剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
纽约市郊外 86小时前
我要见他
I want to see him.
飞机要起飞了
Plane's ready to go.
我可以处理好 彼得
I can handle this, Peter.
你不用插手
You don't have to have any part in it.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I do.
第十四集 流血
今天
太糟糕了
It's awful.
警♥察♥有说什么吗
Did the police, you know, say anything?
是引擎着火还是
Engine fire or--
是意外
Accident.
灾难性事故
Tragic accident.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我想阻止他的
I tried to stop him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
阻止谁
Stop who?
嗨 塞缪尔
Hello, Samuel.
塞拉
Sylar.
很好 你记得我
Oh, good. You remembered.
让所有人去安全地带
Get everyone to safety.
但别走太远 明白了吗
But not too far. Understand?
快去
Go.
你是在拖延不可改变的事情
You're just delaying the inevitable.
你可以杀了道尔的 却没杀
You could have killed Doyle. You didn't.
稍后去找他
I'll get to him.
可现在我对你更感兴趣
I'm much more interested in you.
我的记忆有点模糊
Memories were a little fuzzy,
就像橘子放了太久
like an orange that's been left out too long,
可我还是能找到回来的路
but I could still find my way back.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - My pleasure.
我的身体和思想刚刚合并
Been a while since my body and mind were together.
对普通人来说
Be a crisis for a lesser man
灵魂和躯体的分离简直是场灾难
having your soul ripped out of you,
但我不同
but not for me.
我回来只有一个简单的想法
I returned with one simple, singular thought.
我知道 等等 先别说
I know. Wait, don't tell me.
是乐趣吧
Fun.
是盛宴
Feast.
我喜欢你为这儿所做的一切
Love what you've done with the place.
带了这么多人来
Brought a lot more people in here.
这会让我更加强大
Gonna make me a lot more powerful.
不 是让我更加强大
No, it makes me more powerful.
我给你留了更好的
I got big plans for you.
杀了我吧 这样你永远不知道是什么了
Kill me now, You'll never know what could be.
所有人把更好的留给我
Everybody has big plans for me.
我想所有人都有
I think that's all people have.
你没事吧
You all right?
你怎么来了
I, uh, wasn't expecting to see you.
我想我可以送你一程
Well, I thought I'd give you a lift.
你不想我送你吗
You don't want a ride?
我
I, uh...
事实上我宁愿你别去
I'd actually prefer if you didn't come.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
再一次骗了我
Once again.
内森的死 你所做的都是骗我
About Nathan's death, about what you did.
天哪
God.
居然是塞拉
It was Sylar.
难道你
Did you...
忘记塞拉都干了什么吗
forget that it was Sylar?
你忘记他怎么对我的吗
Did you forget what he did to me?
没有
No.
他袭击了我
He attacked me.
他切开了我的头
He cut open my head.
他害死了我父亲
He killed my father.
而你
And you,
你却把他装进内森的头里
You dressed him up in Nathan's face,
我还抱了他
And I hugged him.
还感到父女之情
And I felt love for him.
我们为了正义
We did the wrong thing
做了错事
for the right reason.
我们找到方法来限制塞拉
We found a way to contain Sylar
同时又让内森活着
And to keep Nathan alive at the same time.
克莱尔
Claire.
那办法没用了 我们不该那样做
It didn't work. We shouldn't have done it.
可你们做了
You did.
我需要花时间来哀悼
And I need time to grieve
去不知个中缘由
without being reminded why.
我也一直抬头望 希望能看到他
I keep looking up too, hoping to see him.
我们永远不会接受死亡 对吧
We never have been very good with death, have we?
否则会很复杂
Or it's complications.
要瞒着诺亚做这些
Can't have been easy for you,
对你并不容易
covering this all up with Noah.
你还好吗
How are you?
很好
Okay.
我没事 妈妈
I'm okay, mom.
内森比你会撒谎
Nathan was a better liar.
都是从你那遗传来的
Must have gotten that from you.
对不起 我不该这样说
I'm sorry. You don't deserve that.
我活该
Oh, sure I do.
你可以把怒气撒在我身上
I deserve every ounce of your wrath.
不 你不该受我气
No, you don't.
我现在想一拳打穿墙壁
Just want to put my fist through a wall right now.
不 你想一拳打穿塞拉
No, you want to put a fist through Sylar.
你想要什么 妈妈
What do you want, mom?
别这样做
Don't do it.
内森是对的
Nathan was right.
你要为了正义而斗
You need to fight the good fight.
复仇只会害了你
Revenge will only get you killed.
而我不能再失去你了
And I cannot bear to lose you too.
克莱尔来了
Claire's here.
要到厨房♥来帮我吗
You, uh, you want to help me in the kitchen?
你想溜走啊
You trying to escape?
快点来
As quickly as possible.
伙计们 休息下吧
Hey, guys, why don't you take a break?
谢谢
Thanks.
你♥爸♥爸在哪 怎么没看到他
Hey, where's your dad? Didn't see him out there.
我让他别来的
Uh, I asked him not to come.
你生气了
Ah, you're pissed.
你不生气吗
You're not?
我生气
Oh, I am.
很好 因为你大概是唯一
Good. 'Cause you're about the only person
和我想法一样的人了
who's on the same page as me.
尽是谎言
That's a hell of a lie.
他们是想保护我们
Trying to protect us.
是啊 没错
Yeah. That's fine.
我明白 但
I get that, but...
他们就真地认为
I mean, did they really think
这样可以瞒着我们
that they were gonna get away with it?
永远瞒着了吗 我们就不会知道了
Forever? That we would just never find out?
-该死 -我看看
- Damn it! - Let me see.
伤口没有愈合
It's not healing.
我有海地人的能力了
I have the Haitian's power.
我 对不起 我把它关掉吧
I'll, uh... Sorry, I'll turn it off.
不 不用 不用
No, don't, don't.
我给你找创可贴
Let me find you a band-aid.
创可贴 我从未用过创可贴
A band-aid. I have not used a band-aid in forever.
能觉得疼
It's nice to feel pain.
觉得正常真是太好了
Feel normal.
我们根本不是
We're anything but...
正常人
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表