剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
他刚出去 一会回来
He just stepped out for a moment.
我买♥♥了咖啡
I brought some coffee.
我觉得是时候和他谈谈了
Thought it was time to talk things over with him.
不好意思 不过 你为什么会在这里
I'm sorry, but--but why are you here exactly?
你父亲和我
Your father and I are--
不 不 这不是
No, no, that's not--
我不是说这个
That's not what I was talking about.
我是说 这里有普瑞马特公♥司♥的档案
I mean, you have primatech files
还有卫星地图
and satellite maps.
这些都是我爸爸说过
And this is everything that my dad said
会放弃的东西
That he would put behind him.
克莱尔 我只是在试图帮助我的朋友
Claire, I'm just trying to help a friend.
朋友的帮助是一起吃饭看电影
Friends do dinners and movies, okay?
你若真想帮助他
You want to help?
就告诉他 不管他正在做什么
You tell my dad whatever it is that he's doing here,
都该收手了
He needs to stop.
我倒希望能这么简单
I wish it was that simple.
怎么了 发生了什么
Why? What's going on?
发生了一起大事故
There was an incident.
是塞缪尔·所罗门干的
It was samuel sullivan.
他做了什么
What did he do?
尽管报导说是山崩造成的
They're saying it was a landslide,
但我们知道是塞缪尔做的
But we know it was samuel.
等等 你是说他埋葬了那个镇
Wait, you think he buried that town?
他有这种能力吗
Can he even do that?
他聚集越多的超能力者
He gains more power
他的能力就会越大
The more specials he has around.
已经有200个死者
200 are dead,
他们还在挖掘出更多尸体
and they're still digging out the bodies.
你们打算做什么
What are you planning to do?
你♥爸♥爸随时可能回来
You know, your dad's gonna be back any minute.
为什么你不直接
Why don't you just take this--
事实上 我得去上课
Actually, I have class.
不过看起来你们已经掌控了状况
But it looks like you guys have this under control,
告诉他我来过就好
So just tell him I stopped by.
-克莱尔 等等 -好好享受咖啡吧
- Claire, wait. - Enjoy the coffee.
克莱尔
Claire.
我一直喜欢黑白配的曲奇饼
I've always loved the black and whites.
它们还是小马特的最爱吗
Are they still matty's favorite?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
如我所说
Well, like I said,
帕克曼过去和我十分要好
Parkman and I used to be pretty tight back in the day.
我们一起去戒瘾咨♥询♥会
We went through addiction counseling together,
一起面对我们共同的心魔
And faced our mutual demons.
你知道吗 亲爱的
You know what, honey?
我要带加布看看我在地下室的工程
I'm gonna show Gabe here what I've been doing in the basement.
好的
Ah, yes.
马特的杰作世界
The wonderful world of Matt's projects.
你会爱上那里的
You're gonna love it down there.
我肯定会
I'm sure I will.
你在寻找真♥相♥吗
You're on a fact finding mission?
那到底是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
我得确保我把这一切都记住了
I had to make sure I remembered it right.
丈夫和父亲
Husband and father...
你真的找到了和超能力共存的生活方式
You've really figured out a way to live with your ability.
你或许不会相信
You know, you may not believe this,
不过在某些方面
But in some ways,
你真的比我强大
You're actually stronger than I am.
听着 我不怕你
Look, I'm not afraid of you, okay?
所以如果你是来复仇的
So if this is about revenge--
你对我的所作所为确实让我有这想法
Well, after what you did to me, I was tempted.
但我不想再做那样的人了
But I don't want to be that person anymore.
我要你再次进入我的脑中
I need you to go inside my head again.
你是认真的吗
You're serious.
你疯了
Oh, wow, you are insane.
如果我疯了 那也是我的能力害的
If I am, it's because that's what my powers have made me.
我没有办法和它们共存下去了
I can't live with them anymore, parkman.
所以你得帮我将它们拿走
So you need to take them away.
你想让我
You want me to--
我怎么能做到呢
How am I supposed to do that?
造一个心理围墙 来抑制它们
Create a mental block, repress them.
说实话我不在乎你怎么做
I don't really care, to be honest.
我只想知道一旦我从能力的诱惑中
All I know is that once I'm free
解脱出来
from the temptation of my ability...
你就成了正常人吗
Mm-hmm? You're gonna be normal?
抱歉 以前的你可是杀了五十个人
I'm sorry, that ship sailed, what, 50 murders ago.
我可是客气的请求你的帮助
I'm asking nicely.
我上一次进入你的大脑
the last time that I was inside your head,
你把我的生活变成了地狱
You turned my life into a living hell.
我为什么要再冒险
What makes you think I'm gonna risk that?
贾尼斯 还有你的小孩
Janice... and the kid.
我是真的想改变
I really do want to change.
但我仍然疯狂
But I'm insane...
记得吗
Remember?
我只需要指一指
And all you have to do is point.
好吧 我试试
Fine, I will try.
但你要放贾尼斯走
But you have to let Janice go.
以此当做我善意的表达
Consider it a gesture of good faith.
妈
Hey, mom.
怎么了
What's wrong?
是内森的事
Oh, it's Nathan.
石匠打电♥话♥来
The stonecutters called.
他们需要确定墓文
They needed a final wording for his headstone,
我不知道该说什么
And I didn't know what to say.
我猜这就是终稿了
I guess it's the finality of it.
我的意思是 只是几个字
I mean, they're just words,
但是写的时候
But when you write them down,
想到它们要被刻在墓碑上
When you etch them in stone...
我懂 妈
I know, Mom.
我可能是有点自私 彼得
Maybe it was selfish of me, peter,
我只是想见你
But I just needed to see you.
我要确定你没事
I needed to be sure you were okay.
因为你的梦
Because of your vision.
妈 我也梦到了
I had the dream too, mom.
我看到所有的人
I saw all the people.
还有塞拉
and Sylar...
我觉得他是想帮艾玛
I think he was trying to help Emma.
你也看到了吗
You saw that too?
无论这使命是什么 彼得你记着
Whatever this mission is, peter, remember this:
单做次好事不能让塞拉成为你朋友的救星
One isolated act does not make Sylar your friend's savior.
妈 我要你帮我找到他
I need you to help me find him, mom.
我知道你知道他在哪
I know you know where he is.
我一直担心塞拉
Sylar's never been far from my thoughts.
但我求你不要去
But I'm begging you, don't go.
他杀了内森
He murdered Nathan,
你最后一次见他时 他差点杀了你
And the last time you faced him, he almost killed you.
妈 艾玛有危险
Mom, Emma's in trouble.
人们的生命悬于一线
People's lives are at stake.
内森可不会背弃他们
Nathan would never turn his back on them.
你知道我也不会不管他们
And you know that I can't either.
这不会有好结局的
This is gonna end badly.
塞缪尔很疯狂
Samuel is crazy.
我爸要抓他
My dad's gonna take him down,
肯定不会有好结果的
And there is no way this is gonna end well.
什么
What?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
你觉得我该怎么办
Well, what do you think I should do?
这个 我不知道
Um, I don't know.
你二十分钟后要上一堂文科课程
You've got a humanities lecture in 20 minutes.
虽然这主意有点疯狂
Here's a crazy idea--
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表