剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
我的生活很简单
My life is simple.
我明白
Okay? I understand it.
我不想变得复杂
I don't need for things to get complicated.
那你干嘛要跟我来这里
So why'd you come with me?
超能力 他帮助我更好的工作
The ability. It'll help me do my job better.
一份真正救人的工作
The one where I actually save people.
我想是时候说再见了
I guess this is good-bye.
祝你好运 彼得
I wish you all the luck in the world, Peter.
谢谢 诺亚
Thank you, Noah.
打电♥话♥给你妈妈
Call your mother.
工作准则和实践
Principles and practice,
斯皮兹和费舍著的法医病理学研究
Spitz and Fisher's medicolegal investigation of death,
耐特的法医病理及补遗
Knight's forensic pathology with all relevant addendum.
你从哪儿搞到的 杀人书店吗
Where did you get those, the homicide bookstore?
有这种地方吗
Is there such a place?
不觉得你有点过头了吗
Don't you think you're going a little overboard?
你不想证明你的室友是被推出去窗外的吗
Don't you want to prove your roommate was defenestrated?
当然想
Of course.
而且 没错 我懂那个词是什么意思
And yes, I know what "defenestrated" means.
好吧 别介意我用词这么矫情
Well, don't get mad at me for using it in a sentence.
你听说过那个跳推落测试吗
Have you ever heard of the "jump, push, fall" test?
什么测试
The what?
就是警♥察♥用一个和受害人等比等重的人偶
It's when cops get a dummy the approximate size
把它扔出去
And weight of the victim, and they throw it
然后去查看它落地时的样子
Out the window to see how it lands.
在哪一页上
What page is that on?
不在这些书里
Oh, it's not in there.
我在某一集《遇见乔丹》中看到的
I saw it on an episode of Crossing Jordan.
如果人是掉下去的 落点将是垂直的
Look, if you fall, you go straight down.
如果是跳的 就会落得远一点
If you jump, you go a little further.
但要是被推下去的
But if you're pushed...
不好意思
Sorry.
我们只需要一个
All we need is a dummy
和安妮等比等重的人偶
Of the approximate size and weight of Annie.
你不是说真的吧
You're not serious.
也许我们能从医学院里偷具尸体出来
Maybe we could swipe a cadaver from the medical school.
怎么了 这是起无害犯罪
What? It's a victimless crime.
我们别太沉迷了
Let's not get carried away.
为什么 这可是谋杀
Why not? This is murder!
也许是 不过我可不想还没到半学期
Maybe, but I'm not trying to be a social pariah
就成为一个社交怪物
Before midterms.
船已经起锚了 克莱尔
Mm. The ship's already sailed, claire.
所以我们要到哪儿去弄尸体
So where do we get our hands on a dead body?
大家好 我叫马特
Hi, my name's Matt.
-嗨 马特 -你好 马特
- hey, Matt. - Hi, Matt.
我已经六周没用过了
Uh, it's been six weeks since I last used,
我现在感觉很混乱
And, um, And I'm feeling confused.
当我用那个的时候
Uh, when I-- when I used,
我变得很自私
I was totally selfish.
我毫不考虑自己对别人做了些什么
I didn't think about what I did to others,
以及我可能对他们造成了怎样的伤害
And, uh, how I may have hurt them.
打扰了
Sorry.
你是说像你伤害我这样吗
You mean like what you did to me?
大家好
Hi.
我叫塞拉
My name is Sylar.
我看到我的身体已经六周左右了
It's been about six weeks or so
现在我想把它要回来
Since I've seen my body, and I want it back.
最近 有一些...
Recently, uh, there have been these, uh,
游魂
Ghosts.
它们源自我过去的生活
These things have been popping up from my old life
现在一直纠缠着我
And haunting me.
你真以为你能停止使用你的能力吗
Do you really think you're gonna stop using your powers?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我打赌你一天都撑不下去
I mean, I bet you couldn't even make it through a day.
