剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I'm all alone now.
我要照顾我们全家
I have to take care of our entire family.
这是我的职责 是我的重任
It's my responsibility. It's my burden.
因为你 我现在干不了活了
But I can't do that on account of you.
医生说我有好几个月不能干活
Doctor says i won't work for months.
如果我不能工作 就养活不了家里人
If I don't work I don't feed my family.
你是哪种
Are you the kinda man
眼睁睁看着我家人挨饿的人吗
That's going to allow my family to starve?
知道吗 这一定有什么误会
You know what? this was a mistake.
我会让律师来处理 再见
I'm gonna let the lawyers handle it...good day.
你每次上班都要两班或者三班倒
Working two three shifts at a time.
我的律师已经调查过你了
My lawyer already checked on you.
我明白养家糊口的压力有多大
I know what it's like to feel the pressure of obligation.
但有没有可能 我的确在那辆公交车上
But isn't it possible i was on that bus
而你因为忙昏了头
And you've become so spread thin that you
而记不清了
Forgot?
不 不可能
No. It's not.
你不会瞎的 艾玛
You're not going blind Emma.
你的眼睛没有问题
There's nothing wrong with your eyes.
那... 我这是怎么了
Then... what's happening to me?
你看见亮光的时候 其他人也看见了吗
When you saw the lights did other people see them?
是的 当然 我刚才打哑语了
Yes. Of course... I just signed,
"你看到咖啡杯里闪烁的那道极光了吗"
"Hey, do you see an Aurora Borelis ink blot coming from that coffee mug?"
你听说过联觉现象吗
Did you ever hear of synesthesia?
感官交错在一起
Corossing senses together.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
有些人说他们可以闻到词语
People say that they can smell words
或者听到数字
Or hear numbers.
那我是... 把声音看成颜色
And, I'm what...? Seeing sound as color?
有可能 在耳聋的病例中十分常见
It's possible. It's very common in deaf cases.
也许你的身体有话想跟你说
Maybe your body's trying to tell you something.
它不能发一封电邮过来吗
Couldn't it just send an e-mail?
艾玛 艾玛 严肃点
Emma. Emma. This is serious.
你完全是自♥由♥散漫
You know you are completely disengaged.
你该接待病人时却在整理病历
You file records when you could be treating patients.
我喜欢我的工作 它很安静
I like my job. It's... quiet.
这就是你戴耳机的原因吗
Is that why you wear the headphones?
我戴耳机是因为我一摘下它们
I wear the headphones because the minute I take them off,
就有人向我询问时间 或要我的电♥话♥号♥码
Someone's asking for the time, or my phone number,
或者到自♥由♥女神像怎么走
or directions to the Statue of Liberty
我不想看见他们的脸
I don't want to see their faces.
他们的表情
That look.
迟钝的眉毛上挑
Insensitive eyebrows
她是个聋子
Oh, she's deaf.
很好 我们点了菠菜咖喱炒印度豆腐
Okay. We've got saag paneer.
香料烩茄子
Baingan bharta.
烩薯花椰菜
Aloo gobi.
-烤鸡丁咖喱 -说真的
- Tikka masala. - Seriously?
这菜看起来有绿色 棕色
It just looks like green brown
黄色和橙色
Yellow and orange.
别板着个脸 你会爱上它的
Don't make the stink face. you're gonna love it.
他还忘了一道酸奶沙拉
Except he forgot the raita.
我不想冒犯你♥爸♥爸
I don't want to offend your dad
但如果我不喜欢黄色怎么办
But what if i don't like yellow?
-用餐巾装装样子就好 -先生
- Just do the napkin trick. - Sir?
抱歉 我们桌还点了一份酸奶沙拉
Excuse me we also had an order of raita for the table.
聪明 你藏东西真有一套
Clever. You're very good at hiding things.
格蕾琴 你学的什么专业
So gretchen what's your major?
生理学和生物力学
Physiology and biomechanics.
我还以为是艺术史呢
I thought it was art history.
我准备转专业
I'm gonna change.
我现在沉迷于人体的能力了
I'm obsessed with the abilities of the human body.
那天我在视频网站
The other day I saw this girl
看到这个女孩
On youtube.
