剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
还是你的梦想呢
Or are they yours?
我列了一份清单
I made a list.
天蓝 地黄 亚麻油
Indigo. Umber. Linseed oil.
-她很美 -别着急
- She's beautiful. - Don't worry.
你马上就会见到她了
You'll meet her soon enough.
为了她
I've waited a long, long time
我等了许久
to bring her.
终于可以把她带来了
The day has finally come.
你不信任他对吧
You don't trust him, do you?
他在酝酿大计划 我不喜欢这样
He's planning something big, and I don't like it.
他一直对我不错
He's always been good to me.
我不懂你为什么要找麻烦
I don't know why you want to cause trouble.
如果这个家庭要生存下去
If this family is going to survive,
我们就需要一个新领导
we are going to need a new leader.
谁
Like who?
某个有情有义的人
There is someone. A man of compassion.
塞缪尔自己都说那人会成为下一个约瑟夫
Samuel himself said that he may be the next Joseph.
但他离我们太远了
He's just so far away.
也许你可以去找他
Well, maybe you can call him.
也许我真的可以
Maybe I can.
小马特还在睡觉吗
Is Matty still asleep?
是的 他昨晚熬夜看《料理鼠王》了
Yeah. He was up so late watching Ratatouille.
说到料理
Speaking of which...
今天晚上我来做普羅旺斯燉菜
Tonight, for dinner... ratatouille.
-真的 -我正在研究食谱
- Really? - Yeah. I'm looking at it.
其实没有那么难
I mean, it's really not that hard.
我哥哥昨天打电♥话♥了
You know, my brother called yesterday.
他还在招人
He's still looking to hire someone.
你认识什么人合适那个岗位吗
You don't know of anyone, do you?
没有 我告诉过你了
Uh, no. I mean, I told you before,
我不认识懂软件销♥售♥的人
I don't know any software salesmen.
其实他并不需要找计算机专业人士
You see, he doesn't need a computer guy.
只想找个聪明认真
Just someone who's smart, focused and, you know,
力求上进的人
looking to get ahead.
你不喜欢我做饭吗
You don't like my cooking?
马特 我喜欢你做饭
Matt, I love your cooking.
但你也想要我为你哥哥工作
But you want me to work for your brother.
真的吗 宝贝 为你哥哥工作吗
Seriously? Honey, your brother?
我只是担心你
I'm just worried about you.
你回来后就几乎没出过门
Since you got back, you hardly leave the house.
我是个居家父亲了
Well, I'm a stay-at-home dad guy.
怎么样 这样不好吗
That's what I do. What's wrong with that?
没事 我只想要你高兴
Nothing. I just want you to be happy.
是你自己想待在家里
There's "stay at home because you want to,"
还是你害怕
and then there's "stay at home
不敢出去
because you're scared not to,"
我只是搞不清你属于哪种
and I just don't know which one you are.
我真的对普羅旺斯燉菜的食谱
I'm the one who is really excited
非常感兴趣
about this ratatouille recipe,
而且下午6:30准时开饭
which, by the way, will be ready at 6:30 P.M. Sharp.
宝贝 我真的很开心
Honey, I'm really happy.
我就想在这里
I am, just being here,
照顾你和小马特
taking care of you and Matty.
好吧
Okay.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a good day.
你安心赚钱去吧
Go make some money, will you?
你好 马特
Hello, Matt.
伯奈特
Bennet!
我检查了一下你的住房♥安全系统
I thought I'd check your security system.
好像这里不像你想的那样安全
Seems you're not as safe as you think.
那又怎样
Okay.
我给你留了5条留言
I've left you five messages.
你要我♥干♥什么 伯奈特
What do you want, Bennet?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你听说过塞缪尔·所罗门吗
Have you ever heard of a guy named Samuel Sullivan?
没有 就算听过也不告诉你
No, but even if I have,
记得吗 上次我帮你
the last time I helped you,
结果塞拉跑到我的脑子里
I got Sylar stuck in my head
差点把我害死
and I almost died, you remember that?
