剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
《英雄》前情提要
previously on heroes...
我想我找到取代约瑟夫的人了
I think I found someone to fill Joseph's shoes.
我看上去怎样
How do I look?
和常人一样
like everybody else.
我以前从没见过你
I've never met you before.
424路公交车在莱克星顿和53号♥大街口撞毁后
You pulled me from the 424 bus
你把我从车里拽了出来
After it crashed at lexington and 53rd.
为什么你会成为一个护理人员呢
What made you become a paramedic?
我想要拯救生命 而不是让他们慢慢逝去
I wanted to save lives instead of watching them pass.
你就是我所期待的那个人
You're exactly who i'd hoped you'd be.
你好 我想查一份档案
Hi, I need a file.
你在听谁的歌♥
Who are you listening to?
我在自言自语
I'm talking to myself.
说真的 你是吸血鬼还是外星人
Seriously, what are you? A vampire?
还是某种奇异的政♥府♥试验品
An alien? some kind of freakish government experiment?
我在Youtube上见过这个女孩
I saw this girl on youtube.
她天生就有种基因
She was born with this gene that
能让她感觉不到任何疼痛
Doesn't let her feel any pain.
我没有告诉她 是她自己发现的
I didn't tell her, she just found out.
格蕾琴不是敌人 她只是个女孩子
Gretchen is not the enemy. She's just a girl.
而且她是我交的唯一一个朋友
And she's the only friend that I've made.
我捅的篓子 我自己解决
This is my mess, and I'm gonna clean it up.
我厌倦了自己守着秘密不说
I'm tired of keeping this secret to myself.
你想做我的室友吗
Do you wanna be my roommate?
为结束干杯
To closure.
为结束干杯
To closure.
你是不是喝多了
Have a little too much to drink?
趴下 双手放在脑后
On the ground! Hands behind your head.
趴下 马上
Down! now!
《英雄》第四季第五集
第四章"神经性失明"
注意身后
Mind your backs.
注意身后 莉迪亚
Watch your back, Lydia.
吃一口科米夫人的绝世无双蓝莓华夫饼
Mrs. Comey's unparalleled blueberry waffles.
是我一天中最开心的事
This is my favorite part of the day.
在那些不可避免的阻挠找上我们之前
It's full of possibility.
一切皆有可能
Before the inevitable monkey wrenches come looking for us.
但最重要的
But more than anything...
是能够跟你们大家在一起
It's about being with all of you.
我知道感恩仪式是晚餐时侯的事情
I know grace is a supper thing,
但每天早晨我都会替我们的大家庭
But every morning I thank heaven and earth
感谢天地
For our family.
很遗憾 约瑟夫的去世让这里多了个空座位
Sadly, Joseph's death has left us an empty seat,
让家庭不再圆♥满♥
A broken circle,
但我感到我们正在修补这种不圆♥满♥
But I feel like we're on the way to mend it.
周围有许多迷失的羊羔
There are lost lambs out there.
他们跟我们一样 但他们在东躲西♥藏♥
They're like us, but they're hiding.
孤苦无依
Alone.
装出与他们本身并不相同的样子
Pretending to be that which they are not.
真是可悲
It's sad, pathetic.
这些人极度需要我们拥有的东西
These people, they desperately need what we have.
理解 大爱 家庭 信任
Understanding, unconditional love, family, trust...
我们没人会拒绝其中任何一点吧
Who are we to deny anyone that?
今天对我们的家族来说是个重要的日子
Today's an important day for us...our family.
对他们中的某个人来说也是一样
And for one of them too.
因为今天结束的时候
Because by day's end,
我们就能再次坐满一桌了
We will have a full table again.
用餐吧
Eat.
我得问问 什么好事让你笑得这么灿烂
Okay, I gotta ask, what's with the ear-to-ear, smiley?
这 这真是太酷了
This... this is cool.
你是指喝着巧克力牛奶吗
Drinking chocolate milk?
不 我是说我
No. Me.
居然能在大学里
In college.
和我的新大学室友一起在餐厅里
In a dining hall with my new college roommate.
