剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
就好像是百万年以前了 是吧
It seems like a million years ago, huh?
是上辈子
A lifetime.
我们一起挺过来了
And we made it through it... together
我们在最难的时候都挨过来了
Made it through in the craziness, you and me.
我们什么都能挺过去 内森
We can make it through anything, Nathan
即使是死亡吗
Even death?
为什么不行
Why not?
因为这不是我自己
Cause this isn't me.
这不是我的身体 是塞拉的
It's not my body. Because it's Sylar's.
是的 这就是你
No it is you.
内森 我正看着你
Nathan, I'm looking at you.
你看到的是幻觉
You're looking at an illusion.
不 这就是你
No, it's you.
听着 你还要继续和他对抗 好吗
Look, you need you to keep fighting in there, okay?
我做不到
I can't.
他正在吞噬我
He's killing me.
我再也坚持不住了 彼得
And I can't hold on anymore, Pete.
可以的 你可以的 内森
Yes, you can, Nathan.
听着 这就是你来找我的原因
Look, that's-- that's why you found me.
你就是因此而找到我的
That's why you came and found me.
我去找你
I found you
是想把你钉在时代广场
Because I wanted to crucify you on time square.
内森 那不是你
Nathan, that's not you.
我就是想告诉你这点
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
内森 别离开我
Whoa. Nathan, stay with me.
战胜它
Hey, hey! fighit.
振作点 你得战胜它
Come on, I need you to fight it.
我要你打败他 内森
I need you to fight, Nathan.
振作点 别离开我 老兄
Come on, stay with me, buddy.
求你了
Please.
振作点
Come on.
很好
That's good.
我很抱歉 彼得
I'm sorry, Pete.
内森
Nathan!
上来 内森
Pull yourself up, Nathan.
放开我吧 彼得
Let me go, Pete.
我做不到
I can't do that.
你得接受我已经死了的事实
You need to accept that I'm gone.
我要你帮我 求你了 上来
I need you to help me. Now, pull yourself up, please.
你得为了我们俩坚持下去 彼得
You're gonna have to carry on for the both of us, Pete.
好吗
Okay?
告诉妈妈我爱她
Tell mom I love her.
帮我照顾克莱尔
You take care of Claire.
打好每一场仗
Fight the good fight.
你一直是世上一切美好事物的化身 彼得
You've always been everything that's good in the world, Pete.
内森
Nathan.
我觉得这个世界还没有看到你所做的一切
And I got a feeling the world ain't seen nothing yet.
没有你我做不到
I can't do this without you.
你能做任何事 彼得
You can do anything, Pete...
任何事
Anything.
记住
Remember that.
我爱你
I love you.
内森
Nathan?
我爱你 内森
I love you, nathan.
为什么让他那样对你
Why did you let him do that to you?
命运只是一系列的选择
Life is a series of choices...
这只是我不得不做出的一个选择
One of the many I'm forced to make
来保证这个家庭的安定
To preserve the well-being of this family.
你本可以保护自卫的
You could've defended yourself.
是啊 很容易
Yeah, easily.
但我们是吉普赛人 克莱尔
But we're Gypsies, Claire.
当和外界相处时
We weigh our decisions very carefully
我们会很谨慎的衡量我们的决定
When dealing with the outside world.
有时候 最少的抵抗是最明智的
The path of least resistance is sometimes the wisest.
这不对
It's not right.
是的 这不对
No, it isn't.
我们并没有那么多不同 对吗
We're not that different, are we?
我们都在了解自己的新方面
We're both learning new things about ourselves,
都在寻找生活下去的新方式
Both searching for new ways to live our lives
以我们自己的方式
On our own terms.
但你们在这里找到了
But you found that out here.
是吗
Have we?
你们都得到了你们想要的
You all get to be what you want to be,
公开露面 出现在人们面前
Out in the open, right in front of people.
如果你是指说谎 点头哈腰 保持沉默
If we lie, bow our heads, keep our mouths shut...
让一些混球痛打还不能还手
Let some creep punch our face and not hit him back,
那么 是的
Oh, yeah.
我的一生都在被人用花言巧语欺骗
I've been sold a bill of goods my whole life...
教育我怎样愉快的成为一个二等公民
Taught how to be comfortable being a second-class citizen.
现在我提出了质疑 你也是
And now I'm questioning that, and so are you.
今晚你跑过来 我知道你在想什么
I know what you were thinking, walking around tonight,
这个地方极其陌生
That this place is awfully strange,
却又出奇的熟悉
Yet strangely familiar.
对吗
Am I right?
我不知道我一直在想什么
I don't know what I've been thinking.
你知道 而且你是对的
Yes, you do, and you were right.
我们都觉得这里有点陌生
We all think it's a little strange.
嘉年华
A carnival?
这是我们中大多数人唯一了解的生活
It's the only life most of us have ever known.
但我们能做得到更多
But we can be more.
我们能更加庞大
We can be bigger...
只要我们能找到办法
If we can just figure out how.
我有一种强烈的感觉 克莱尔·伯奈特
And I have a strong feeling, Claire Bennet,
你能帮我们做到
That you can help us do just that.
我想是时候
I think it's time...
好好想想了
For some soul searching.
在回学校前 欢迎你在这里住些日子
And you're welcome to stay a few days and do just that...
好好想想刚才的话
Before you go back to school.
天 这整晚上
God, this whole night
就像一场糟糕的费里尼电影
Just felt like a bad Fellini film.
21个小时的驾驶
Ooh, 21-hour drive.
想换到一档吗
Want to take the first shift?
怎么了
What now?
我们周一见
I'll see you monday.
什么
What?
我要留下来
I'm gonna stay,
就待几天
Just for a couple days.
在休假结束前我们还有2天
We get two more days before break ends, and...
我知道这很难解释清楚
I know that it's hard to explain.
我只是
I just...
你想自己亲眼看看
You need to see for yourself.
我明白
I get it.
刚才我看到你的脸 克莱尔
I saw your face, Claire--
你看他们的方式
The way you looked at them...
就像你属于这里
Like you belonged...
就像你认识他们
Like you knew them.
天 我此生从未在任何地方有过这种感觉
God, I've never had that feeling anywhere in my whole life.
我为你高兴
I'm h-happy for you.
我们周一见
I'll see you Monday.
希望如此
I hope so.
我会让这事好起来的 莉迪亚
I'll make this right, Lydia.
一切很快就会有意义了
It'll all make sense soon,
约瑟夫 其他人的聚集
Joseph, the gathering of the others,
所有的一切
All of it.
你竭尽全力把她带来
You've gone to great lengths to bring her here.
她是无辜的
She is awfully innocent.
我不确定她会为你做事
I'm not sure she's going to serve a purpose for you.
我的目标不是她
It's not her I'm after.
我哥哥约瑟夫的想法是对的
My brother Joseph had the right idea.
他相信与世隔离 家庭才会安全
He believed that alone, this family would be safe.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表