剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
《英雄》前情提要
Previously on Heroes...
我的生命终于有了意义
My life finally makes sense to me.
在过去的六周里
In the last six weeks,
我抢救了53个人
I have saved 53 people.
你能做到的
You can do this.
你能救活人命
You can give life.
-你得到他的能力了吗 -是的
-Did you get his ability? -Yeah.
是时候找回你原来的生活了 艾玛
It's time to take your life back, Emma.
我利用超能力
I used my ability
把一个人的记忆
To push one man's memories
注入到另一个人的脑子里
Into another man's head,
现在那个人的意识
And now his consciousness
不停的在我周围晃悠
Is--is rattling around up in here.
有人对你做了什么
Someone's done something to you,
以某种方式清洗了你的记忆
Polluted your mind somehow.
你要带我来这里吗
You would take me in here?
知道我♥干♥了什么吗 知道我是谁吗
Knowing what I've done, knowing who I am?
我们是一家人 家人是要相互接纳的
We're family. Family accepts.
今晚 欢迎一位新成员加入我们的大家庭
Tonight we welcome a new brother into our family.
这就是所谓的惊叫寻宝游戏
This is what we call a screaming scavenger hunt.
你是说你们还有人在这里吗
You're saying there's another one of you here?
你觉得他们要杀你吗
You think they're trying to kill you?
不是我
Not me.
贝奇
Becky?
-什么 -怎么回事
-What? -what's happening?
我们赶到的时候 贝奇已经完全隐形了
When we got here, Becky was all invisible,
还有那根铁棒 貌似已经穿过了你的身体
And that rod, like--like, went through your body,
而你现在却貌似完全没事
But it's, like, you're totally fine now.
不是吧
Seriously?
我刚刚看见你们俩
I just saw the two of you get attacked
被一群野狗袭击了
By a pack of wild dogs.
天哪
Oh, my god.
她们给我们的那几瓶水
Those water bottles they gave us,
肯定是被下药了
I bet they were drugged.
就是 我刚刚看到你俩在做♥爱♥
Yeah, I just saw you two making out.
-我想你是对的 -我们被下药了
-I think you're right. -Drugged.
天哪
Oh, my god.
不过这事咱们还是保密吧
Let's just keep it between us, though.
我们可不想让其他姐妹知道她们得逞了
We don't want the sisters to know that they got to us.
对啊
Right.
没错
Exactly.
瞧见没
See?
问题解决了
Problem solved.
我还以为我们的问题
I thought our problem
是那个杀人的隐形女
Was a homicidal invisible girl.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
说实话 我很不好
Actually, I'm not okay.
贝奇刚才要杀我
Becky just tried to kill me.
目击者说两辆列车撞到一起
Eyewitnesses report that the two trains collided,
导致东行列车脱轨
Causing the eastbound commuter to jump the track.
怎 怎么回事
W-w-w-what happened?
我当时在列车上 然后列车...
I was on the subway and then the train...
出了一起事故
There was an accident.
列车脱轨了 好吗
The train went off the tracks, okay?
我要你配合我
I need you to do me a favor.
我要你动一动你的脚趾
I need you to wiggle your toes.
你能做到吗
Can you do that for me?
能
Yeah.
怎么样
How's that?
很好
It's great.
再做一次 好吗
Try it for me one more time, huh?
很好
Great.
太棒了 你会没事的
That's perfect. You're gonna be okay.
-你还好吧 -很好
-You all right? -Yeah.
你看起来很累的样子
You look exhausted.
我很好 快 走吧
I'm fine. Come on, let's go.
现在什么情况
Now what have we got?
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
有点惊吓过度了 不过他会没事的
He's a little shaken, but he's gonna be fine.
这是第四个病人
That's the fourth patient
没有我们预想的那么糟
That wasn't as bad as we thought.
今天幸运女神站在我们这边
We've got luck on our side today.
-今天还没完呢 -大家快点
-Day's not over yet. -Let's go, people.
还有病人要来
We've got more coming in.
今天的活才刚刚开始
This day ain't nearly close--
旅客们请注意
Attention, travelers.
国♥家♥安♥全♥检测局和运输标准局
National Security Measures and the T.S.A.
提醒您始终保管好您的随身包裹
Require you to keep your bags with you at all times.
无人看管的行李会立即被没收
Unattended luggage will be confiscated immediately.
谢谢合作
Thank you for your cooperation.
请出示机票和身份证 谢谢 下一位
Tickets and I.D., please. Thank you, next.
谢谢 帕克曼先生
Thank you, Mr. Parkman.
祝您旅途愉快
Have a safe flight.
真是太荒唐了 快把身体还给我
This is ridiculous. Just give me back my body.
很不爽是吧
Sucks, doesn't it?
你一生都要坐在旅客席上了
Being in the passenger seat of your own life.
你到底要去哪儿
Where the hell are we going, anyway?
纽约
New York.
纽约 去干嘛
New York. What for?
我记得的最后一件事
The last thing I remember is Peter Petrelli
就是彼得·佩里用注射器刺中了我的脖子
Stabbing me in the neck with a syringe.
我想那个意大利鹰级童子军
I figure the Italian eagle scout
应该知道接下去发生了什么
Should know what happened next.
当然 除非你愿意省去我们的麻烦
Unless of course you want to save us the trouble
直接告诉我 我的身体究竟怎么了
And just tell me what happened to my body.
不可能
That's not gonna happen.
随你便
Suit yourself.
我可不想经常飞来飞去的 知道吗
I don't get to fly very often, you know?
况且还不是头等舱
Especially not first class.
很高兴我拯救生命的行为
Well, I'm glad my life savings
能够拓宽了你的地平线
Could broaden your horizons.
紧急代码
Code blue.
37号♥门 紧急代码
Gate 37. Code blue.
这次不是演习
This is not a drill.
保持队列 保持队列
Hold the line. Hold the line.
怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
别动 我们在你包里发现了一把枪
Do not move. We found a gun in your bag.
他们在你包里发现了一把枪
Ooh, they found a gun in your bag.
他到底在说什么
What is he talking about?
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
记得今早你装进包里的那双袜子吗
The socks you thought you were packing this morning?
那是我的配枪
My service revolver.
那包里没有枪
There is no gun in that bag.
你们没在那包里发现过枪
You did not find a gun in that bag.
不 我们发现了
Yes, we did.
你也许能控制我的身体
You might be able to control my body,
可我永远不会让你控制我的能力
But I will never ever let you control my ability.
听见了吗
Do you hear me?
很不好受对吧
It sucks, doesn't it?
这是误会 我可以解释
This is a mistake. I can explain.
我是个警♥察♥ 我是个警♥察♥
I'm a cop! I'm a cop!
听着 我可以解释 我是个警♥察♥
Look, I can explain. No, I'm a cop.
我是个警♥察♥
I'm a cop!
第八章 "太极"
对不起 莉迪亚
I'm sorry, Lydia.
有情况了
A situation's come up.
我真的别无选择
I don't really have a choice in the matter.
我惹了点麻烦
Made a bit of a mess.
我怕我收不了场
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to clean it up.
一点麻烦
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表