剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
He said he was Becky's uncle.
你是在拖延时间
You were stalling.
所以让我不停的讲话
You kept me talking.
你似乎很喜欢讲话
You seem to like to talk.
你真的以为我会信你胜过信我老爸吗
You actually think that I would trust you over my dad?
我刚去了你侄女那里
I just ran into your niece.
她不在那儿 对吗
She's, um, not all there, is she?
丽贝卡是个很不安的女孩
Rebecca's a very disturbed girl.
不过公平地说
But in all fairness,
你也有一定的责任
You had a hand in that.
你有责任
A responsibility.
好吧 我们就来谈谈责任
Okay, let's talk responsibility.
关于这个你知道些什么
What do you know about this?
那是什么
What is that?
每次我看到这个指南针
Every time I see that compass,
它都是和尸体一起出现
It comes with a dead body.
首先是唐可
First was Danko's.
唐可探员杀害了我兄弟
Agent Danko killed my brother.
是他先挑起的
He started all this.
我们不想任何人流血
We didn't want any bloodshed.
你忘了跟你那个
Well, you forgot to tell that
舞刀的朋友提到这点
To your knife-wielding friend
他把我胆都吓破了
Who sliced my guts open.
在运用不当的人手中
In the wrong hands,
这个指南针也会为我的家庭带来麻烦
This compass could mean trouble for my family.
我们必须躲起来
We just need to stay hidden.
躲谁
From who?
首先就是你
Well, for starters, you.
无意冒犯 先生 但你是以
No offense, sir, but you have a reputation
对我们这些人赶尽杀绝而闻名的
For scorching earth to get to people like me.
拜托 我得找到丽贝卡
Please, I just need to find rebecca
给她些帮助
And get her some help.
而我则需要一些答案
And I want some answers.
救命
Help!
来人 救命
Somebody help!
-她没有呼吸了 -咱们送她去急诊室
-She's not breathing. -Let's get her to the E.R.
没时间了 这是气胸
No time. It's a pneumothorax.
我能处理
I can do this.
开胸手术包
Thoracotomy kit.
好的
Okay.
继续做
Take over.
宝贝
Hey, sweetheart.
你会没事的 好吗
You're gonna be okay, all right?
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你做到了
You did it.
你在你女儿面前
You really should watch how you treat us
真该注意下自己是怎么对待我们的
In front of your daughter.
不论如何 她和我一样
After all, she's like me.
你真该注意下你都对我女儿说了些什么
You really ought to watch what you say to my daughter.
别怪你♥爸♥爸
Don't blame your father.
他真的不了解我们
He really doesn't understand us.
上车
Get in the car.
丽贝卡 不
Rebecca, no!
不 起来
No, come on.
爸爸 不要
Dad, don't!
当心
Look out!
爸爸 不要
Dad, no!
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
你没事吧
You all right?
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吧 事实是这样的
Okay, here's the truth.
彼得打到你之后
After peter took you down,
我把内森的记忆注入了你的脑中
I pushed nathan's memories into your mind.
我让你的身体认为自己就是内森
I made your body think that it was him.
其它的就靠你的变身术来完成
Your shape-shifting took care of the rest.
我之前从没这么做过
I had never done this before.
我以为我已经把塞拉
I thought that I was pushing all of Sylar
完全挤出了那个身体
Out of that body.
我不 我不知道
I didn't--I had no idea.
整件事寄生在我脑中
That all of it would stay with me.
这太疯狂了
Well, that's just crazy.
买♥♥单 丽奈特
Just the check, please, lynette.
谢谢
Thank you.
显然不是你自己决定要这么做的
Clearly you didn't decide to do this on your own.
还有谁
Who else was involved?
佩里家的母亲 对吗 还有谁
Mama Petrelli, right? Who else?
伯奈特
Bennet.
其他人都以为你死了
Everyone else thinks you're dead.
我该去找那个假冒的兄弟了
I was off to see the wrong brother.
我要找到内森
I got to go find nathan.
拿回我的身体
Get my body back.
然后你会怎么做
Then what are you gonna do?
然后我要杀了
Then I'm gonna kill...
每个有关联的人
Every single person
哪怕只有细微的联♥系♥
Even remotely involved.
我有枪 我要杀了这里所有人
I have a gun and I am going to kill everyone in here.
你真该多注意一下
You should really pay more attention
你在纸巾上涂写的东西
To what you're doodling on a napkin.
举起手来
Hands up!
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police. Freeze.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
我越线了
I'm crossing that line.
你说我没有胆量夺走别人的性命
You told me that I'm not man enough to take a life.
知道吗 你错了
Well, you know what? You're wrong.
我要夺走你的
'Cause I'm gonna take yours.
你傻了吗 你会跟我一起死
You're an idiot. You'll die with me.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
有枪
Gun!
抱歉把你推倒了
I'm sorry I pushed you.
没事的 我没那么容易受伤
It's okay. I don't bruise easy.
是啊 的确是
No, you don't, do you?
你很了不起
You're amazing.
知道吗
You know that?
我猜你是说不同寻常
Think you mean extraordinary.
我想让你拥有一切
I want you to have everything.
你应得的
You deserve it.
社交生活
A social life.
教育
The education.
白色栅栏
The white picket fence.
所有的一切
All of it.
就像你说的 有时候
Well, as you said, sometimes life
生活并没那么简单
Just isn't that simple.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 克莱尔
Night, Claire bear.
那是谁
Who's that?
我侄子 克里斯托弗
My nephew, Christopher.
他淹死了
He drowned.
当时我是临时保姆
I was babysitting, and...
我分心了一小会儿
I got distracted for a moment.
没听到他呼救
I didn't hear him.
我试着想救他
I tried to revive him.
当时我正好要进行第二年的实习
It was right before my second year of residency.
所以你放弃了
That's why you dropped out.
是的
Yeah.
梅根希望把这个给你
Megan wanted you to have that.
她说这只送给很特殊的人
She said it's only for very special people.
特殊
Special.
我没能挽救他
I couldn't save him.
但你挽救了她
But you saved her.
你挽救了我
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表