剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
How can you be so focused helping others,
哪怕知道代价是什么
Knowing what it might cost?
我有个朋友
I had a friend once.
她知道她要死了
She knew she was dying,
但那不能阻止她做该做的事
But that didn't push her off her path.
她告诉我要保持快乐与尊严
She told me to keep joy and dignity alive,
哪怕面对死亡
Even in the face of death.
她叫查莉
Her name was Charlie.
天呢
Oh, my god.
我竟然忘记把她写进名单了
I can't believe I left her off the list.
什么
What?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
给我纸笔
Paper and pen, stat.
我有份名单
I had a list.
名单上有我死前要纠正的错误
A list of all the wrongs I have to right before I die.
真不敢相信我忘了她
I can't believe I forgot her.
阿宽
Hiro...
答应我彼得回来之前不要走
Promise me you won't leave until Peter returns.
奥斯迪哥街2627号♥出事了
There's been an accident at 2627 Otsego.
请派警♥察♥和验尸官过来
Please send the police and the coroner.
你拥有他的能力了吗
Did you get his ability?
有 下一步怎么做
Yeah. So what next?
高速公路以南6英里
Well, there's an air field about six miles south of here
有个机场
Off the highway.
我让他们帮忙送你一程
I called in a favor and I got you a ride.
虽然没有瞬移那么快 但
It's not as fast as the way you got here, but--
-你不一起去 -对
- You're not coming with? - No.
最好快点了 阿宽还在等着
Better hurry. Hiro's waiting.
好 我在加热器上做了手脚
Okay, so, I jerry-rigged the heater.
堵上了通风口
And I backed up the vent.
看起来会像是一氧化碳中毒
It's gonna look like carbon monoxide poisoning, okay?
你回家之后发现他们那样
You came home and you found them.
知道吗
All right?
你要留在这里
You're staying here?
-对 -待多久
- Yeah. - How long?
直到我确定你没事
Till I know that you're all right.
杰里米 曾经
Jeremy, it used to be my job
盯着你们这类人是我的工作
To watch over people like you.
但是 不知怎么 我迷失了方向
But somehow I, um... I lost my way.
我失职了
I dropped the ball.
你可能不知道 但我对不起你
You may not know it, but I let you down.
快点
Come on.
举起手来 马上
Hands above your head... Now.
马上
Now!
你得马上离开
You need to leave here now.
趁现在还来得及
While there's still time.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
你拒捕 我就有理由开枪了
You resist arrest, then I have an excuse.
我只是想救你
I'm just trying to save you.
你是什么人
What are you?
别站着不动 拿个拖把来
Don't just stand there, get a mop!
太美了
That was beautiful.
你答应我在床上躺着的
You promised you would stay in bed.
面对死亡 也要有快乐和尊严
Joy and dignity in the face of death.
像查莉那样
Just like Charlie.
走吧 回到床上去
Come on, back to bed.
阿宽
Hiro.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
今晚
Tonight...
我们欢迎家庭的新成员
We welcome a new brother into our family.
他会和我们一起工作和生活
He will live and work among us...
我们永远欢迎他
And will be welcome here all the rest of our days.
好了 埃德加 别板着脸
There, there, Edgar, don't pout.
还好我跟踪了那个混♥蛋♥
Good thing I followed that bastard.
我就知道他会半途而废
I had a feeling he wouldn't follow through.
他只是个还在学走路的娃娃
Aw, he's just a baby learning how to walk.
他这个样子对我们有什么用
What use is he to us like this?
一只被拔了牙的狮子能干什么
What use is a lion that can't kill?
也许这样更好
Maybe it's better this way.
我们就做个更好的塞拉吧
We just make a better Sylar.
当我们成功时
And when we do...
他就逃不出我们的掌心了
He'll be ours forever.
彼得
Peter.
艾玛
Emma.
很抱歉离开这么久 他怎么样了
I'm sorry it took so long. How is he?
-阿宽消失了 -什么
- Hiro's gone. - What?
他消失了 就那么消失了
He disappeared. Just disappeared.
拯救查莉
拯救查莉
"Save Charlie."
德克萨斯州中部 烤肉店
三年前
查莉
Charlie!
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表