剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
how to hook a marlin,
也是他教我打棒球
He taught me how to catch a baseball.
那些通常都是父亲教儿子的事情
Those are all things usually a father'll teach his son.
但是爸爸那时不在
But dad wasn't around.
内森充当了父亲的角色
So it was Nathan.
我恨不得是我父亲教我那些事
And I wish to hell it would've been my father,
因为被内森教一点都不轻松
Because Nathan didn't make it easy.
他常常扔得很高 或者很边上
He would throw it high, or he'd throw it wide.
我也常常跟他嚷
And I would yell at him.
要他扔准点扔向我
I would tell him to throw it right at me.
但他告诉我
But he'd say to me,
在比赛中 球是不会这么打来的
"That's not how it's gonna come at you in a game, Pete."
我曾经觉得他只是在做哥哥
I used to think he was just being a big brother
在找我麻烦
And he was picking on me.
我现在总算明白了
But now I understand.
他就是想让我能随时应对
He just wanted me to be ready...
任何事
for anything.
我准备好了 哥哥
I'm ready, brother.
无论什么我都能承受
For whatever comes.
齐步走
Detail, atten-hut!
稍息
Detail, halt!
收旗
Flag.
女士 国旗敬上
Ma'am, this flag is presented
人♥民♥感谢
on behalf of a grateful nation
您爱儿奉献的
for the honorable and faithful service
忠诚荣耀
rendered by your loved one.
谢谢
Thank you.
各就各位
Ready.
预备
Aim.
开火
Fire!
预备
Aim.
开火
Fire!
预备
Aim.
开火
Fire!
敬礼
Honor, hut!
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表