剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
A bit of a mess?
在我听来就像 征召克莱尔·伯奈特的事
Sounds to me like the Claire Bennet recruitment
败局已定了
Is a lost cause.
好吧 你了解我的
Well, you know me.
我是扭转败局的专家
I'm the patron saint of lost causes.
这些一点用都没有
This is a lost cause.
不 肯定有些什么
No. There's got to be something.
什么都没有
There's nothing.
没有任何关于贝奇·泰勒
Nothing about Becky Taylor,
或是她为什么想置我于死地的事
Or why she wants me dead.
又或是她为什么杀了安妮
Or why she killed Annie.
没错
Right.
咱们别忘了
Let's not forget that she already succeeded
她已经成功杀死过你的一个室友了
In killing one of your roommates.
真好
Awesome.
我得去联谊会那边了
I should go to the sorority house
我会去她的房♥间
And go into her room,
查看一下她的东西
Go through her stuff.
我会找到一些答案的
I'll find answers there.
万一贝奇在她房♥里呢
What if you find Becky instead?
又或者 万一她现在就在这里呢
Or what if she's here right now?
想要无形地
Wanting to kill me...
杀了我
Invisibly.
有办法让她现形
There are ways to make her visible.
看见没
See?
什么都没有
Nothing.
也许我该跟你一起去
Maybe I should go with you?
不
No.
待在这里
No, just stay here.
这样更安全
It'll be safer.
别让任何人进来
And don't let anyone in the room
直到我回来 好吗
Until I get back, okay?
好的
Okay.
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
把门锁好
Lock the door.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在这里工作吗
Do you work here?
知道怎样按住伤口吗
Know how to keep pressure on a wound?
你知道怎样按住伤口吗
Do you know how to keep pressure on a wound?
很好 别松开
Good. Now do not let up.
能做到吗 好的
Can you do that for me? All right.
如果你看到护士或者救护人员
If you see a nurse or a resident,
告诉他们她需要
You tell 'em that she's prepped
立刻进行4-0伤口缝合 好吗
For a 4-0 prolene suture asap, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
记录备份
Back on track.
谢谢
Thanks.
脉搏140
Pulse is 140.
血压在下降
His pressure is dropping.
这是重症病号♥
This one's critical.
快 大家让让
Come on. Move it, people.
让路
Out of the way.
什么情况
What's the situation?
现在说是不是太早了
Isn't this a little backwards?
他的记录呢
So where's his chart?
我们先救活他再查记录
We'll check his chart after we save him.
这是干什么 阅兵吗
What is this? A parade route?
让一下 别挡路
Come on, people. Don't crowd me.
你们知道什么叫"重伤"吗
You understand the meaning of "seriously injured"?
现在就有个实例让你们看
'Cause I can happen to give you a hands-on example.
如果像我这么老的女人都能让开
If an old lady like me can move her ass,
我肯定你们也可以
I'm sure you can too.
好的
There you go.
就是这样
That's what I'm talking about.
很好 各位 谢谢
Nice job, guys. Thank you.
小心玻璃 小心玻璃
Watch the glass. Watch the glass.
为啥我要扮成海盗
Why would I want to be dressed as a pirate?
因为大家都扮女巫
Because everyone will be dressed as witches,
那你就不突出了
And you won't stand out.
别担心
And don't worry.
你绝对能演好一个性感的海盗
You can totally be a slutty pirate.
-你好 克莱尔 -你们好
-Oh, hey, Claire. -Hey.
现在来准备派对有点晚了吧 不是吗
Uh, a little late for party prep, aren't we?
你们见过贝奇吗
Have you guys seen Becky
自从她绑♥架♥我们之后
Since she kidnapped us?
自从她什么
Since she what?
自从她绑♥架♥我们之后
Since she kidnapped us.
在寻宝游戏的时候
For the scavenger hunt.
今天还会有寻宝游戏啊
Oh, there's gonna be a scavenger hunt?
你们什么都不记得了
You guys don't remember anything.
是啊
Okay, um...
动作真快啊
That was fast.
女儿找我
My daughter calls,
当然得优先处理了
I drop everything.
瞧瞧我们今天这运气
I mean, the luck we're having today, huh?
机场待了4个半小时
Wow, 4 1/2 hours at the airport,
就为了把你从机场拘留室弄出去
Trying to talk your way out of that airport jail,
最后还是被列在禁飞名单上
Only to still be on the no-fly list.
现在又是这个
And now this.
我怎么会没看见那个大铁钉在路中间呢
How did I not see that huge chunk of metal In the middle of the road?
也许是我让你没看见的
Maybe I made it so you didn't see it.
老兄 我快习惯这样了
Oh, man, I could get used to this...
扮演反派 搞点破坏
Playing the bad guy, the saboteur.
你就没有一点上肢力量吗
Do you have any upper-body strength at all?
其实我只是貌似强壮
Actually, I'm deceptively strong.
壮到足够让你去不成纽约了
Strong enough to stop your ass from getting to New York.
我可不这么想 马特 我才是老大
Yeah, I don't think so, Matt. I'm in control.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
你还好吗 孩子
You okay, son?
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
但我的车 就没那么好了
My car, not so much.
拧松上死了的螺丝有个窍门
Well, there's a trick to loosening the stubborn bolts.
要我帮你吗
Want me to give it a go?
请便
Be my guest.
非常感谢 您怎么称呼
I'd appreciate that, Mr., uh...
汉克 不用谢
Hank. Ain't nothin'.
能把轮胎扳手递给我吗
Can you hand me that tire iron over there, please?
好的 汉克
Sure thing, Hank.
你没事吧
You okay over there?
好像摔的不轻
That looked like that could have hurt.
没事
No, I'm fine.
看来去纽约的路
You know, it looks like it's going to be
还长着呢
A long trip to New York.
怎么
What?
你想怎样
Oh, what are you gonna do?
打我吗
You gonna hit me?
不
No.
汉克
Hey, Hank.
怎么了
Yeah?
你说得对
Whoo! You're right.
貌似强壮
Deceptively strong.
你刚刚杀了他
You just killed him.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
是你杀的
You did.
我们再把规则说一遍
Okay, let's go over the rules.
我在电♥话♥里已经完全清楚规则是什么了
I'm pretty clear from our phone conversation What the rules are.
那再给我说一遍
Well, recap for me.
我们消去那些不好的事情 比如这个贝奇
We make all the bad stuff go away, like this Becky...
有男人来了
Man on the floor.
你可以把好的部分都留下
And you get to keep all the good stuff,
比如你的新朋友格雷琴 说的没错吧
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表