剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
What do you care about this girl anyway?
我是来救她的
I am here to save her.
这不是你
That's not you.
你和我是一类人
You're like me.
不
No.
我是英雄
I'm a hero.
你以为自己是来救他们的 克莱尔
You think you're here to save them Claire
但是他们不需要救赎
but they don't need saving.
他们知道我为他们所做的一切
They know what I've done for them.
他们知道你从他们那儿吸取能量吗
Do they know that you gain your strength from them?
你们都是他能力的来源
You are the source of his power.
没了你们 他什么都不是
Without you he is nothing.
所以约瑟夫才不扩大这个家庭
That's why Joseph was keeping this family small
这么多年来一直这样 因为他知道
For all those years because he knew.
他知道塞缪尔会变得多强大
He knew how powerful Samuel could be
知道他会失控
that he would lose control
就像他把那个小镇埋了一样
just like he did when he buried that town.
如果你们都离开 他就会变得软弱无力
But you all walk away now and he will be weak.
他会变成普通人 什么都不是
He will be ordinary. He will be nothing.
我想我们都听够了 对吧
I think we've all heard enough am I right?
他在利用你们
He's using you
这是约瑟夫一直在尽力阻止的
and that's what Joseph was trying to keep from happening.
为什么你不告诉他们你是怎么阻止他的
But why don't you tell them what you did to stop him?
够了
That's enough!
他杀了他 他了他的亲兄弟
He killed him. He killed his own brother!
你以为他们会相信你吗
You think they're gonna believe you over me?
没有我 他们就没有今天
They'd be lost without me.
这儿没人相信我会
There's not one person here who thinks I'm capable
杀死我的亲兄弟
of murdering my own brother.
事实上 有一个
There's one actually.
还有一个
Make that two.
莉迪亚告诉了我一切
Lydia told me everything.
她死了 死无对证 不是吗
Well she's not here to confirm that now is she?
因为他杀了她
Because he killed her.
撒谎
That's a lie.
不是吗
Isn't it?
说实话吧 塞缪尔
Tell the truth Samuel.
是你让我杀了莉迪亚
You had me kill Lydia.
我没这样做
I did no such thing.
你诬陷我 就为了今晚你要做的事
You blamed it on me to justify what you're going to do tonight.
我为你们做了一切
What you're gonna believe him
你们现在却要相信他吗
after all I've done for you?
我知道我杀了我们的人后
I know I can't stay in this family
不该再待在这个家了
after killing one of our own.
但我们要阻止他
But he has to be stopped.
现在由你们决定
It's up to all of you.
克莱尔是对的
Claire's right.
如果你们离开 他就会毫无能力
You walk away and he's powerless.
一切都结束了 塞缪尔
It's over Samuel.
走吧
Come on.
我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
等等 等等 等等
Now wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.
你们想去哪
Where are you going?
你们没看见吗
Don't you see?
你们是受害者
You're victims...
你们全部都是
All of you
就像约瑟夫
Like joseph.
你们都拼命地逃吧
Run as fast as you can.
你们跑不了多远的
You'll never get far enough!
女士们先生们 你们想看演出吗
Ladies and gentlemen do you want a show?
好吧 这将会是世界上最壮观的演出
Well this is the greatest show on earth!
我们太近了
We're too close to it.
快走 我们要走的越远越好
Go! We need to get as far away as possible!
快走 快走 快走
Go go go.
看起来你是得到我的能力了
You seem to have found my power.
这样很有趣 不是吗
It's funny how that works huh?
我不会让你伤害任何人的
I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone now.
彼得 你们都应该知道
Peter you of all people should know
他们必须害怕我们
They have to fear us!
那是他们尊重我们的唯一方式
That's the only way they'll respect us.
你一直想要的都是别人的尊重
All you've ever wanted is respect.
我们都知道生活在兄长的阴影下
We both know what it's like
是什么滋味
To live in the shadow of a brother.
约瑟夫压制我的潜能 拉我后腿
Joseph destroyed my potential kept me down
跟你哥哥一样
Just like your brother.
我哥哥没让我失望过
My brother didn't let me down.
他塑造了我
He built me up.
阿宽 你必须把这里所有人传出去
Hiro you need to teleport everyone out of here.
全部吗
Huh? All of you?
我们要试一下 所有人
We need to try-- everyone.
有那么多人哦
There--there are so many.
他们都必须相互相互接触
They all have to be touching.
你们听到了吗 大家拉起手来
You heard him everybody join hands.
太多了
There are too many.
我能给你加大能力
I can supercharge you.
加大能力
supercharge?
我要留下来
I'll stay...
跟塞缪尔斗到底
Take care of samuel.
一 二 三
One two three.
回归到平常感觉怎么样
So how does it feel to be ordinary?
他们都去哪里了
Where did they all go?
他们不可能全部都走的
They can't have all left.
他们一定在附近的某个地方
They're here somewhere!
你们离不开我的
You can't leave me.
你们这群懦夫
You cowards!
你们在哪里
Where are you?
快给我回来
Come back here!
你们离开我什么都不是
You're nothing without me!
我必须说
I got to say...
我从来不喜欢嘉年华
I never liked carnivals.
对
Yep.
第五章终结
第六章
美丽新世界
你还好吗
Are you okay?
有个叫道尔的男人
There was a man named doyle.
是他逼我拉琴的
He made me play.
道尔
Doyle.
你朋友
Your friend...
解决了他
Took care of him.
你感觉怎么样
What do you think?
我超喜欢
I like it.
大家都安全了吗
Is everyone safe?
恩 阿宽在照顾他们
Yeah Hiro's taking care of them.
他们没事
They'll be fine.
低头
Head down.
带走塞缪尔的是谁
Who's taking samuel?
是新公♥司♥吗
Is it a new company?
老的
An old one.
劳伦叫了一些帮手
Lauren called in some favors.
她怎么跟他们解释
What's she telling them?
天然气主干道破裂
There was a gas main rupture.
当然是了
Of course there was.
还有其他的东西 会飞 隆隆作响的
And all the other stuff-- the flying the rumbling--
所有都是为一个杰出的演出者设计的特效
All just special effects put on by a very gifted showman.
你还是无法想象到 对吗
You still can't see it can you?
想象到什么
See what?
未来啊
The future...
我们都将生活在大庭广众之下
One where we all get to live out in the open.
克莱尔 你知道我对此的看法
Claire you know how I feel about this.
我们还能保守住秘密多久
How long can we keep this under wraps?
不好意思
Excuse me.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表