剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
艾萨克
Isaac?
这位是伯奈特先生 我跟你提过的
This is Mr. Bennet, the man I told you about.
这个女孩 你画在这里
This girl. The one you've painted here.
那里
And here.
还有那里的这个女孩
And there.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
艾萨克 你不是唯一有特异功能的人
You're not the only one with special abilities, Isaac.
还有其他人 塞拉在追杀他们
There are others. Sylar is killing them.
一个一个的杀掉他们
One at a time.
如果你知道他是谁 为什么不能阻止他
If you know who he is, then why can't you stop him?
因为没人知道他的样貌
Because nobody knows what he looks like.
所以我才需要你的帮助
That's why I need your help.
怎么帮
To do what?
知道吗 14年前
You know, 14 years ago, a woman left behind
一个女人抛弃了一个女婴
A baby girl with no one to take care of her.
同时 我和我太太
My wife and I had been having trouble conceiving a child
又不能生育
Of our own at the time,
就好像
And it was like...
上帝降临 赐给了我们一个奇迹
God had reached down and given us a miracle.
艾萨克 这就是我的女儿
Isaac, this is my daughter we're talking about.
我在偷听来着 很抱歉 但我都听到了
I was eavesdropping, sorry, but I heard it.
我一点都不知道
I had no idea.
我们会想办法解决的 好吗
You and I will handle this, okay?
我太混♥蛋♥了 抱歉
Oh, I'm such an ass. I'm sorry.
听着 同学会还有37个小时开始
Look, homecoming isn't for 37 hours.
37小时17分钟
37 hours and 17 minutes.
我们会利用好这段时间的
We're made of time.
我们会捉住他的
We'll nail this guy.
刚才的事 就当没发生过吧 好吗
And this thing here...just pretend it never happened, okay?
-我要消除你的记忆 -不 不要
- I'm haitianing you. - No, no.
别消除我的记忆
Don't haitian me.
我不想忘记
I don't want to forget.
没事吧 阿宽
Everything all right, Hiro?
没事 牛仔
Ah, a-okay, cowboy.
你怎么看起来这么开心
Now why do you look like the cat who ate the canary?
我做到了 历史不会混乱了 看见没
I did it. no kablooey, see?
真好
Sweet.
现在我开始明白
Now I'm beginning to understand why you're going
你为何要自找这些麻烦了
To all this trouble.
我不想再浪费任何一分钟了
I don't want to waste another minute.
所以你就高枕无忧了吗
So you got your eyes crossed and your teeth dotted?
什么
I'm sorry?
太谢谢您了
Thank you very much.
荣幸之至
The pleasure is mine.
你怎么换衣服了
What happened to your clothes?
我是未来的阿宽
I'm Future-Hiro.
你的剑呢
Where's your sword?
谁在乎那剑啊 别管剑了 听着
Who cares about the sword! Forget the sword! Look..
你的阿宽正在六个月之前
Your Hiro is six months in the past.
你得等着他
You must wait for him.
他很快会回来的
He'll be back soon.
快保证 你会等他
Just promise you'll wait..
好 我保证
Fine, I promise.
很好
Good great.
呆那儿等着
Stay there.
哪儿也别去
Stay right here...
别动 别动
Stay... Stay...
查莉
Charlie?
你好啊 阿宽
Hiro, hey.
阿宽 怎么了
Hiro, what's wrong?
没事 不会再有事了
Nothing's wrong. Not anymore.
怎么弄得像你这辈子都见不到我了一样
You're acting like you haven't seen me in forever.
来 我们走
Come on. let's go.
去哪
Go where?
哪都行
Anywhere, everywhere.
你选个地方吧
Pick a place.
你的环球之旅今天就算开始了
Your trip around the world starts today.
我还没收拾行李
I don't have anything packed.
我们可以到了目的地再买♥♥衣服
We can buy clothes when we get there.
你说真的吗
You're serious?
我一分钟都不想和你分开了
I don't want to spend one more minute apart from you.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
就现在
Right now.
我们去哪 查莉
Where are we going, Charlie?
日本的大津
Otsu, Japan.
那里是宫本武藏的出生地
It's where takezo kensei was born.
你还记得
You remember.
当然记得
Of course.
在滋贺县 大津是在琵琶湖畔休闲的
In the Shiga Prefecture, Otsu is a favorite destination
绝佳目的地
For relaxing on the beaches of Lake Biwa.
我们可以在那里惬意地散步
We can take nice long walks.
大津的平均降雨量是13英寸
The average rainfall in otsu is 13 inches.
平均温度为十摄氏度
The average temperature is 10 degrees celsius.
查莉
Charlie?
公元672年天智天♥皇♥建立大津京
The emperor Tenji built the Omi Otsu palace in 672
著名俳句诗人松尾芭蕉写到
And the famous haiku writer Matsuo Basho wrote that
-这座城市闻起来很像鱼 -查莉
- The city smelled like fish. - Charlie!
我刚才在说什么
What was I saying?
你在毫无意识地说着关于大津的事
You were on autopilot, talking about Otsu.
查莉 挺住
Charlie! Oh, wait.
怎么回事
What's going on?
昏迷
Stuporous.
去大脑僵直 植物神经障碍
Decerebrate rigidity. Vegetative disturbance.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这是动脉瘤
It's the aneurysm.
它在破裂
It's rupturing.
我快死了 阿宽
I'm dying, Hiro.
不会的 你不会死的
Not yet, you're not.
你 你是谁
You. Who are you?
我刚才在餐厅
I was just in a diner
然后 你对我做了什么
And then... what did you do to me?
你想干什么
What do you want?
你说你能修理东西
You said you could fix things.
我需要你治好查莉
I need you to fix Charlie.
你告诉过她 你知道
You told her you understand how
怎么修好坏了的东西
To fix things that are broken.
她快死了
She's dying.
你先死
You're dying first.
你杀不了我 开颅手
You can't kill me, brain man.
我有你需要的东西
I have something you want.
对 你的能力
Yeah, your power.
你怎么做到的
How are you able to do that?
我能控制时间与空间
I'm the master of time and space.
但是现在 我在冻结时间
But right now, I'm freezing time.
那一定很累吧
Well, that must get tiring.
我一整天都这么对付你
I can do this all day.
你能吗
Can you?
如果你杀了我
If you kill me,
你不会听到我所知道的未来
You will never learn what I know about the future.
你的未来
Your future.
你的生死
Your life and death.
我知道你在撒谎
Now I know you're lying.
我现在要去见一个很特别的拉拉队队长
I'm on my way to meet a very special cheerleader.
然后我就无人能敌了 我会有不死之身
Then I'll be invincible. Immortal.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
我会告诉你我所知的一切
I will tell you everything I know
只要你帮我治好查莉
If you help me save Charlie.
你也快死了 不是吗
You're dying too, aren't you?
肿瘤是吧
A tumor, huh? Well.
-阿宽 -她怎样了
- Hiro! - How is she?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表