剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I told you that...
爸爸 你在这里做什么
Dad. What are you doing here?
嘿 老爸 见到你很高兴
"Hey dad. Nice to see you.
谢谢你带来"乔迁"的礼物
Thanks for bringing the house-warming presents."
嘿 老爸 见到你很高兴
Hey dad. nice to see you.
谢谢你带来"乔迁"的礼物
Thanks for bringing the housewarming presents.
你还好吗 是 我很好
You okay? Yeah. I'm fine.
你母亲告诉我
Your mother told me
关于你舍友安妮自杀的事情
About your roommate Annie committing suicide.
我知道我应该打电♥话♥告诉你的
I should have called you. I know.
-我没有打给你是因为 -不 我
- I didn't call because... - No. No no no I...
我不想让你成为别人关注的对象
I don't want to put you on the spot.
只是想确定下你是否安好
I just wanna make sure you're all right.
我能够调整好心态 我很好
I'm dealing with it. I'm fine.
我知道那个"很好"的意思 是
I know that fine. It's uh
并不让人信服
It's not very convincing.
你想再试一次吗
You want to try again?
不仅仅是安妮这件事
It's not just the whole Annie thing, it's
只是需要适应大学生活
It's just an adjustment college.
我正在调整
I'm adjusting.
我想念家人 想你
I miss my family. I miss you.
想妈妈 还有莱尔
Mom. Even Lyle.
我们一起去吃个午饭怎么样
What do you say we grab some lunch?
再谈谈心
Spend a little time talk.
-如果你有空的话 -有空
- If you're not busy. - No.
看来不错
Sounds like a plan.
-等我打扮打扮 -你已经很美了
- Let me just go get pretty. - You look beautiful.
一会就好
I'll be just a minute.
这就是你的计划吗
So this is your plan?
一直躲着我
You're just gonna avoid me?
没有
I'm not.
还想否认你在躲着我
Wow. You're even gonna avoid admitting you're avoiding me.
不是 我没有
No no no I'm not.
我只是很忙 学业太繁重
I was just busy and-and studying and
有机化学真是烦人
Organic chem is a bitch.
你的艺术史学得怎么样了
How's uh art history?
你真的打算不谈那件事了吗
So we're really not gonna talk about this?
听着 不管你觉得
Look, whatever it is
那晚看到了什么 都只是错觉
You thought you saw the other night,you didn't see.
我没有看到你纵身跳下楼去
I didn't see you hurl yourself out a window
然后又把骨头接回原处
And then snap your bones back into place?
没有
No!
没有
No!
我是说是的 当时我在地上
I mean yes I was-I was on the ground
我在测试你的跳推落理论
And I was testing your theory you know jump push fall
而且我认为安妮是自杀的
And I think Annie did commit suicide
真是太悲惨了
Which is awful and...and tragic.
你没必要对我隐瞒
You don't have to lie to me.
听着 你误解安妮了
Look you were wrong about Annie
就像误解我一样
Just like you're wrong about me.
说真的 你是吸血鬼还是外星人
Seriously what are you a vampire an alien?
还是某种奇异的政♥府♥试验品
Some kind of freakish government experiment?
好吧 我要换衣服了
All right. I just have to change.
你好 伯奈特先生
Hi Mr. bennet.
这是你朋友吗
Who's your friend?
她叫格蕾琴
Oh that's uh Gretchen.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你想跟我们一起吃午饭吗
Would you like to join us for lunch?
真是太好了
Oh. That's nice.
你没必要这样
You don't-you don't have to do that.
我很高兴请她吃饭
It would be my pleasure.
我很确定格蕾琴
I'm pretty sure that Gretchen
明天要交艺术作业
Has an art history assignment due tomorrow.
没错吧 格蕾琴
Isn't that right Gretchen?
是的 不过我已经写完了
Yeah but I finished my paper already.
-而且现在我饿得发荒 -太好了
- And I'm starving. - Great.
太好了
Great.
太好了
Great.
