剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
不 你永远不能改变过去
No, you can never change the past.
糟糕的事总是会发生
It's bad, always.
一切因果都是相连的
Everything is connected.
不是一切
Not everything.
有时 如果你想要改变一件事
Sometimes, if you want to change one thing,
你仅仅
That's all you do.
改变一件事
Change one thing.
阿宽 你有一种很独特的能力
You have a rare gift, hiro,
来纠正你一生中的所有错误
To right the wrongs of your life.
难道没有别的事想修正吗
Isn't there anything else you'd care to fix?
糖浆事故
The slushy incident!
这都是我的错
That was all my fault.
我撞到安藤的身上 把他的饮料全部
I bumped into ando and made him spill his drink
倒到了佳美子最喜爱的裙子上
All over kimiko's favorite dress.
从此她就非常讨厌安藤
That is the reason why she started to hate him.
现在你有机会改变这件事了
Now's your chance to make them happy.
你有这种能力
You have the power.
不 我有一条原则 绝对不
No. I have a code to never change the--aah!
这个世界存在着许多错误的事情 阿宽
There are things in this world that are wrong, Hiro.
而你能纠正这些事情
You can make them right.
如果你掌握好这种能力
If you master these skills,
我们将有一个美好的未来
You and I will have a bright future together.
你和我 我不明白
You and me? I don't understand.
你仅仅需要尝试一次
You just need to take a chance.
我的气球
阿宽 你没事吧
发生什么了
我回到了嘉年华
14年前 一切开始的地方
那你救了自己的命没有
不 我不能改变那些
如果我没有能力 很多人会死
那你回去一趟什么都没做吗
也不是
安藤 你有什么改变吗
一切还是老样子啊
什么都没有嘛
没
美加子呢
1百万日元每月
你的房♥租 阿宽
你要用会议室的话必须付房♥租
押金啊之类
明天之前放我桌上
美加子
你对他太严格了
你对他他好了
做到啦
唐可和我刚刚还在走廊上交谈
Danko and I, we were just talking in the hall.
接下去我知道的事就是他死了
The next thing I know, he's dead,
这个人出现在我眼前
And this guy is on me.
我运气好而已
I got lucky.
这个水能力
I mean, this whole water thing,
几乎就是本能反应
It just...it kicked in on instinct.
你在这里干嘛 特蕾西
What are you doing here, Tracy?
我想你把唐可留给我对付
I wanted you to leave danko to me.
我不能就这么算了
I couldn't just let it go.
我不知道能不能信任你 让你来对付他
I didn't know if I could trust you to deal with him.
这是我的生活
This is my life.
我必须确认
I needed to know.
当我到这里 我看到你信守承诺
When I got here, I saw that you did what you promised.
他不认识我
He didn't know me...
所以我就想何不待人宽容呢
So I figured, just live and let live.
正当我离开的时候 这人
And as I was leaving, this guy...
拿着刀这个么
The guy with the knives?
他很快
He was fast.
快的令人毛骨悚然
Scary fast.
绝对是我们中一员
Definitely one of us.
和我一样的人
One of me.
你不知道为什么他想要杀掉唐可吗
You have no idea why he'd want to kill Danko?
我想我有听到他说他在找些什么东西
I think I heard him say he was looking for something.
我不知道 可能是报复吧
I don't know. Maybe it was revenge.
唐可树敌众多
Danko made a lot of enemies.
这不是报复
This wasn't revenge.
看这些伤口
Look at the wounds.
都是刺中胃部
They were all to the stomach.
要是我来报仇的话
If it were me, and I was looking for revenge,
绝对刀刀入喉
I'd go for the jugular
或者是颈动脉或心脏
Or the carotid artery or the heart.
我想你是对的
No, I think you heard right.
杀手在寻找某些东西
I think the killer was looking for something.
私人恩怨
That's personal.
我想我找到了
And I think I found it.
那是什么
What is that?
一把钥匙
A key.
开什么锁的呢
To what?
好问题
That's a good question.
加油 小马特 你能做到的
Come on, Matty-man, you can do it.
做个男子汉
Show me you're a big boy.
-看看你 -你看到没有
- Oh! Oh, look at you! - Did you see that?
-太好了 -做得好 我来吧
- All right. - Good job. I got him.
我来抱 做得好 老兄
I got him. good job, dude.
天哪 他平时可比现在
God, he usually takes so much longer
认生多了啊
To warm up to strangers.
罗伊不是外人
Oh, Roy's not a stranger.
自从小马特出生以后
He's been delivering water to us
他就一直帮我们送水
Since matty was born.
都已经那么久了 真是难以置信
I can't believe it's been that long.
-时间过得真快 对吧贾尼斯 -是啊
- Time flies, huh, Janice? - Yeah.
是啊 没错
Yeah, it sure does.
你家里的空调加热管坏了
Listen, the heating unit on your cooler is busted.
我一会过来修一下
I'll swing by later to fix it.
谢谢了 罗伊
Thanks, Roy.
谢谢 罗伊
Yeah. Thanks, Roy.
-不用谢 -拜拜
- No problem. - Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
怎么了
What?
叫你贾尼斯么
Janice?
那是我名字啊
That's my name.
不 你名字是帕克曼太太
No, your name is Mrs. Parkman.
如果我来送水
Look, when I delivered water,
我很职业化
We were professional.
你从来没有送过水
You never delivered water.
匹萨 水 那不是重点
Pizza, water, whatever. that's not the point.
重要的是
The point is...
他在这里 而我不在 我有点恼火
He was here, I wasn't, and I'm just a little pissed.
我还以为我们已经谈过这个了
I thought we were past that.
对
Yeah.
没错 对不起
Yeah, we are. I'm sorry.
你只是累了
Hey, you're tired.
你最近都没怎么睡好觉
You haven't been sleeping properly.
我呼噜打的倒是比较少了
Well, I've been snoring a lot less, so...
我有点担心你
I'm worried about you.
只是工作上的事
It's just work.
我手上这个贩毒链的案子有了条线索
I...I got a lead on this huge drug ring,
我只需要供应商的名字
And all I need is the name of the supplier.
如果你用几次读心术的话
And if you could read a few minds,
很容易就得到答案
It will be a lot easier to get the answers
我跟你说过 我不再那么做了
Yeah, but I told you, I'm not yodoing that anymore, right?
我永远不会了
I kicked that for good.
我知道 我以你为傲
I know, and I'm proud of you.
我只是担心这是有代价的
I'm just worried that it's taking a toll.
别担心
Don't worry.
我自有分寸
I...I got this under control.
你好 皮特
Hello, Peter.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk for a minute?
想喝点什么吗
Can I get you something to drink?
恩 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你这地方收拾的挺好的啊
Love what you've done with the place.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要水还是芥末
So I have water or mustard.
还是水吧
Water is good.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表