剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
我们知道你的父母怎么死的
We know what happened to your parents!
我们知道是你干的
We know what you did!
我们知道是你干的
We know what you did.
你杀了人还想跑 你...
You're getting away with murder, you...
不要
Don't!
别伤害他
Don't hurt him!
杰里米 住手
Jeremy, stop.
放开他
Let him go.
你给我滚远点儿
Get the hell away from him!
-杰里米 -不要
- Jeremy! - No!
杰里米 你可以救他的
Jeremy, you can save him!
大家后退 后退
Everyone back! back!
杰里米 听我说
Jeremy, listen to me.
你能帮他的 你能救他的
You can help him. You can save him.
大家都后退
Everybody stand back!
听着 小子
Now listen, son.
你得回去 那是你该呆的地方
You're going back in there where you belong.
你知道你对你♥爸♥妈做了什么
You know what you did to your mama and your daddy.
救救他 你能做到的
Save him. You can do it.
杰里米
Jeremy!
你一丁点儿都不明白
You do not understand the first thing
这里发生的事
About what's happening here.
三个人死了
Three people are dead.
这我明白
I understand that.
不管他是什么东西 就是那小子干的
And that boy, whatever he is, is responsible!
你想让这事再发生吗
Hey, do you want it to happen again?
让我和他谈谈
Just let me talk to him.
和他谈谈
Talk to him?
你已经跟他谈够多了
You're through talking to him.
你俩都是
Both of you.
以为杀了人还能跑吗
You think killers go free, huh?
我们这里行不通
Not in this town.
吉尔 那小子呢
Gil, where's the boy?
吉尔 听到了吗
Gil, do you read?
那小子不见了
The boy is gone.
吉尔 听到了吗
Gil, do you read me?
你还在吗
Are you there?
现在没那么厉害了吧
Not so tough now, are you?
来呀
Go ahead.
杀我好了
Take your best shot.
给我个开枪的理由
Give me a reason.
你不正常
You're not normal.
你不属于这儿
You don't belong here.
开车
Go.
你喜欢这个吗
You like that?
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
这是我和贾尼斯去昂塞纳达
I bought this with Janice
庆祝周年纪念度假时买♥♥的
On our anniversary trip to Ensenada.
用来埋葬你多么有诗意啊
And it is so poetic that I am using it to bury you.
想埋葬我还是淹没真♥相♥
Bury me or drown the truth?
真♥相♥ 什么真♥相♥
The truth, what?
真♥相♥是 你什么都不是?
That you...you're nothing?
你只是我脑子里的幻像
You're just a figment of my imagination.
咱们让你安静点 好不好
Let's quiet those voices, shall we?
你老婆抛弃你了
Your wife walked out on you.
你以为是她想给你一点空间
You think she wanted to give you your space.
她根本无法忍♥受你
She can't stand the sight of you.
真可悲
Pathetic.
你知道她昨天在壁炉前
You know what she said to me
对我说了什么吗
In front of the fire last night?
你为什么不能总像这样呢
"Why can't you be more like this all the time?"
等你消失了
When you're gone...
贾尼斯和我会有美好的生活
Janice and I are gonna have a beautiful life together.
你太渴望溶进大众
You're so desperate to fit in.
为什么不接受你的能力呢
Why can't you accept your power?
你为什么执意要让自己被忽略
Why do you insist on being so forgettable?
哥们
Oh, man.
你害怕了
You're afraid.
你害怕死亡
You're afraid of dying.
你晕了
And you just passed out.
你晕了
You just passed out.
噢耶
Yes!
-马特 -帕克曼
- Matt? - Parkman?
宝贝 我做到了
Honey, I did it.
我真的做到了
I really did it.
"屠宰间"
"Kill House."
"预备间"
"Prep Room."
"屠宰间"听起来更危险
"Kill House" sounds more dangerous.
我们去另外那间
We're taking that one.
我以为咱们要一起行动呢
I thought we were gonna stick together.
不可能
No way.
咱们迅速一点就行了
Let's just check this real quick.
能赶上她们的
We'll catch up to them.
我们赢了
Well, we won.
算是吧
Kind of.
我去找帕里斯和妮可[社交名嫒]
I'm gonna go get Paris and Nicole.
顺便说一句 我明白
I get it, by the way.
你明白什么
You get what?
你想逃离你那诡异的世界
You wanting to run from your freaky world
过正常的生活
And live a normal life.
我不该一直逼你
I shouldn't have put you on the spot
想跟你建立关系
And gotten all relationship-y on you.
你现在最不需要的就是
The last thing you need right now is...
我需要你
I need you.
相信我
Trust me.
怎么了
What?
格雷琴
Gretchen!
怎么回事
What's going on?
我的天呐 克莱尔
Oh, my god! Claire!
我...的...
Oh...my...
天呐
God!
贝奇
Becky?
抓住她
Grab her!
帮帮忙行吗
A little help, please?
克莱尔
Claire?
天哪 克莱尔
Oh, my god. Claire.
-天哪 -不要
- Oh, my god. - Don't!
别拔 住手
Don't do it! Stop!
不 住手
No, stop!
-这是咋.. -什么
- What the... - What?
你怎么会...
How did you...
怎么回事
What's happening?
怎么办
What are we gonna do?
诺亚
Noah!
我们本来可以救他的
We could have saved him.
他需要一个家
He needed a home.
一个真正的家
A real home.
特蕾西
Tracy?
特蕾西 很抱歉
Tracy, I'm sorry.
这事本该很简单的
You know, this was supposed to be simple.
走进去 保释他出来就完了
Just go in and sign him out.
我本以为我能做好
I thought I could manage it.
让他躲一辈子吗
By hiding him away for the rest of his life?
我曾站在他家门口 告诉他
I stood on his porch and I told him
我不会让他失望
That I wouldn't let him down.
可你让他失望了
But you did.
我们都让他失望了
We did.
我做了自以为正确的事情
I did what I thought was right.
可我错了
And I was wrong.
这些年来我一直都错了
I've been wrong all these years.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表