剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
你脑部手术的情况怎么样 完全康复了吗
And what of your brain surgery? Are you healed?
你重新完全掌握了你的能力了吗
Do you have full command of your powers back?
你确定你已经痊愈了吗
Are you sure you're well enough?
你脑部手术的情况怎么样 完全康复了吗
And what of your brain surgery? Are you healed?
你重新完全掌握了你的能力了吗
Do you have full command of your powers back?
是的
Yes
至少让医生来看看啊
At least wait to see the doctor.
我看的医生已经足够了
I've had enough doctors.
还有很多工作去做呢
There is much work to be done.
咱们必须去阻止那个邪恶的蝴蝶男
We must stop the evil Butterfly Man.
-打扰一下 中村宽先生吗 -什么事
- Excuse me. Hiro Nakamura? - Yes?
1106病房♥的一位女士要我把这个给你
The woman in room 1106 asked me to give this to you.
[真的是你吗 过来见我]
干得好 斯科迪
Great Scott!!
我把他 困在了一个噩梦里面
I trapped him... in a nightmare.
他怎么会跑出来 是你帮的忙
What the hell's he doing out? You did this.
说来话长
It's a long story.
但是现在我们需要知道塞缪尔
But right now we need to know what Samuel is planning
实施大计划的时间和地点
When and where.
马特 成千的人们正处于危险之中
Thousands of people are in danger Matt.
进入他的大脑 马特
Get in his head Matt.
告诉我们你看到什么
Tell us what you see.
为什么 那样你们就能一起当超能英雄吗
Why so you guys can run off and be superheroes together?
真荒唐
This is ridiculous.
彼得 醒醒吧 他是个杀人恶魔啊
Peter come on he's a monster.
真难以置信你竟然相信他
I can't believe you actually trust him!
你想了结一切吗
You want something done?
塞缪尔要向世界展示他的能力
Samuel's gonna show the world his powers...
纽约市
New york city...
今晚 中♥央♥公园
Central park tonight.
展示他的能力是什么意思
What does he mean show his power?
塞缪尔要打开大地
Samuel's gonna open up the ground
把他们全部杀死 活埋
kill them all bury them.
过去的我恐怕也会想到这样的主意
That sounds like a plan I'd come up with back in the day.
说得好像你没干过似的
You say that like it wasn't yesterday.
我不再是那个人了 马特
I'm not that person anymore Matt.
我知道那很难让人理解
I know it's hard to understand.
我们打听到想要知道的了 咱们走
We got what we needed. Let's go.
你们哪都不能去
You're not going anywhere.
你放走了塞拉 又有人将会因此丧命
You leave with Sylar people are gonna end up dead.
而那一切都将归罪于你 我不能坐视不管
And that'll be on you. I can't let that happen.
咱们走
Let's go.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
-你说什么呢 -那是我在控制他的思想
- What are you talking about? - That would be me.
看见没有 我还是能控制你的思想
See I can still push a thought.
我告诉你 彼得
I told you Peter
我不会让他离开这里
I'm not letting him out of here.
我们被埋得太深了
We're too deep.
不 不深
No we're not.
我们能挖出一条出路来
We can dig our way out.
只是费点时间 但是
It might take a while but--
但我们还没完工 氧气就将耗尽
We'll run out of oxygen way before that.
我们挖得愈多 氧气消耗的愈快
The more we dig the faster we'll run out of air...
更准确地讲
Or more precisely
我会更快地缺氧窒息
The faster I'll run out of air.
你的肺会持续的再生
Your lungs will keep regenerating.
你在说什么呢
What are you saying?
没救了
It's futile.
没救了 是什么意思
What do you mean "Futile"?
我们需要找到出路
We have to find some way out of here.
我想我知道为什么塞缪尔把你和我埋在这里
I think I know why Samuel put you down here with me.
那样你就可以看着我死去了
So you could watch me die.
把他们引诱进来
Lure them in.
查莉 真的吗
Charlie? Really?