她天生就有种基因
She was born with this gene
能让她感觉不到任何疼痛
That doesn't let her feel any pain like nothing.
她父母被吓坏了 有时她切伤了自己的手
And her parents are freaked that she could cut her hand
或是被烧伤了 自己却浑然不知
Or burn herself and not even know.
所以她被完全隔绝了起来
So she's totally cloistered.
很酷吧
Pretty cool huh?
起码是挺不寻常的
It's unusual to say the least.
你怎么想 克莱尔
So what do you think, Claire?
要跟我一起去旁听几堂课吗
Wanna audit some of these classes with me?
你觉得呢 克莱尔
What do you think, Claire?
我为啥要对这个感兴趣
Why would I be interested in that?
因为很酷啊 我们可以一起学习
Because it's awesome we could do it together
正好你还没选专业呢
And you're still undeclared.
我可以等到三年级再选
Well I can be undeclared till, uh, third year.
是啊 可这是不是有点自欺欺人
Yeah, but that's just like denying the inevitable.
你能拖延多久
How long can you do that for?
这道菜味道不错
You know this yellow is really good.
真好吃
Yummy yellow.
伯奈特先生 你做什么工作的呢
So Mr. Bennet what do you do?
我退休了
Retired.
不过我总能找到新的理由要重操旧业
But I'm always finding new reasons to go back to work.
你觉得这是谁的
Whose do you think this is?
肯定不是他女儿留下的
I mean it's not his daughter.
你会让自己的孩子来这儿玩吗
Would you let your kid play here?
对啊 我也不会
Yeah, me neither.
估计这些是车♥库♥的钥匙
Here I think these keys go up to the garage.
-我去确认一下 -好的
- I'm gonna go check it out. - Okay cool.
我会看着他的
I'll keep an eye on him.
好了 告诉我你知道些什么
Okay, tell me what the hell you think you know.
说啊 这个毛绒玩具是谁的
Come on, whose stuffed animal is that?
有孩子在这里吗 告诉我
Is there a kid here? Tell me.
好吧 你现在无视我的存在了
Right. you're ignoring me now?
感觉不太好对吧
Doesn't feel very good does it?
某人有你想要的东西
Somebody has something you want
可他们就是不把东西给你
And they just won't give it to you.
我没想过事情会变成这样
I never intended for this to happen.
除非你做过什么 帕克曼先生
Unless you did, Mr. Parkman.
这究竟是啥意思
What the hell's that supposed to me?
马特 你的生活一团糟
Your life's a mess, Matt.
我利用你的能力和你的焦虑
I'm stuck inside your mind with your powers
入住你的思想
And all your anxieties.
真是可悲
It's sad.
你如此渴望有人能够爱你...
You're so desperate for anyone to love you...
我是说 贾尼斯和你的孩子
I mean Janice or your kid.
可他们永远不会爱你 想知道为什么吗
And they never will love you. And you wanna know why?
-闭嘴 -伙计 我可什么都没说
- Shut up! - I didn't say anything, man!
是因为你变得信心全无
Because you come in at a zero on the confidence scale.
你总是反复质疑自己
You're always second-guessing yourself.
听着 我是无辜的
Listen, I'm innocent!
为你所做的每个决定而焦虑不安
Sweating every decision you make...literally.
-我发誓 -知道我怎么想吗
- I swear! - You know what I think?
我想你希望我在这里帮你
I think you wanted me in here to help you.
你希望我帮你摆脱愧疚的泥沼
You wanted me to pick your sorry ass up out of the mud
帮你成为个真正的男人
And help make you a man.
做得好 大侦探
Very good, detective.
你完全依靠自己找到了这个
You found it all on your own.
我都快被感动了
I'm almost impressed.
现在你打算怎么办 马特
Now what are you gonna do, Matt?
你有种去救她吗
Are you man enough to save her?
你说得没错 伯奈特先生
You were right, Mr. Bennet.
这里确实不错 谢谢
This was outstanding. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
这芒果奶昔让我想上厕所了
That mango lassi just goes right through you.
不好意思 失陪了
Excuse me.
-听我说... -我知道一切很不容易
-Okay, look.. - I know things are difficult,
可我没想到你居然把超能力的事告诉了她
But I can't believe you told her about your ability.
我没有 是她自己发现的
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表