剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I didn't tell her! She just found out.
我得联♥系♥海地人 清除格蕾琴的记忆
I gotta contact the Haitian. erase Gretchen's memory.
收拾烂摊子
Clean this mess up.
格蕾琴不是敌人 她只是个女孩子
Hey! Gretchen is not the enemy. She's just a girl.
而且她是我交的唯一一个朋友
And she's the only friend that I've made.
我很感激你的关心
I appreciate your concern
但我不需要你为我出面
But I don't need you fighting my battles for me.
我能处理好
I can handle this.
是吗 你有什么计划吗 克莱尔
Really? What's your plan, Claire?
别说了 只要你打电♥话♥
Stop. You make that phone call
我就和你断绝联♥系♥
And I swear I will banish you.
不给你打电♥话♥ 不给你发邮件
I will not call. I will not email.
我捅的篓子 我自己解决
This is my mess and I'm gonna clean it up.
甜点吃什么
So. What's for dessert?
-她在哪 -你在说什么
- Where is she? - What are you talking about?
这就是我在说的
This is what I'm talking about
你绑♥架♥的女孩
The girl you wrote the ransom note for.
-她在哪儿 -根本没有什么女孩
- Where is she? - There is no girl.
女孩生死垂危 帕克曼
Little girl's life at stake, Parkman.
你没有多少时间了
You don't have a lot of time.
用你的超能力
Use your power.
用你的超能力
Use your power.
在楼梯下面
Under the stairs
她在楼梯下面
She's under... She's under the stairs.
你干了什么 你干了什么
What did you do? What did you do!
哥们 你在做什么
What? Dude, what are you doing?
帕克曼 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Parkman! Parkman what the hell are you doing?
一个女孩 他杀了一个女孩
A girl. He killed a girl.
她的尸体在楼梯下面
Her body's under the stairs.
-什么女孩 -女孩
- What girl? - The girl!
女孩的尸体 迈克 她就在
The girl's body Mike. she's right...
毛绒玩具兔子 在哪儿
The stuffed rabbit. where's the stuffed...
粉色的
Pink stuffed
我以其人之道还治其人之身
I used your own power against you.
你被起诉了吗
You're being sued?
这是个骗局
This is a scam.
这家伙当时根本不在现场
This guy wasn't even in that bus crash.
根据我的记录他是
According to my log he was.
医院不会对此负责
The hospital is not gonna take the fall on this.
他们会归罪于你
They're gonna blame you.
为什么 我一直尽职尽责
For what? I've been nothing but committed.
我知道 到处都有你的踪迹
Yeah I know. You're everywhere.
总在第一时间出现在事发地点
Always the first on scene.
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
有几个人猜测
There's a couple of people floating the theory
是你造成了车祸
that you cause the accidents yourself.
为了抢功劳
Glory hounding.
那又怎样 你相信他们吗
So what you-you believe them?
他们问你是不是很鲁莽
They ask if you've been reckless
他们问你是不是形迹可疑
They ask if you've been behaving suspiciously.
-你就是这样 -海瑟姆 你了解我
- You have. - Hesam, you know me.
-我们是搭档 -搭档吗
- We're partners. - Partners?
你逃跑的时候我在场
Man, you run off the second we get on scene.
我是你的司机
I'm your chauffeur.
他在公共汽车上
He was on the bus.
克莱尔 很抱歉我逼得太紧了
Look. Claire, I'm sorry if I push too hard.
我太急切了
I push. I'm pushy.
你这么想吗
Ya think?
我理解 你不想说话
You don't want to talk. I get that.
本想守住秘密 可还是泄露了
Wanted to keep a secret that got out.
我上初中的时候
When I was in junior high
女孩们都叫我恶心的格蕾琴
The girls called me retchin' Gretchen.
这个绰号♥真可怕
That's a terrible nickname.
她们说我闻起来像呕吐物
Yeah, they said that I smelled like puke
因为我有暴食症
Because I was bulimic.
我不敢相信她们就这么瞎说
Wow. I can't believe they would make that up.
是啊 她们瞎编的
Yeah. Made it up.
回头见
I'll see you around.
格蕾琴
Gretchen.
我真想相信你
I really really want to trust you
但我的生活充满一连串复杂的灾难
But my life has been a complex series of disasters
而且已经有很长时间
And it's been a really really long time
我都觉得告诉别人真♥相♥并不安全
Since I felt safe enough to tell anyone the truth.
但我也厌倦了自己守着秘密不说
But I'm tired of keeping the secret to myself.
随便问吧
So ask me anything.
我会告诉你真♥相♥的
I'll tell you the truth.
佩里先生 没想到又见到你了
Mr. petrelli. didn't expect to see you again.
你看起来就像跑遍了整个城市的样子
You look like you've been running all over the city.
我要向你道歉
I need to apologize to you.
你之前在那公车上
You were on that bus.
我犯了一个错误 很抱歉
I made a mistake and i am sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要去弥补我的过错
I'm gonna make it right.
别放在心上
No need to concern yourself.
一定有什么我能做的事
There must be something i can do.
你失去过兄弟吗
Have you ever lost a brother?
不 没有
No. no i haven't.
我曾经做过临终关怀工作
I used to work hospice.
帮助那些家庭渡过难以想象的伤痛
I used to help families through the worst pain imaginable.
约瑟夫和我在一起长大
Joseph and i grew up nearby.
我以为只要回家
I thought i'd go back home
就能回想起曾经的欢乐
To remember the good times.
那为什么不回去呢
Can't bring yourself to go?
太多悲伤的回忆参杂在美好的回忆里面
Too many bad memories mixed in with the good.
我的旅程从这里开始
My trip here started as one thing
但终点却不是我所预期
But it turned into something else.
无法找到任何慰藉
Can't seem to find any solace anywhere.
悲痛使人沉沦
Grieving is messy.
我见过太多了
I saw it all the time.
人们会对你致以哀悼
People can offer their condolences.
对你所失表示抱歉
They can tell you they're sorry for your loss
但是他们并不能体会你的情感
But they don't know what it is that you're feeling.
你会对他们说什么
What do you say to people?
我只是坐在他们身边
I just sit with them
陪着他们
Be with them.
让他们感觉到自己并不孤单
I'd let 'em know that they're not alone.
那为什么你会成为一个护理人员呢
So what made you become a paramedic?
我想要拯救生命 而不是让他们慢慢逝去
I wanted to save lives instead of watching them pass.
你就是我所期待的那个人
You're exactly who i'd hoped you'd be.
我会撤销起诉
I'm dropping the lawsuit.
彼得 谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you peter for everything.
如果能从这里开始
You know it's not for nothing but if you
这并不是毫无意义的
Made the trip all the way out here
我想你应该开始你的返乡之路
I really think that you should visit your home.
我想 我会的
I think i will.
很抱歉现在打搅你
Sorry to bother you at this hour
但是
But um
我在这里长大
I grew up here.
我父亲曾经是管家
My father used to be the butler.
我母亲是女佣
My mother was the maid.
我兄弟刚过世
My brother uh recently passed away
我只是
And uh i just
想 能不能在周围看看
Thought i could take a look around.
不是里面 就是马车♥库♥周围
Not here but in the carriage house.
我们刚好在晚宴中
We're actually in the middle of a dinner party.
求你了
Please.
这真的是不太方便
This really is not a good time.
我真的很难过你的亲人去世
Sorry for your loss.
等等 你说你从来没喝醉过么
So wait you're telling me that you've never been drunk?
85%的大学生都会有
Because that's like 85% of the college experience.
我知道 我只是不会醉而已
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表