剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
他们没给我们发过印♥章♥
They don't give us stamps.
我需要和他谈谈
I'm gonna need to talk to him.
你好
Hi.
我是吉布森医生
My name's Dr. Gibson.
我是来帮助你的
I'm here to help you.
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
我
I...
那个词他倒是说了很多次
There's been a lot of that.
开始和结束
Starts and stops.
大多数是结束
Mostly stops.
你怎么看
What are you thinking?
可能是失语症
Could be an aphasia.
可能是什么
Could be a what?
任何头部创伤都可能导致脑部损害
Any trauma to the head could result in brain damage.
我们发现他时他就是这样了
He was like this when we found him.
能告诉我你出了什么事吗
Can you tell me what happened to you?
我在 我在
It was...I was...in...
树林里
The forest.
迷路了
Lost.
然后我在
And then I was...
慢慢来
Take your time.
我在走着
Walking...
现在我又到这里了
And now I'm here...
在这个屋子里
In this room.
这个小屋子里 我...
In this tiny room, and I...
我
I...
队长 可以帮忙解开他的手铐吗
Captain, can you do me a favor and unlock these cuffs?
不行
No.
我可没有习惯把自己和一个
I don't make a habit of locking myself in
没受限制的疯子锁在一个屋子
With unrestrained lunatics.
那你可以在出去前留下钥匙吗
Then can you leave me your keys on the way out?
先帮你清洗下 换些衣服
Let's clean you up. get you some clothes.
也许再喝点东西
Maybe something to drink.
我会尽全力帮助你
I'm gonna help you as best I can.
帮你找回自己
Help you figure out who you are.
把记忆片段拼起来
Put the pieces together.
我保证
Promise.
艾玛
Emma.
我想和你谈谈昨天的事
I wanted to talk to you about yesterday.
你还是会有幻觉吗 那些颜色
Are you still seeing things... the colors?
我又仔细思考了下
I was thinking more about it.
你仍然觉得那是联觉吗
You still think it's synesthesia.
是我把声音看成颜色吗
That I'm seeing sound as color?
我有另一种理论 机能失调转化
I have another theory... conversion disorder.
他们过去称之为
They used to call it...
神经性失明
Hysterical blindness
你认为我要疯了
You think I'm going crazy.
我认为这个整理档案的工作
I think this whole filing girl act
终于把你击垮了
Is finally get it to you.
你对你每个病人都这样
Do you follow up like this...
刨根问底吗
With all your patients?
仅限于我的女儿
Only the ones who happen to be my daughter.
我想这个专心工作的想法
I think this whole focusing on work thing
要把我弄崩溃了
Is getting to me.
不只一个人告诉我
I've been told by more than one person
我把自己与外界隔绝了起来
That I've closed myself off from human connection.
拿着 妈妈
Here, mom. mom.
小心 很烫
Careful, it's hot.
所以这是现在的我 尝试重新步入社会
So this is me, trying to connect again.
从你开始 我的家人
Starting with you, my family.
至少得见见你们
I have to bother to show up at least.
你给内森打电♥话♥了 对吧
You did call nathan, right?
是的 打了好几次 妈
Yeah, a couple times, mom.
我在想如果
So I'm thinking if...
你不会只是和那个助手谈了谈吧
You didn't just talk to the aide?
那个叫伊丽莎白的女人是个电♥话♥留言黑洞
That Elizabeth woman is a phone message black hole.
能不能把注意力放在我身上一会儿 妈
Can we just focus on me for a second, mom?
你知道我到底
Do you even know...
在做什么吗
What I do?
知道 你藏在这里
Yes, you hide in here.
你记录东西
You're filing things,
这是在浪费你卓越的思维
It's the waste of a brilliant mind.
那是对记录员这个职业的诋毁
That's demeaning to file clerks.
严肃点
Be serious.
我很严肃
I am serious.
以后当你最需要这些文件的时候
When you need these files the most...
如果它们消失了不要惊讶哦
Don't be surprised if they disappear.
所以我想 做一个救护人员
So I thought being a paramedic,
尽可能拯救更多的人
Saving the most people possible...
能够填补这个创伤 可我
That would fill that hole, but I...
妈
Mom?
是的
Yes.
是的 你是对的
Yes, you're right.
内森会没事的
Nathan will be fine.
我们还是...
Let's just, um...
继续聊你刚才说的吧
Go on with what you were saying.
重新开始
Start over.
我不会重说一次了
I'm not starting over.
我以为你说这事很重要呢
I thought you said it was important.
我去找了考夫曼主任
I ran into chief Kaufman.
他说如果你愿意
And he said that you could
可以重新开始实习
Restart your residency if you want.
他一直认为你会成为一个很棒的医生
He always thought you'd make a wonderful doctor.
妈 我不能再谈论这事了 行吗
I can't talk about this anymore,okay?
已经六年了
It's been six years.
是时候停止
It's time to stop blaming yourself
为克里斯托弗的死而自责了
For Christopher's death.
你必须停止悲伤
You have to stop grieving
过回你原有的生活 艾玛
And take your life back, Emma.
我没有悲伤 我
I'm not grieving, I'm...
没有藏起来
Not hiding!
我什么也没干
I'm not anyting
艾玛
Emma.
我要走了
I've to go.
得去工作了
Get to work.
我想我会再待一会儿
I think I'll stay for a while.
好的
Okay.
也许内森只是来晚了
Maybe Nathan's just running late.
很高兴见到你
It's good seeing you.
等等
Hey! hey.
怎么了
Yes?
你工作太劳累了
You work too much.
-你知道吧 -我知道
- You know that. - I do.
拜
Bye.
自从1924年起我们有责任来挑选...
And since 1924 it has been our charge to populate
我们迟到了
We're late.
那些最优秀最正直的女孩
With girls of the utmost quality and integrity.
这当然就是你们所到之地
This is of course where you all come in.
我们迫不及待想要了解你们每个人
We can't wait to get to know each and every one of you.
这就到了我最喜欢的环节
Which brings us to my absolute favorite part of rush...
G-t-k-p-p-s-d
G-t-k-p-p-s-d.
彼此了解进行速配
Get-to-know-perspective-pledges speed dating.
好的
Yay! okay.So,
我右手边的女孩去右边的椅子入座
all the girls on my right to the chairs on the right.
而我左手边的女生 请去左边
And all the girls on my left to the left.
咱们能偷偷溜掉吗
Should we make a break for it?
不行 这是正常的女孩该做的事 对吧
No, this is what normal girls do, right?
真的吗
Really?
我身上发生的最可怕的经历吗
Scariest thing that ever happened to me?
现在算吗
Does this count?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表