没有狙击手射杀我 没有连环杀手追杀我
No snipers shooting at me, no serial killers hunting me...
真是个全新的改变啊
It's a refreshing change of pace.
是啊 一成不变的生活太恐怖了
Yeah, tedium can be such a thrill.
我这辈子都在追寻正常的生活
I have been chasing normal life forever,
而且我终于得到了
And I've finally caught it.
别误解啊 这巧克力牛奶确实很好喝
I mean, don't get me wrong, the chocolate milk is awesome.
但此时此刻
But right here, right now...
一切皆有可能
Is full of possibilities.
我可以随心所欲
I can be anyone.
克莱尔·伯奈特
Claire bennet.
你不可能摆脱命运
You can't escape your destiny.
我是贝奇·泰勒
I am Becky Taylor.
女生联谊会主席
Psi alpha rush chair.
我认识你妈妈 桑德拉妇女联谊会的
Your mom, Sandra's sorority.
你妈妈是妇女联谊会的
Your mom was in a sorority?
确实是
She totally was.
-你好 贝奇 -你好
- Hi, Becky. - hi.
这么说国家遗产继承人清单上有你
So national has you on a list of legacies.
但我们没有听说你参加过联谊会
But we haven't heard from you about rush.
我不太确定我是不是联谊会成员的料
Oh, I'm not really sure I'm a sorority girl.
开始我也不确定
Neither was I at first.
听好了 今晚有场公开联谊会
So listen, open rush starts today at the house.
不如你过来跟女孩们见见面吧
Why don't you come by and meet the girls?
-没有任何附加要求 -好啊
- No strings. - Yeah.
-为什么不去呢 -她去不了
- Why not? - She's gonna have to pass.
太好了
Well, great.
到时候见
I'll see you there.
谢谢
Thanks.
这不是正是我们刚才谈论的吗
Isn't this what we've been talking about?
一切皆有可能
Possibilities?
我想我妈跟她们女生联谊会的成员
I mean, I think my mom is still friends
到现在还是朋友呢
With her sorority sisters.
联谊会只是个
Sororities are just a social crutch
为那些交友障碍的人提供的社会平台
For people who can't make their own friends.
她刚刚说"没有任何附加要求"
She said "no strings attached."
能有什么坏处
What's the harm?
坏处就是他们会孤立你
The harm is they get you alone
然后用后加入的新人代替你 克莱尔
And replace you with stepford, Claire.
好吧 那你陪我去怎么样
Well, okay, how about I don't go alone?
好呀
Yeah!
不 不可能
No. no, no way.
求你了 求求你了
Please? Pretty please?
我会成为你最好的朋友的
I'll be your best friend.
还会请你喝巧克力牛奶
I'll throw in a chocolate milk.
那么新人格蕾琴该穿什么呢
What would stepford-Gretchen wear to one of these things?
拉布克队长吗
Captain Lubbock?
我是玛德琳·吉布森医生
I'm Dr. Gibson Madeline.
弗海顿医生怎么没来
Where's doctor Verheiden?
他退休了
Retired.
你是新来的
You're new?
我已经跟着弗海顿医
I've been interning with Dr. Verheiden
在非洲联盟实习三年了
At A.U. For three years.
专攻精神错乱
Specializing in psychopathy,
极其危险并自我迷恋...
Malignant narcissism disorder...
你到底完成过多少例真实的
And how many actual real-life criminal
精神病犯罪案例呢
Psych consults have you done?
这个算吗
Including this one?
他是谁
So, who is he?
我们不知道 他自己也不清楚
We have no idea. and neither does he.
昨晚发现他的 浑身泥土和血污
Found him last night covered in dirt, blood.
夹克上有弹孔
Bullet holes in his jacket.
这家伙不知道他的名字
The guy doesn't know his name
不知道现在是什么日期 一无所知
What day it is, nothing.
健忘症可能会非常复杂
Amnesia can be very complicated.
让我帮你简单化一点 玛德琳
Let me simplify it for you, Madeline.
拿出你的橡胶印♥章♥
Take out your rubber stamp
给他盖上"疯子"的印戳
And mark this guy "insane."
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表