剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
-你要干嘛 -我要走去
- What are you doing? - I'm gonna hoof it.
你疯了 还有12个街区才到呢
You're crazy. We're 12 blocks away.
你不可能到的
You'll never make it.
萨姆 你待在这里 肯定会有捷径
Sam, you work back here. There's always a short good.
你好 我来救你
Hi, I'm here to save you.
室友
Roomie.
克莱尔
Hey, Claire.
你好
Hey. Hi.
抱歉
Sorry.
我很兴奋
I'm so excited.
如果你通过了测试
You know, if you pass this test,
我们就可以一起上课了
Then we're gonna be in class together.
咱们就可以互相激励对方啦
You and I are gonna keep each other on our tippy toes.
但
But, um...
千万别把这当成竞争啊 好吗
Please don't think of this as a competition, okay?
这是姐妹情
This is about sisterhood.
是的 姐妹情
Yay, sisterhood.
好
Okay.
这是线性代数170的入课测试
This is a placement test for linear algebra 170.
你们这些天才里 35个幸运儿
35 of you geniuses will be lucky enough
能进这个班
To get in this class.
其他的 就等下学期吧
The rest, you can try next semester.
你们有45分钟
You each have 45 minutes
解开这个方程式
To solve this equation.
请列出步骤
Please show your work.
这是笑话吧
Is this a joke?
可不是 太简单了
I know, it's so easy.
你出汗了吗
Are you sweating?
没有
No.
只是这儿有点热
No, it's just a little hot in here.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
这堂课不适合我
This class isn't for me.
你在这儿啊
There he is.
-记得那个孕妇 -怎么
- So that pregnant woman? - uh-huh?
我听说她生了对双胞胎
Heard she delivered twins.
两个都取名彼得
Named them both Peter.
那个孕妇叫克里斯蒂
The pregnant woman's name is Kristy.
而且她的双胞胎都是女孩
And she had twin girls. thank you.
取名叫海莉和凯蒂
Named them Haylie and Katie.
是 是 是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
她们还都在新生儿病房♥
Hey, they're still up in neonatal.
你应该去看看
You know, you should stop by.
她们想当面感谢你
They'd like to thank you in person.
我没事
I'm good.
什么
What?
你单枪匹马救了三条命啊
You single-handedly saved three lives.
换了是我 现在已经得意得飘飘欲仙啦
If it was me, I'd be floating on cloud nine right now.
我也是
I am.
我可看不出来呢
Well, you could have fooled me.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
要是我当时晚到了30秒钟
If I would have showed up 30 seconds later,
那个女人 她的小孩 都不会活着
That woman, her babies... they'd be dead.
太危险了 好家伙
It's too close, man.
我以后得更快点
I've gotta be faster.
老兄 你已经比人类极限更快了
Dude, you got there faster than humanly possible.
我要是信宗教 会管这叫奇迹
If I was a religious man, I'd think it was a miracle.
奇迹吗
A miracle?
明天见
Catch you tomorrow.
等等 你去哪儿
Well, hang on. where are you going?
-刚接了下一班 -咱们刚结束两个班呢
- Took on a shift. - We just got off a double.
我知道 可詹姆斯生病了
Yeah, I know, but James is sick.
我想还是我替他的班吧
I figured I'd cover for him.
你晚了一步 杰克逊已经替了
Too late, Jackson's already covering.
老兄 生活不光是在医院里
Dude, there's a life outside this place.
我跟几个人要出去
Now me and some of the guys are going out,
胡里汉饭馆还没关门呢 一起来吧
Houlihan's still open, come with us.
我不去了 明天见
I'm good, man. I'll see you tomorrow.
好好玩
Have fun.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
上面
"松饼人"下不来啦
能救他吗
请等一下
过来
咱们的第一个顾客是只猫?
安藤 你得来做这一件
冻结时间不能救卡在平台上的猫
红光也一样不能啊
我会把烧到房♥顶 害死猫的
更不用说吓到那个小女孩了
也对
好吧 咱们就用老办法做吧
我们能救你的"松饼人"
我的这位朋友会冒着生命危险爬上去
救她下来
我?!
真的?
是
好 当然
祝你好运
猫猫...
过来...
过来...
猫猫...
好 好
好猫猫...
小心 他不喜欢陌生人
要想做得好 还得自己动手
我猜你看过今早的报纸了
I take it you've seen the paper this morning.
四个人都在26号♥楼 是唐可的人
All four worked in building 26, Danko's men.
这些是仇杀
These are revenge killings.
你我都知道是特蕾西·施特劳斯干的
And we both know it's tracy strauss.
我相信不用多久
I'm sure it won't be long
她就会按着报仇名单杀到我头上了
Before she makes her way up that list to me.
或者内森
Or nathan.
这就是你为什么必须
Which is exactly why you're gonna stop
不再拖泥带水
Dragging your feet and pull the trigger
得结束这项行动
On this operation.
已经6个星期了 诺亚
It's been six weeks, Noah.
我已经给你时间理清家务事
I've given you time to put your personal life in order.
而且内森说你不听他的电♥话♥
And Nathan says you're avoiding his phone calls.
你说的内森 是指塞拉吧
By nathan, you mean Sylar, right?
诺亚 我们早已经说完了
We've been over this, Noah.
一切都按计划进行
It's all working exactly as planned.
计划 什么计划
As planned? What plan?
我们根本没有选择
We had no other choice.
马特·帕克曼不得不把塞拉变成内森
Matt Parkman had to turn Sylar into Nathan,
我记忆中 你也是同谋
And as I recall, you were in on it.
我做了一个情绪化的决定
I made an emotional decision
因为我不想见你失去儿子
Because I didn't want to see you lose your son,
但那是错误的
But it was wrong.
50年了
For 50 years,
公♥司♥避免情感是有原因的
The company avoided emotions for good reason.
我知道他的真实身份
I can barely look him in the eye
就几乎无法直视他的眼睛
Knowing who's under that skin.
那就不要看
Then don't.
做你的本职工作 让公♥司♥运营起来
Just do your job to get the company up and running.
你应该是那个有计划的人 记得吗
You're supposed to be the man with the plan, remember?
我不知道我还是不是那个人
I'm not sure I'm that guy anymore.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我失去了家庭 安吉拉
Because I've lost my family, Angela.
原谅我先告辞了
If you'll excuse me,
今天是克莱尔大学第一天
Today is Claire's first day of college
而我已经晚了 这不是好事
And I'm already late, which doesn't help the situation.
唐可
Danko.
看起来特蕾西·施特劳斯刚刚造访
It appears Tracy Strauss just paid you a visit.
我弄不明白的是她究竟怎么活着回来的
What I can't figure out is how she survived.
我亲手开的枪
I put a bullet in her myself.
她碎成了几千片冰块
She shattered into a thousand pieces of ice.
冰会化成水
Ice melts.
让我猜猜...
I'm gonna take a wild guess...
你来这儿不是巧合
That your being here isn't a coincidence.
我来...
I'm here...
为咱们共同的难题提供解决方法
To offer a solution to our mutual problem.
你我得在特蕾西·施特劳斯杀我们前杀了她
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表