我们可以轻松了结 也可以来点硬的
Hey. We can do this the easy way or the hard way.
所以最好告诉我们你把毒品藏哪里了
So why don't you just tell us where you hid the drugs?
-你怎么不问问我的律师 -他刚刚
- Why don't you ask my lawyer? - Did he just...
不敢相信他会这么说
I can't believe people actually say that.
等我们搜完房♥子
You can call your lawyer after
你就可以打电♥话♥给你的律师了
We're done searching that house
-不要 你不能这么做 -我们有搜查令
- No you can't do that man. - We have a warrant.
你企图谋杀♥警♥员 也就是我
You attempted to murder an officer...me.
所以我们想留多久就多久
So we are gonna stay here as long as it takes.
你别再愚蠢地克制自己了
Or you could just grow a pair and
你只需要侵入他的大脑
End this idiotic sobriety.
我再问你一次
I'm gonna ask you one more time
别问了 用你的超能力吧
Stop asking. Use your abilities.
我再去搜一下浴室
I'm gonna go check in the bathroom.
逃避我可没那么容易
Not as easy to ignore me as you thought.
因为我很有诱惑力
It's because I ooze charm.
-你找错地方了 -不要帮我
- Looking in the wrong place. - Stop helping.
如果是我没有头绪
Hey if I'm gonna be stuck in here
可能早就用超能力了
I might as well make the most of it.
我一直觉得我能当一名干探
I always thought I'd be an excellent cop.
好吧 别理我
Fine. Ignore me.
这里有些东西不搭调
Something doesn't fit in this picture.
-绒毛兔 -就是绒毛兔
- Stuffed rabbit? - A stuffed rabbit!
这个房♥子不是用来藏♥毒♥的
This house isn't used for drugs.
比藏♥毒♥更可怕
It's used for something worse
可怕得多
A lot worse.
你好 我想查一个人的档案
Hi. I need a file.
霍珀·威廉姆 h-o-o-p-e-r
Um Hooper William. h-o-o-p-e-r.
只需一会就好(必须以书面形式递交请求)
Look it'll just take a second.
这是我的事故报告 麻烦你打印一下
It's my accident report. if you could just type it in.
真的吗
Seriously?
我懂了
I get it.
你不过是尽你的职责
You're just uh doing your job.
我在尽我的职责
I'm doing my job.
我救了那个家伙 他却要起诉我
Save a guy's life and he sues me for it.
我真是好心办坏事 对吗
I guess no good deed goes unpunished right?
我在自言自语
I'm talking to myself.
你在听什么
Who are you listening to?
你的耳机
Your headphones.
那很酷 我也喜欢那个乐队
It's cool. I like that band too.
你没事吧
You okay?
他正在接受物理治疗
He's in physical therapy right now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
打扰一下 您是威廉姆·霍珀吗
'scuse me. William Hooper?
怎么 我就是
Yes? That's me.
这中间一定出错了
I think there's been a mistake.
我以前从没见过你
I've never met you before.
没有错 佩里先生
There's no mistake. Mr. petrelli.
424路公交车在莱克星顿和53号♥大街口
You pulled me from the 424 bus
撞毁后 你把我从车上拽了出来
After it crashed at lexington and 53rd.
我记得当时你很仓促 非常仓促
I remember you were fast so fast
不小心把我的胳膊弄脱臼了
So negligent you dislocated my arm.
在那辆公交车上的每个人我都认识
Well I remember everybody that was on that bus.
你当时不在车上
You weren't on it.
这是个骗局吗 你居然记得我的姓
What is this a scam? You recognize my family name?
你想要钱
You want money?
我没有骗你 我不要你的钱
I'm not scamming you. Don't need your cash.
-那你想要什么 -你的同情
- Then what? - Empathy.
我是为了我的哥哥约瑟夫才进城的
I'm in town because of my brother Joseph.
他去世了
He died and
人过世以后
There's a lot of loose ends to take care of
有许多后事要处理
When someone passes.
我现在无依无靠
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表