剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
For an identity crisis, Nathan.
参议员
Senator?
说吧
Go ahead.
好消息 您没有日程安排
The good news is your day's wide open.
您放假时我们已取消了所有行程
We cleared your calendar when you went on vacation.
放假
Vacation?
先生 你妈妈说你不确定
Sir, your mother said you weren't sure
要走多久 所以
How long you'd be gone, so...
我妈妈
My mother.
是啊
Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
似曾相识
Deja vu.
抱歉 你吓到我了
Oh! so sorry, you startled me.
需要帮忙吗
Uh, can I help you?
雷内
Rene?
没事了
It's okay.
是我妈妈让你来的吗
Did my mother send you?
别再靠近了
Don't come any closer.
我是来找彼得的
I've come here to speak with Peter.
好吧
Okay.
好的 过来吧
It's okay. come on.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我是来警告你的 彼得
I came to warn you, Peter.
你得知道真♥相♥
You need to know the truth.
诺亚·伯奈特的公♥寓♥ 华盛顿
-别动 - 克莱尔 克莱尔
- Freeze! - Claire. Claire.
是我 特蕾西·施特劳斯
It's me, Tracy Strauss.
你闯入我爸爸的公♥寓♥干什么
And you are breaking and entering In my dad's apartment because?
我得见他
I really need to see him.
所以上帝才会发明门铃
Yeah, well, that's why god invented doorbells.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
我一碰门把手 它就
I put my hand on the doorknob and it just...
你知道你♥爸♥爸在哪吗
Look, do you know where he is?
我的能力出问题了
Something is going wrong with my power.
我没法控制它
I can't control it.
我不知道我还能去哪
I didn't know where else to go.
特蕾西 你在结冰
Tracy, you're freezing.
所以 我妈就是这样来收拾内森的烂摊子的
So this was my mother's idea to clean up Nathan's mess.
她派你来清除我们的记忆
She sends you to wipe out our memories.
那是她想让我做的
It's what she wants me to do,
但我做不到
But I cannot do it.
好吧 为什么
Okay, and why is that?
你妈妈被她的情感蒙住了双眼
Your mother is blinded by her emotions.
有些底线是不能被跨越的
There are some lines that should never be crossed.
你为什么一直看着他
Why do you keep looking at him?
揭发这件事不是我能决定的
It is not up to me to reveal this thing.
必须由你来做出选择
The decision must be yours.
你所找的答案在这里
The answer you seek is here.
如果你要去找它 彼得
If you go, Peter,
一个人去
Go alone.
你的发现也许会恐怖得超出你的承受能力
What you discover may be more terrible than you can bear.
印度 9星期前
我是香得拉·苏雷什博士
This is Dr. Chandra Suresh.
这是4号♥录像
And this is entry number four,
拍摄于狼烟沙地研究所 1961年3月5日
Coyote sands relocation center, march 5, 1961.
我一直试着警告当局
I've been trying to alert the authorities here
把这么多有超能力的人聚集在一个地方
To the potential danger of gathering so many persons
潜在的危险很大
With abilities in one location.
我最担心的是一股外力
My concern centers around an apparent force...
虽然很小 但不容小觑
Small, but measurable...
每个个体都会放射出能量
That emanates from all such individuals.
当两种甚至更多的能量汇合时
When two or more of these forces are proximate,
它们就会呈指数递增
They amplify, exponentially,
就像是万有引力或是磁力
Like a kind of gravity or magnetism.
最近地震活动出现了反常的尖锋信♥号♥♥
An abnormal spike in seismic activity as of late
应该是这里的一个个体
Appears to be emanating from one of the individuals
放射出的能量
Being held here.
有一位孕妇 名叫...
A pregnant woman by the name of...
这是21号♥录像
This is entry number 21.
我本想记录这个孩子的出生
It is my intention to document the birth of the child.
但这一整天都有着
There has been an enormous release
极强的地震活动
Of seismic activity throughout the day.
博士 他在变大
Doctor, he's crowning!
恐怕这个孩子就是
I fear that this child may indeed...
我来了 没事的
I'm coming! It's okay!
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 别怕 护士
It's okay, don't worry. Nurse!
你还好吗
You okay?
好多了
That's better.
为什么我会这样
Why is this happening to me?
我想我最好去给你泡点茶
I thought it would be a good idea to make you some tea.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
谢谢你 克莱尔
Thanks, claire.
怎么了
What happened?
水开始结冰了
The water started to freeze.
这总是一次又一次的发生
It is happening over and over again,
我阻止不了
And I can't stop it.
特蕾西 冷静点
Tracy, just calm down.
深吸一口气
Try to take a deep breath.
不
Oh, no.
克莱尔
Claire.
你能听到我讲话吗
Can you hear me?
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
106号♥
106.
我真的以为我们不用再搞这种秘密行动了
I really thought we were done with this cloak and dagger stuff.
我还是不明白为什么那个海地人
I still can't figure out why the haitian
不想让我继续在这个圈子里
Didn't want me in the loop.
现在还有关系吗
Well, does it matter now?
事情会逐步好转的
This just gets better and better.
-去看看 -好的
- Check it out. - Yeah.
-没事吧 -没事
- Are we good? - Good.
-发现什么了 -一具尸体
- What do you got? - It's a body.
怎么了
What is it?
那是我
It's me.
不是你 可能是
That's not you. Could be, uh...
是个变形人或者什么的 反正不是
A shape-shifter or something, it's not...
那个海地人想让你看见这个
There's got to be a reason
肯定是有原因的
The haitian wanted you to see this.
太奇怪了
This is just weird.
-别 -抱歉
- Don't... - Sorry.
你现在是内森·佩里
You're now Nathan Petrelli.
看见什么了
What did you see?
一些片段 在一个酒店房♥间里
Bits and pieces of things. A hotel room.
塞拉
Sylar.
塞拉 那已经不是新闻了 他几周前就死了
Sylar, that's old news. That guy's been dead for weeks.
我知道 知道
I know. I know.
我听见了 帕克曼
I heard...Parkman.
马特
Matt?
他的声音 他很生气
His voice, he was angry.
不管怎么回事 我们都不能直接从
Whatever's going on, we're not gonna get
妈妈或者海地人那里得到答案
Any straight answers out of mom or the Haitian.
-好吧 那我们得找到马特 -他在哪儿
- Okay, so we gotta find Matt. - Where is he?
-洛杉矶 -我们去找他
- L.A. - Let's go find him.
-你确定吗 -我什么都不确定
- You sure? - I'm not sure of anything.
我得把你弄到浴缸里
I gotta get you in the bath.
必须把你弄进去
Gotta get you in.
特蕾西
Tracy.
没事的 我可以自愈 自愈
No, I heal. I heal.
就像是 我的能力
It's, like, what I do.
好吗
Okay?
你以为你真的了解什么人吗
You think you ever really know somebody?
老天 你在自言自语吗
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表