剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
别跳
Don't jump.
你把我吓了个半死
You scared me half to death.
抱歉
Sorry.
我让我家族蒙羞了
I've brought shame on my family name.
我的人生完了
My life is over.
不对 这不该再次发生的
No! This shouldn't be happening again.
我已经解决了
I fixed it.
你什么
You what?
告诉我这是怎么发生的
Just tell me how this happened.
我想一切都是始于
Well, I guess it all began...
我做了份影印
When I made a certain photocopy...
可你并没有啊
But you didn't.
我回到了那个年终派对
I went to the year end party...
我阻止了你
and stopped you!
不是年终派对
It wasn't the year end party.
是天♥皇♥的庆生大典
It was the Emperor's Birthday celebration...
你是说不管怎样你还是印了你的屁♥股♥
You mean you copied your butt anyway?
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
太丢脸了
It was humiliating!
而且那只是冰山一角
And that was just the tip of the iceberg.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
现在进行挽救演说已经太晚了
It's too late for heroics.
永别了
Good bye.
等等
Wait!
我能帮助你
I can help you!
瓦尔 先别放进去
Val, before you put that in
那人没告诉我们他有糖尿病
The guy didn't tell us he was diabetic.
彼得
Pete.
我给你留了三次话了
I left you three messages.
抱歉 老哥 真对不起
I'm so sorry, man, I'm so sorry.
我最近被批评死了 你还好吗
I've been slammed. Are you okay?
还好 我得和你谈谈
Yeah, I need to talk to you.
-以后再说行吗 -就五分钟
- Can it wait? - Five minutes.
怎么回事
So what's up?
啥时候开始的
Whoa! when did that start happening?
几天前
A couple days ago.
我现在就像瑞士军刀一样超级万能
I'm like a swiss army knife of superpowers now.
每天都会发现新的能力
It's a new power every day.
我想这是家庭遗传吧
Guess it runs in the family.
但还有些别的东西
Yeah, but there's something else.
什么
What?
我不断产生幻觉 皮特
I'm seeing things, Peter.
我看到记忆
Memories.
图像
Images.
我看到记忆 但不是我的记忆
Memories, but they're not my memories.
不算是我的记忆
Not exactly.
我碰到一些东西然后就...
I'll touch something and
这状况吓死我了
It's freaking me out.
我读过这方面的文章
Uh I've read about this.
叫做计量心理学
It's called psychometrics.
和你看到的这件东西的历史有关
It has something to do with seeing the history
比如它当时的处所 它的经历等
Of an object where it's been what it's experienced.
所以我幻想到的那些 是真的
So what I'm seeing, it's real?
可能吧 我也不知道 怎么了
Possibly. I don't know, why?
你看到了什么
What are you seeing?
还记得凯莉·休斯顿吗
You remember Kelly Houston?
凯莉·休斯顿
Kelly Houston.
你是说她不辞而别 让你心碎之前还是之后
Before or after she ran away and broke your heart?
我觉得她不是不辞而别 彼得
I don't think she ran away Pete.
我真的觉得不是
I really don't.
我碰到了以前的棒球帽
I touched my old baseball hat
然后思绪就如泉涌
And I got a flood of images
她和我在泳池里的往事历历在目
Of her and me in a pool.
我知道这听起来很邪门
I know how all of this must sound.
但她死了
But she was dead
到处都是血
And there was blood everywhere.
你认为有人杀了她吗
You think somebody killed her?
不知道
I don't know.
如果我看到的是真的 那么 是的
If what I'm seeing is real then yeah.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
你得去查明真♥相♥
Then you got to find the truth.
去她家看看
Go by the house.
她妈妈还住在那里 对吧
I mean her mother still lives there, right?
-米莉 -是的
- Millie? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
要我陪你去吗
You want me to go with you?
不用 这是我自己的烂摊子
No, it's my mess.
我会处理好的
I'll clean it up.
跟我说实话 克莱尔
Tell me the truth, Claire.
你来干嘛
Why are you here?
来检验你老爸吗
You checking up on the old man?
不 当女儿的就不能事先不说一声
No. Can't a daughter just drop in
就过来看看他父亲吗
On her father unannounced?
我担心你
I worry about you.
自从妈妈离开了你 公♥司♥也倒闭后
Since mom's gone and the company's not around
你看起来像没了计划
You just seem plan-less.
你总是有计划的
You always have a plan.
我没事
I'm fine.
这个"没事"可很难让我信服啊
That "fine" sounds very unconvincing to me.
你不是没事
You're not fine.
你整天就靠着麦片和日本便当过活
You're living off of cereal and japanese take-out.
这是个不错的重点 今晚我就点意大利餐
Well that is a good point. Tonight I order italian.
找份工作怎么样
What about a job?
什么找份工作怎么样
What about it?
我知道现在经济危机
Well I know it's a down economy and all
但我确信会有你适合的工作的
But I'm sure there's something you can do.
我的特殊技能可跟市场运作无关
My particular skills aren't really all that marketable.
这可不是真的
That is not true.
你在普瑞马特纸厂做了20多年
You were middle management of Primatech papers
中层管理人员
For over 20 years.
在那期间我的技能包括了
During which time my skills consisted of
对家人撒谎 到别人家破门而入
Lying to my family breaking down doors
把人打包抓走 做标记
Bagging and tagging.
再怎么说你也是个人
On the plus side you are a people person.
看哪
Look. ooh.
木材销♥售♥商
Lumber salesman.
需要至少五年销♥售♥经验
Minimum five years sales experience.
中了
Ta-da!
你知道那只是个幌子吧
You do know that was a cover, right?
我从没卖♥♥过任何东西
I never actually sold anything.
对 但你不用承认这点啊
Yes, but you don't have to admit to that.
好吧 就当现在是面试
Okay, say you're at the interview
我是面试官 你是被面试的人
And I'm the interviewer and you're the interviewee.
我们是不是真的
Oh, are we really
告诉我 伯奈特先生
Tell me, Mr.Bennet.
你认为你作为销♥售♥员
What do you think your greatest strength
最大的强项是什么
As a salesman is?
要是他们不买♥♥我的东西
Well, if they won't buy from me
我可以开枪打死他们
I can always just shoot them.
内森·佩里
Nathan Petrelli
米莉
Millie.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
回忆凯莉
Reminiscing about Kelly.
我刚好在附近
I happened to be in the neighborhood.
就想过来打个招呼
Thought I'd stop by and say hello.
这得一起喝一杯
That calls for a drink.
要喝点什么
What can I get you?
不用了 谢谢
Oh nothing. I'm fine thanks.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表