有可怕的事要发生 马特
It's nasty out there, Matt.
像鸵鸟一样把头藏在沙子里
But shoving your head in the sand
不能解决问题
doesn't make the world go away.
不试试怎么知道不行 对吧
Yeah. Well, you never know until you try, do you?
对你所经历的我深感抱歉
I'm sorry about what you've been through.
我们都承认
The Sylar thing was a terrible idea.
塞拉那件事确实是个馊主意
We all admit that.
我关上门待在家里
Look, I stay home and lock my doors.
没什么理由要我去帮你
I don't see why that has to change.
因为所罗门这家伙非常危险
Because this Sullivan guy, he's a very bad man.
本·拉♥登♥也是
Well, so is Bin Laden.
那你不是得先去抓他
So you're gonna have to do better than that.
他想拉我女儿入伙
He's trying to recruit my daughter.
你想干什么
Okay, what's your plan?
去打掉这家伙的牙
Are you gonna go kick this guy in the teeth
而不是先和你女儿沟通吗
instead of talking to your daughter?
抱歉我不去
I'm sorry.
今天 他拉克莱尔入伙
Today it's Claire.
明天 也许就轮到你的儿子
Tomorrow, it could be your son.
我在想什么呢
What was I thinking?
你这不是在自杀吗
Having you committed...
你的脑子一团乱 你没有超能力了
Your brain is scrambled, you don't have your powers...
你一旦进去 就不能轻易出来了
Once you're inside, it won't be easy to get you out.
桑丘 我们必须救华生医生
Sancho, we must liberate Dr. Watson.
好了 是时候道别了
All right, time to kiss bye-bye.
只有病人能进第二道门
Patients only past the double doors.
桑丘 阿卡姆 华生医生
Sancho, Arkham, Dr. Watson...
真希望我能搞清楚这些是什么意思
I wish I knew what any of this meant
我能送他到房♥间吗
Can't I at least see him to his room,
确保他住得舒服
make sure he's comfortable?
还舒服
Comfortable.
老兄 来吧 该上枷锁了
Come on, pal. Let's get you strapped in.
-什么 -只是打个比方
- What? - Just an expression.
华生医生在这
It's Dr. Waston!
阿宽
Hiro?
阿曼迪
Ahmadi?
苏雷什就是华生医生啊
Dr. Watson is Suresh!
彩排要多久
How long are these rehearsals anyway?
不知道
I have no idea.
加州洛杉矶
Los Angeles, California
她在加州管弦乐队
Okay, so she plays the cello,
拉大提琴
she's in the L.A. Chamber Orchestra,
而且是首席大提琴手
and she's first chair.
她是谁 塞缪尔的女朋友吗
What is she, Samuel's girlfriend or something?
马特 这就是为什么你在这里
Well, that's what you're here for, Matt.
那就是她
That's her, right there.
没错 看上去彩排结束了
Yep. Looks like rehearsal is over.
随时欢迎你加入
Jump in anytime.
什么 不不不 喂 我从来没有
What? No, no, no. Hey, I never...
-瓦内萨·维勒 -我认识你吗
- Vanessa Wheeler? - Do I know you?
我是诺亚·伯奈特
I'm Noah Bennet.
我们在电♥话♥里简单聊过
We spoke on the phone briefly.
我找你是因为塞缪尔·所罗门
I called you about Samuel Sullivan.
我以为我说清楚了
I thought I was clear.
我告诉过你我不认识他
I told you, I don't know him.
没错 可是问题是我们知道你认识他
Yeah, the problem is that we know that you do.
因为我们有你们俩的合影
Because we have pictures of the two of you.
你们是警♥察♥
Are you with the police?
不是 实际上情况还要复杂些
No. It's more complicated than that.
你觉得我们能去哪坐下来聊一会吗
Is there somewhere that we could go and sit down and talk for a minute?
好吧 不管你是谁 离我远点
Look, whoever you are, just, please leave me alone.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表