剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
《英雄》前情提要
Previously on Heroes...
我肯定是在街上学来了你的能力
I must have gotten your ability on the street.
能力
Ability?
我必须纠正我一生
I must un-do all the wrongs...
所犯的所有错误
I have committed in my life!
这是我的使命
It is my mission!
穿越时间正在消耗你的生命
Floating through time is killing you!
我要死了
I'm dying!
彼得·佩里
Peter Petrelli?
阿宽
Hiro.
你是那个有计划的人啊 忘了吗
You're supposed to be the man with the plan, remember?
我不知道现在还是不是
I'm not sure I'm that guy anymore.
只是 你知道的 有点可悲
Well, it's just, you know, kind of sad
当你回首往昔
When you look back on your life
发觉一无所获
And you realize it hasn't amounted to much.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你的一生都用来帮助他人
Your whole life has been about trying to help people.
但我不记得确实帮到谁
But I don't remember actually helping anybody.
那家伙不知道自己的名字 日期 任何事
The guy don't know his name, what day it is, nothing.
我来帮你
I'm gonna help you.
你是一个来自皇后区的钟表匠
You're a watchmaker from queens
你杀了自己的母亲
Who murdered your own mother.
不
No!
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
破了的容器
A broken vessel.
空了的弹壳
An empty shell.
一个人没了头脑 没了记忆
What is a man without mind,
还能是什么呢
Without memory?
一个幽灵?
A ghost?
寻找灵魂的躯体
A body in search of a soul?
失去了罗盘的指引
With no compass to guide us,
我们怎能知道我们的命运是去追寻正义
How can we know if our destiny is to seek the good...
还是在顺从耳旁萦绕的魔鬼
Or obey the demons that whisper in our ear?
白板渴望被人书写
The blank slate hungers to be written upon.
身体因心中的使命而强壮
The body thrives when the heart has a mission.
第五集 白板认识论
感觉怎么样 阿宽
How you feeling, Hiro?
昨晚你在我的公♥寓♥晕倒了
You collapsed in my apartment last night.
记得吗
You remember?
之后你就带我来医院了
And you brought me to the hospital?
我和医生谈过
I spoke to the doctors.
阿宽 你病的厉害
Hiro, you're very sick.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
脑瘤 我要死了
Brain tumor. I'm dying.
我想我是不愿意相信
I guess I didn't want to believe
我会这么快就躺到病床上
That I would end up in a hospital bed so soon,
不过 我还是来了
But...here I am.
我知道病危的意义
Look, I know about dying.
我帮助很多人渡过这个时期
I've helped a lot of people through this transition.
我会竭尽所能帮你
And I'm gonna help you with whatever you need.
或许这就是你来找我的原因
Maybe that's why you came to me.
或许吧
Maybe.
但或许不是
But maybe not.
命运送我去各个地方
Destiny has been sending me to different places,
各个时间
Different times,
让我在离开人世前纠正错误
To right many wrongs before I die.
或许是命运把我带到你这里的 彼得
Maybe destiny has brought me to you, Peter...
让我来纠正你生活中的错误
To fix a problem in your life.
不 我的生活很好
No, my-- my life is fine.
我真的不需要什么纠正
I really don't need any fixing.
要是你来这里不是为了纠正我
What if you didn't come here so that you can fix me?
而是来让我帮助你的呢
What if you're here so that I can fix you?
我看过日本最优秀的医生
I've seen the best doctors in Japan.
我的病已经无力回天了
There's nothing that can be done.
或许不是医生的问题
Maybe not by doctors.
我去的越快
The faster I can go...
回来的越快
The faster I can get back.
去 去哪
Go--go where?
好好等着 行吗
Just sit tight, okay?
我会回来的
I'll be right back.
好
Okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你是不是送了一把大提琴到我公♥寓♥
Did you send a cello to my apartment?
大提琴 没有
A cello? No.
我的能力 不管你们管它叫什么
There's something wrong with my ability,
出了点问题
Or whatever you call it.
我有问题
There's nothing wrong--
开始时候是会有些混乱 我理解
It's confusing, at first. I know.
无论是谁在开始时都有点困难
It's difficult for everyone in the beginning.
我想和你谈谈这个事情 但是我不能
And I want to talk about it with you, but I can't.
我现在必须要走
Right now I have to leave.
走
Leave?
我的朋友危在旦夕 不能等
My friend is dying, and it can't wait.
你知道吗
You know what...
你对能力有疑问
You have questions about abilities?
你该问问他
You should talk to him.
他知道关于能力的一切
He knows everything there is to know about abilities.
他的名字叫阿宽
His name is Hiro.
跟他谈谈吧 我很快就回来
Talk to him, and I'll be back soon.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去救他的命
To save his life.
看上去他并不像你所期待的那样
He's not what you expected.
这些年来我一直听到关于他的传闻和故事
For years I've heard rumors, stories.
说塞拉是所有人当中最强大的
Sylar, the most powerful one of all.
但眼前这个男人似乎遭受了巨大的打击
But that man seems beaten.
内心充满恐惧
Afraid.
他到底怎么了 莉迪亚
What happened to him, Lydia?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
就好像他身体里有两个对立面在斗争
It's like there are two sides at war within him.
早上好 塞拉
Good morning, Sylar.
昨晚睡的怎么样
How'd you sleep?
你刚才叫我塞拉 谁是塞拉
You called me Sylar. Who's Sylar?
就是你啊 塞拉是你的名字
That's you. That's your name.
那些警♥察♥说我的名字是加布里艾尔
The police told me my name is Gabriel.
你连自己的名字也不知道吗
You don't even know your name?
你身上发生了什么事
What happened to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我记不起来
I can't remember.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what i think?
我觉得你一定遭受了巨大的伤害
I think a great damage has been done to you.
你来我们这正是为了医治创伤
And you've come to us to heal
跟我随便走走吧 在我们中间转转
Walk with me. Spend the day among us,
相信你的记忆很快就会恢复的
And with time, your memories will return.
我们应该怎么称呼你
What do we call you...
加布里艾尔 还是塞拉
Gabriel? Sylar?
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
你大脑里闪现的第一个名字是什么
What's the first name that pops into your head?
叫我内森
Call me Nathan.
你为什么要为我做这些
Why are you doing this for me?
我是说 你带我进来 躲避警♥察♥的追捕
I mean, you're taking me in, hiding me from the police.
你根本不认识我
You don't even know me.
我当然认识你了
Of course I do.
你可能还没有发现
You may not realize it,
你是一个具有强大超能力的人
But you're a man of great powers.
超能力
Powers?
昨晚在警局
Last night at the police station,
我一抬手就把一个警♥察♥扔出了窗外
I raised my hand and somehow threw a man across a room.
我到底怎么了
What's wrong with me?
没什么
Oh, there's nothing wrong.
你很特殊
You're special.
你在这儿随便看一看 每个人都很特殊
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表