那怎么可能
How is that possible?
还有谁会送一只纸鹤给我
Who else would send an origami crane?
哦 抱歉
Oh excuse me.
上帝啊
My god.
当我看见护士的记录上写着中村宽时
When I saw the nurse's chart said "Hiro Nakamura "
我简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
阿宽 我已经等得太久了
It's been an awful long time Hiro
自从那次烧烤酒会之后
Ever since the burnt toast diner
已经65年了
65 years ago.
查莉吗
Charlie?
我们要集中精力 想出办法来
We have to focus. We have to think of something.
-克莱尔 -爸爸 你有办法的
- Claire. - Dad you have a plan.
我知道你总是有办法的 是什么办法呢
I know you have a plan. What is it?
这回真没办法了
There is no plan.
现在 我想和你说说
Now I need to talk to you
你在镜屋里看到的事情
about what you saw up there in the house of mirrors.
为什么
Why?
因为你会活下来
Because you're gonna survive this.
就算挖一个月时间 你也能从这里出去
If it takes a month you will get out of here.
而我就不行
I'm not going to.
-不会那样的 -是的 就是这样
- That's not true. - Yes it is.
而且我还有事情需要告诉你
And there are things that I need to say to you.
你在上面看到的那一切 都是真的
What you saw up there all of it it's all true.
但不是全部的真♥相♥
But it's not the whole truth.
爸 你不必这样的
Dad you don't have to do this.
人的经历会决定他最终能成为什么样的人
Now we are all products of our own experiences
或好或坏
good and bad.
我所经历的一切造就了我
Everything that's happened to me has made me who I am
但却解释不了如今的我是怎样的人
but it can't explain what I've become.
无论好坏 你都是我的父亲
You are my dad for better or for worse!
别再维护我了 克莱尔 那是我的工作才对
Don't protect me Claire! That's my job.
保护我吗 不受到外面世界的伤害?
To protect me? From the rest of the world?
就是这样
Yes exactly.
所以你才会认为那些和我一样有超能力的人
And that's why you believe that people like me
没办法♥正♥常生活吗
can't live out in the open.
我怎么想已经不重要了
It doesn't matter what I believe anymore
因为整个世界
Because the whole world
将会发现你们的存在
is about to find out about you.
在这点上 我们要"谢谢"塞缪尔
We can thank Samuel for that.
事情也许还没有到那么糟糕的境地
Maybe it won't be so bad.
也许这个世界已经可以接受我们的存在了
Maybe the world is more ready than you think it is.
事情是会变的
Things change.
是啊
Sure.
世人对你们也许会有一阵好奇
There might be curiosity for a while
但是只要出现一个像塞拉那样心存歹念的人
but all it takes is one Sylar
双方便会剑拔弩张
And then the pitchforks come out
之后一切便会陷入混乱
And all hell breaks loose.
我亲眼见识过
I've seen it.
他们会转而与你为敌 克莱尔
They will turn on you Claire.
这就是人的天性
It's human nature.
你说得对
You're right.
江山易改
Things change.
但是本性难移
But people don't.
塞拉杀了你哥 是他杀的内森啊
Sylar killed your brother peter. He killed Nathan.
我已经为此忏悔过了
I've repented.
是吗 在那场梦境里吗
Oh yeah during the nightmare.
就刚才这么几个小时吗
Right 'cause that lasted all of what a couple hours?
马特 对我们来说已经过了五年
Not to us Matt. That was five years.
你知道塞缪尔的阴谋
Look you heard what Samuel's planning.
我们可以阻止他
We can stop him.
我不指望你能理解
I don't expect you to understand
刚才梦境中所发生的事
what happened in that nightmare.
我也不指望你能宽恕我
And I don't expect you to forgive me.
是的 永远不会
Good 'cause that'll never happen.
我伤害了太多人 伤的太深
I've done so much wrong to so many people.
给我一个赎罪的机会吧
Just give me a chance to redeem myself.
马特
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表