 不是你的
That is Nathan's memory. That's not yours.
我警告过你别再这样做
I told you to stop doing that.
你不是他
You're not him.
你一点都不像他
You're nothing like him.
你告诉过我
so you've told me.
彼得 我知道我以前也说过 但是
Look, Peter, I know that I've said it before, but...
但我还是要说 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起杀了他
I'm sorry that I killed him.
对不起把他从你身边带走
I'm sorry that I took him from you.
-我 -对不起
- I am... - sorry!
你总是说对不起对不起
You keep saying that... "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
那没法把我哥还给我
That's not gonna bring my brother back.
-什么都改变不了 -你说的对
- It doesn't change anything. - you're right!
一切都无法改变
Nothing changes!
我们被永远困在这里 你和我
We're stuck here forever, you and me!
我再也受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
你跟公♥司♥是一伙的
You're with that company...
和伯奈特是一丘之貉
Cut from the same cloth as Bennet.
你完全可以不用把自己逼上绝路
This doesn't have to end badly for you.
你可以自首 放了伯奈特和他女儿
You can turn yourself in, release Bennet and his daughter.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I want to do that?
因为你爱你的家人
because you love your family,
不愿让他们受伤
And you don't want them to get hurt,
他们会受伤
And they will get hurt.
你们这些人真是自大
You people are always so sure of yourselves.
难道你以为我不知道为家人做最好的打算吗
Don't you think I would know what's best for my own family?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表