剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Heroes
你可以看到人们要什么
And you see what people want...
他们的需求和希望
their desires... their hopes.
拥有你的能力
Got your power.
这不是很有趣吗
Isn't that interesting?
我知道你为何不能杀人
I know why you can't kill.
中村·宽说你会在孤独中死去
Hiro Nakamura said you're going to die alone,
这一直萦绕在你的心头
and it's haunting you.
我们都需要别人的了解
We all need people who understand us.
-和关怀 -她是谁
- Care for us. - Who's she?
我一生挚爱
The love of my life.
-他出现了 -他在跟踪你吗
- He just shows up. - And he's stalking you?
-他是看起来有些 -执拗
- He does seem... - Obsessed?
我得有所行动 保护你 让你远离他
I had to act, to protect you, to get you away from him.
通过绑♥架♥我吗
By kidnapping me?
你不能改变过去
You can never change the past.
会导致坏结果的
It's bad, always!
万事万物都有关联
Everything is connected.
如果你要改变一件事 就得这样做
If you wanna change one thing, that's all you do.
我要回到过去
I must go back and un-do the wrongs...
纠正我一生犯下的错误
I have committed in my life.
我得及时去救查理
I've come back in time to save Charlie.
这次我会打败开颅手
And this time, I will defeat the brain man.
他没疯
He's not crazy.
他得了脑瘤
He has a brain tumor.
我想病情变糟了
And I think it's getting worse.
有东西我想要你看
There's something I want you to see.
充满神奇 美丽无比
It's so magical, so beautiful.
你就看一下 仅此而已
Just let me show you, that's all.
如果你还是不高兴
If you're still unhappy,
我会送你回加州
I'll take you right back to California.
他们真以为
Did they really think
能够就这样逃脱惩罚
That they were gonna get away with it?
永远脱罪吗
Forever?
以为我们永远不会发现
That we would just never find out?
我们不应该做这些事
We shouldn't have done it.
我需要时间独自疗伤
I need time to grieve without being reminded why.
你想谈谈吗
Do you wanna talk about it?
谈什么
About what?
你在嘉年华经历的事 你父亲的去世
Life among the carnies, the death of your father
这两者中任一件事都足以使我一团糟
I mean, either one of those would be enough to mess me up.
我不知道从何谈起
I don't think I'd know where to start.
我只是
I just...
觉得我应该自己
Think it's one of those things
想通这些事情
I have to figure out by myself.
听我说
Listen.
我不会假装了解
I'm not gonna pretend to know
你现在的感受
What you're going through right now.
但我想要你知道我在这里支持你
But I want you to know that I'm here for you.
如果你需要任何帮助 都可以找我
If you need anything. Anything at all.
我要上节复习课
I have this review lesson thing.
地点改到巴普斯大楼了 不知道在哪里
It moved it to Bapst hall, I have no idea where that is.
广场东面 穿过校园就是
East quad. Clear across campus.
好的
Of course it is.
抱歉 这个座位有人吗
Excuse me. Is this seat taken?
诺亚·伯奈特公♥寓♥ 华盛顿
Noah Bennet's Apartment Washington, D.C.
你确定感觉好些了吗
You sure you're feeling okay?
你看上去不是很好
You don't look too good.
我没事
I'm fine.
只是有点渴 谢谢
Just thirsy, thanks.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的 谢谢
Yes, thanks.
进行的怎样了
How's it coming?
好了
It's ready.
第十五集 成与败
Chapter fifteen "PASSIFAIL"
记住
Now remember,
我们中的一个才能使它工作
It'll only work in the hands of one of us.
幸运的是我们有阿宽和安藤
Luckily, you have Hiro and Ando now.
你确定不会改变主意了
You sure I can't change your mind?
我违反了和一个女孩的约定
I broke a promise to a girl.
我要弥补
I need to make amends.
是啊 那就这样了
Well, then I guess this is it.
我们的生活又何尝不是这样呢
In our lives, when is it ever?
谢谢 莫欣德
Thanks, Mohinder.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是 诺亚
You too, Noah.
先生们 就靠我们了
Well, gentlemen, I guess it's up to us.
阿宽
Hiro!
你好 小鱼
Hello, carp.
亚当·莫若
Adam Monroe?
你不是死了吗
But you are dead.
我也死了吗
Am I dead?
这得有法官来决定
That's for the judge to decide.
-法官 -全体起立
- Judge? - All rise.
尊敬的法官大人中村海东驾到
The honorable judge Kaito Nakamura presiding.
父亲
Father
请坐
Be seated.
此案何解
What is the case before us?
中村宽颠倒世界 大人
The world versus Hiro Nakamura, your honor.
什么和什么颠倒了
The what versus what?
中村宽
Hiro Nakamura.
你被指控违反了英雄准则
You are accused of breaking the Hero's code.
为了个人私利任意改变时间
Willfully altering the timeline for personal gain.
如果有罪 惩罚就是
If found guilty, the crime is punishable by
死刑
Death.
打扰了 亚诺教授的复习课在这上吗
Excuse me, is this professor Yanno's review session?
不是 是学习讨论课
Nope. Study group.
准备好来场头脑风暴了吗
Ready to brainstorm?
你到底在这做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我来学习的
I came to learn.
你睡的怎样
How'd you sleep?
那裙子是给你的礼物
The dress is a gift.
如果你想换衣服
If you want to change into something...
礼物
A gift?
你绑♥架♥了我 把我带到哪里
You kidnapped me, brought me to...
你也不告诉我
I don't even know where we are because you won't tell me.
是的 抱歉
You're right, I'm sorry.
我绝对无意让你难过
I never meant to upset you.
我会把你送回去 马上
I'll take you back home. Straight away.
怎么了 你笑什么
What? What are you smiling about?
你的脸 刚才
Your face. Just now...
让我想到以前我弄坏你的电唱机的时候
It brought me back to when I broke your record player.
塞缪尔
Samuel...
你当时把一首歌♥
You had this one song
一遍又一遍的播放
You played over, and over, and over.
我只是想跟你开玩笑
And I was just... I was just kidding around
但我弄坏了手柄
But I broke the arm.
记得吗
Remember?
是的 我记得
Yes. I remember.
很好
Good.
因为我还有一些东西想要你看
Cause there's something I still want you to see.
我唯一有兴趣看的是
The only thing I'm interested in seeing
我的家门
Is my own front door.
但首先 我们去吃点东西
But first, let me get you something to eat.
然后我就不再缠着你 我保证
And then you'll be rid of me for good, I promise.
老一套了 总是这样开始
This is how it always starts.
早餐到午餐 午餐到晚餐
Breakfast becomes lunch, lunch becomes dinner,
晚餐后喝点酒 然后
Dinner turns into drinks, and then...
我修好了你的电唱机
I fixed your record player.
我把它弄坏又把它修好
I broke it and then I fixed it.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表