剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
就握啦
Hold hands so she does it.
我知道 我喜欢你这点
I know. And I love that about you.
我也想那样 而不是
And I wanna be more like that, and not be beholden to
被什么标签类别约束 而不能做自己
Any label, or definition, or who I'm supposed to be.
我只是 只是想握着你的手
I just-- I wanna hold your hand.
人们会说闲话的
People are gonna start to talk.
让他们说去吧
Let them talk.
谈谈挺好的
Talking's good.
事实上 我正需要谈谈呢
In fact, I could use some talking
只要你有只同情的耳朵肯听
If you still have a sympathetic ear.
事实上 我有两只同情的耳朵呢
I, in fact, have two ears.
走啦
Come on.
正桥先生
Mr. Masahashi
请传第一位证人
Please call your first witness
正桥先生
Mr. Masahashi
传被告 中村宽
The defense calls Hiro Nakamura to the stand
什么
What?
你没看过《法律和秩序》吗
Have you seen "Law and Order"?
这样会事与愿违的啊
That always backfires.
你还有更合适的证人在吗
You have any better witnesses sitting around
我可没有啊
Because I don't.
中村先生 你认识被告多久了
Mr. Nakamura, how long have you known the defendant?
开什么玩笑
Seriously
我一生都认识
All my life
你这一生是什么给你力量
And what has been the driving force motivating you?
驱动你的
This whole life
做一名高尚的真英雄
To be a hero. Noble and ture
你发现你有超能力的时候
And when you discovered your ability,
你有去打劫过银行吗
Did you rob a bank?
或者是变得非常出名
Or become famous
没有 我保证都是用在好的方面
No, I promised to only use it for good.
那到目前为止有什么成绩吗
And how has that worked out so far?
我拯救了整个世界
I saved the world.
两次
Twice
你为了拯救世界有违背你的原则吗
And did you break your code so?
没有
No.
那你有没有为了救你死去的父亲而那样做
And did you even break it to save your own murdered father?
没 我没有
No. I did not.
是什么改变了你这种做法
So what changed?
我当时很虚弱
I was weak.
并且非常希望得到一件有意义的遗物
And desperate. For a meaningful legacy.
那你找到那个坏蛋的下一个受害者了吗
So you found yourself a victim of the bad man's con?
有的
I did.
我还时常从一个时空穿越到另一个时空
And I found myself leaping from life to life,
努力把出错的地方改正过来
striving to put right what once went wrong.
我反对 法官大人
Objection, your honor!
他声称可以任意穿越时空
He's reciting the opening to quantum leap.
中村先生 请你集中精力
Please wrap it up, Mr.Nakamura.
没错 我不善言辞
Yes, I used poor judgement,
但是尽管有时候造成不良后果
but despite the sometimes disastrous effects,
我所做的都是为了这个世界更加美好
it was to make the world a better place...
为了家庭
For family.
友谊
And friendship.
爱情
And love.
如果我因为那样不遵守原则而判我有罪
And if breaking my code for those things makes me guilty...
那么 我想我是有罪的
Then, I suppose I'm guilty.
那就这样
So be it.
我们要用电击他
we need to shock him.
调到200焦耳
Give him 200 joules.
充电中
Charging.
好了
Clear!
没反应
No response.
-240焦耳 -调高
- 240. - Bring it up.
充电中 好了
Charging. Clear!
还是没反应 进行心肺复苏
Still nothing. Start compression.
他快不行了
We're losing him.
还是没脉搏 他快不行了
Still no pulse, we're losing him.
再给他一轮电击吧
Let's shock him again.
充电中 好了
Charging. Clear.
我要改我的请求
I want to change my plea.
是有罪
To" guilty."
如果这就是我人生的终结
If this is the end,
我想带着荣誉走下去
then i want to go out with honor.
完成我的使命 像英雄一样上路
Doing the right thing. I want to go out a hero.
去吧 我的孩子
Go my son,
为你的荣誉而战
fight for your honor.
别着急 小鱼
Not so fast, carp.
起来战斗
Fight.
你能打败他的
You can fight this.
我所知的阿宽不会放弃的
The Hiro I know never gives up.
他会想尽办法来战胜它的
He does whatever it takes.
我见识过他让时空为之屈服
I've seen him bend the very fabric of time and space.
你是超级阿宽
You are Super-Hiro.
阿宽
Hiro.
妈妈
Mother.
我好想你啊
I've missed you so much.
我也一样 我也很想你
As have I, son. As have I.
我很为你所学到的教训骄傲
And I'm so proud of you for all the lessons you've learn.
那个肿瘤
The tumor...
我以为我能战胜它
I thought I could fight it,
我以为能挑战科学的权威
that I could beat science...
事实上我不能
but I can't.
妈妈 我已经了无牵挂了
Mother, I'm ready to go.
不 阿宽
No, Hiro.
有些事情比科学更有力量
Some things are more powerful than science.
比如命运
Like destiny.
你不是来带我走的吗
So...you haven't come to take me?
不是的
No.
我是来医治你的
I've come to heal you.
有脉搏了
We got a pulse.
他活过来了
He's coming back.
他正在恢复
He's rising.
阿宽
Hiro.
先生 有什么不合适吗
Is something wrong, sir?
没错 是有些事情不对劲
Yes, something is wrong.
我有吓到你吗
Am I scaring you?
我看起来很恐怖吗
Do I look scary?
先生 我只是想问问你如果
Sir, I just wanted to know if--
你以为我不知道你现在怎么看我的吗
You don't think I can see how you're looking at me right now?
我和别人不一样吗
That I'm different?
用那样的眼光来看待我
Looking down your nose at me?
好像我还不够好一样
Like I'm not good enough!
我不再为你而改变我自己了
I'm done trying to change myself for you,
试着来适应你的世界
Trying to fit into your world,
跟着你的规则来行事
Play by your rules.
从现在起 你要按我的规则来做
From now on, you're gonna play by mine.
等一下
Just a minute!
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
小宝宝
Hey. Hey, buddy.
你好呀
How are you?
不好意思 我是加布里艾尔
I'm sorry, I'm gabriel.
马特的一个朋友 住在12区
A friend of matt's, 12th precinct.
不好意思 他不在
Oh, I'm sorry, he's not here right now.
你能告诉我他去哪里了吗
Is there any way that you could tell me where he is?
有些重要的事情要当面跟他讲
It's really important that I speak with him.
当然
Sure.
不好意思 我们见过面吗
I'm sorry, have we met?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表