我不能把那些幻想消除
I can't seem to get these images out of my head.
你太弱小了 头脑又简单
You're weak! You're simpleminded!
我敢打赌 我就能逼你使用你的能力
I bet I could make you use your powers!
滚
Go away!
我能够让你
I could make you
使用你的能力
Use your powers!
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
哥们儿 你没事吧
Hey, buddy, are you okay?
他看起来像没事吗 你说真的吗
Does this guy look okay, seriously?
我是说 你看
I mean, look.
超重20镑
20 pounds overweight,
血压高过房♥顶
Blood pressure's through the roof.
看起来他就要突发心脏病了
He's like a heart attack waiting to happen!
停下 闭嘴
Stop it! Stop it!
我们 我们还是继续往下吧
Uh, let's, uh, let's...let's get things moving along a bit, um...
下面该谁了
Who is the next?
你和佳美子有结婚的打算了吗
以后可能会吧
有什么好笑的
我和佳美子在一起好几年了
你们才没有呢
她以前可讨厌你了
是我给你们帮的忙
我才是
你的红娘
你说什么呢
我们是在狂欢节相爱的
你忘啦 在摩天轮上我俩第一次接吻
你们没吻成
因为你吐在她最喜欢的裙子上了
虽然是由于我的原因
不过我已经弥补了
我没再犯以前的错误
所以现在 你幸福了
这是我的使命
我要回去制止曾经的错误
我知道我的使命了
可是啊宽 你要死了
而且你还不能控制你的力量
那就更得行动了
没有像现在这么好的时机了 你不明白吗
安藤 每一天都是生命的礼物
出发
好吧 让我去试试
All right, let me take a crack at this guy,
看看能不能让他开口
See if I can get him to talk.
你今天会上有点走神
Now you seemed a little off today at the meeting.
不 不 没事 我很好
No, no, no, no, no. I'm good.
真的吗
You sure?
我很好 一切都在控制中 我没事
I'm good. I'm under control. It's good.
加奶摩卡
Double shot mocha.
你看上去需要提提神
You look like you could use a little pick-me-up.
喝吧 没有附加条件
It's okay. No strings attached.
没兴趣
Not interested.
来吧 咱们随意点好吗
Come on, let's do this easy, all right?
只是两个男人随便谈谈 来吧
Just two guys talking. Come on.
我懂了 你想做个好警♥察♥
I get it. You are the good cop.
多讽刺
How ironic.
我们需要一个名字
So we need a name.
你的后台 你只要告诉我们
Your supplier, all right? You give us that name,
你就没有案底了
You keep a clean record.
他是个骗子 全是谎话
He's a liar, totally lying.
你看着我额头干什么
Why are you looking at my forehead?
上面写着"笨蛋"之类的话吗
Does it say "schmuck" or something?
我没看你的额头
I wasn't staring at your forehead.
你是不会知道那个名字的 咖啡小子
You're not getting a name, coffee boy.
这就是你想要的吗 马特 一个名字
Is that all you need, Matt? A name? Seriously?
你在等什么
What the hell are you waiting for?
他的小脑瓜里
It's got to be floating around
肯定正飘着你要的名字吧
In his comical little brain somewhere, right?
-我已经不那么干了 -不怎么干了
- I don't do that anymore. - Don't do what anymore?
为什么 因为你会上瘾吗
Why is that? Because you're addicted?
-离我远点 -你和谁说话呢
- Leave me alone. - Who are you talking to?
听听他在想什么 马特 你知道你想听
Just read his mind, Matt. You know you want to.
我能帮你
I could help you.
我能在你听的时候
I could take a nice, little chunk
从他的头骨上取下来一小块
Out of his skull in the process.
-别说了 -你到底什么毛病
- Stop it! - What's the matter with you?
-把名字告诉我 行吗 -你自己动手啊
- Just give me a name, okay? - take it from him!
-不行 -什么不行
- No! - No?
-为什么不行 -离我远点
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表