剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
坐啊 内森
Sit down, Nathan.
没人跟我提起凯莉
Nobody ever talks to me about Kelly.
估计他们觉得会勾起我的伤心事
Guess they figure it's a sore subject.
事实上我没那么软弱
Truth is I'm made of sturdier stuff.
所以呢
So?
我刚才在办公室整理旧东西
I was just going through some old things in my office.
开始想起凯利
I started thinking about Kelly.
就在想 你是不是...
Got to wondering if you--
我是不是有她的消息?
If I'd heard from her?
我希望说我有
Well I wish I could say that I have.
我希望我能说
Wish I could say
这么长时间来她一直
That all this time she's been living
住在法国南部
In the south of France.
说她已经是艺术家了
That she became an artist.
说她生了个女儿叫弗朗索瓦
That she has a daughter named Francois.
你有没有想过
Do you ever wonder
也许她没离家出走?
If maybe she didn't run away?
说实话 有一段时间
To be perfectly honest, there was a time
我曾以为你知道的比你告诉我的要多
When I thought maybe you knew more than you were saying.
毕竟那个周末我们不在家
After all, we were away that weekend
而你来了 内森
And you were in town, Nathan.
并且我知道你和凯莉
And I knew that you and Kelly
曾经约会过
Had been seeing each other.
我从未告诉过你母亲
I never told your mother
不过我雇了个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
But I hired a private investigator.
事实证明你是清白的
Turns out you're in the clear.
事实上 凯莉用她的信♥用♥卡♥
Kelly, in fact, used her credit card
买♥♥过一张去伦敦的单程票
To buy a one-way ticket to London Heathrow
她在那边取出行李
Where she claimed her checked baggage
之后就音信全无了
And no one has seen or heard from her since.
米莉 你觉得会不会
You think it's possible
发生了其他事情呢
Something else might have happened, Millie?
相信我 我已经放弃了这件令人作呕的事情
Trust me I've been over this ad nauseam.
凯莉很倔 脾气不好
Kelly was willful and spiteful
而且自以为是
And full of herself.
再加上我又没有
Add to that me not being
尽到做母亲的责任
The most attentive of mothers.
难怪她会逃跑
It's no wonder she ran off.
我还要去理发 修指甲和塑身
I've got a hair nail and body sculpting thing
我不想迟到
And I don't want to be late.
我理解
I understand.
你自己能出去吗
So you'll show yourself out?
当然
Of course.
来吧
Here you go.
我开了些好东西
Broke out the good stuff.
我已经喝了太多了
I've already had too much.
我妈知道会杀了我的
And my mom would kill me if she found out.
她不可能发现的
There's no way she'll find out.
你是对的
You're right.
你知道我爸妈礼拜一才会回来
You know my folks won't be back until monday.
这算是邀请吗
Is that an invitation?
你希望这是邀请吗
Do you want it to be?
我不知道 你喝醉了
I don't know. You've been drinking.
我可不想乘人之危
I wouldn't want to take advantage.
不要装的这么正经
Don't be such a prude.
想要吗 内森 那就过来拿吧
You want it, Nathan? Come and get it.
过来 内森
Come on, Nathan.
过来拿呀
Come and get it.
你最好把它给我
You better give me that.
过来拿呀
Come and get it.
-过来 -没门儿
- Come here. - No.
不
No!
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
米莉打过电♥话♥
Millie called.
夏敦埃酒
Chardonnay.
她说你去问她了一些关于凯莉的事情
She said you came to her asking questions about Kelly.
你知不知道你这趟记忆之旅
Do you have any idea what your trip down memory lane
会给那个可怜的女人造成多大伤害
Is doing to that poor woman?
谢谢
Thank you.
凯莉不是不见了
Kelly didn't disappear.
她死了
She died.
我亲眼所见
I was there.
我想知道为什么我一点儿都不记得
What I want to know is why I can't remember any of it.
我怎么会知道
How would I know?
因为每次有秘密被埋藏在某地
Because every time there's a secret buried some place
我都会发现你身后有把铁锹
I find you with shovel behind your back.
你真该写一些母亲节贺卡的
You should write mother's day cards.
这件事要么我自己追查到底
I'm going to get to the bottom of this one way
要么你直接告诉我 又或者...
Or the other so you can tell me, or
好吧 是我处理了
Fine. I took care of it.
你不需要知道细节
And you don't need to know the details.
你确保了我不会记得任何事情
You made sure I wouldn't remember anything
是不是
Didn't you?
你当时又醉又傻 所以 是的 我处理了
You were drunk and foolish, so yes, I took care of it.
所有的一切
All of it.
我让海地人抹去了你的记忆
I had the Haitian wipe your memory.
我处理了她的尸体
I disposed of her body.
买♥♥了张去伦敦的机票
I bought the plane ticket to London.
那只是意外
It was an accident.
可它看起来不像啊 宝贝
Well, It didn't look like one dear.
你让我怎么办
So what would you have me do?
她的死会影响你的前程的
Her death would have ruined your life.
我在等你说出能让我原谅你的话来
I'm just waiting for the part that makes any of this okay.
为了保护儿子 我做了一个选择
I made a choice to protect my son.
你要因此而鄙视我吗
You want to vilify me for that?
行啊 比这小得多的事都曾让我倍受鄙视
Fine, I have been vilified for so much less.
但求你了 内森
But please Nathan
不要为了这事毁了你自己
Don't destroy yourself over this.
所以你准备让你的老朋友米莉相信
So what you're going to have your old friend Millie
她女儿离家出走
Go on believing that her daughter ran away
是因为她不是个好母亲吗
Because she was a bad mother?
是的 米莉已经接受了
Yes, Millie has made her peace with this.
我希望你也如此
I suggest you do the same.
稍后联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
你忘记了什么吗
Did you forget something?
米莉 有些事我得让你知道
There's something I need to tell you, Millie
可我不知道该怎么说
And I'm not sure how to do it.
内森 你还好吧
You all right, Nathan?
听着 我不能告诉你我怎么知道的
Look, I can't tell you how I know this
但我不能确定我应该
But I'm not really sure I should.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
说吧
Say it.
凯莉不是离家出走 她死了
Kelly didn't run away. she died.
我亲眼目睹 那是桩意外
And I was there. It was an accident.
是我的错
And it was my fault.
她上了飞机
She got on a plane.
她根本没买♥♥过飞机票
There was no plane ticket.
她死了 米莉
She died, Millie.
把整个事情掩盖下来的是我的...
And the whole thing was covered up by my
家人
Family.
你在开什么无聊的变♥态♥玩笑
What kind of twisted pathetic game are you playing?
我只想对你诚实一次
I'm just trying to tell you the truth for once.
我想你该走了
I think you should leave.
拜托
Please.
走吧
Go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
所以你从没回答过那个问题
So you never answered the question.
-最大的强项 -最大的强项
- Greatest strength. - Greatest strength.
那我要说 最重要的就是
Well I would have to say that above all else
我是公♥司♥职员
I am a company man.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表