剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
你找不到比我更加
You won't find anybody
对工作忠心耿耿的人了
More dedicated to his job than me.
看 这就对了
See, that's perfect.
哪家木材公♥司♥会不想雇你呢?
What lumber company wouldn't want to hire you?
对 我是个真正的普通人
Yup, I'm a real people person.
怎么了
What's the matter?
不知道
Oh, I don't know.
只是 有点伤感
It's just, you know, kind of sad
当你回首往事的时候
When you look back on your life
忽然发现里面其实没什么重要的东西
And you realize it hasn't amounted to much.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你的一生都用来帮助别人
Your whole life has been about trying to help people.
有吗
Has it?
因为我看到的都是伤痛
'Cause all I see is pain.
我冲他们开枪 铐上手铐 锁进监牢
I shot them, cuffed them, locked them up
抹去记忆
Wiped their memories
但我不记得真正帮助过任何人
But I don't remember actually helping anybody.
你说错了
That's not true.
你帮了很多人
You've helped plenty of people.
好吧 说一个听听
Yeah, name one.
我
Me.
生活是不停改变的 我们都在改变
Life changes. We all change.
有时你得记住自己是谁
Sometimes you have to remember who you were
才能琢磨出自己究竟想要什么
To figure out who you want to be.
我怎么忽然觉得你才是家长
Why do I suddenly feel like you're the parent
而我是个小孩
And I'm the kid?
-咱们轮流来 -好啊
- We'll take turns. - Yeah.
这么说 你真的不想去卖♥♥木材啊
So you don't really want to sell lumber, huh?
不想 一点也不
Nope, not at all.
安腾
Ando
好消息
Good news
阿宽同意了
Hiro said "yes"!
你告诉佳美子
You told Kimiko
你会在婚礼上把她托付给我
That you`d give her away at our wedding
现在别谈 安腾 我累死了
Not now, Ando. I`m exhanted
婚礼还一年多才举♥行♥呢
The wedding is over a year away
我知道
I know.
为什么你的脸上和衣服上有墨水
Why do you have ink on your face and clothes?
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
时光旅行
Time traveling
想去救忠司的性命
Try to save Tadashi`s life
但每次我回来 他又会再自杀一次
But every time I come back, he just does it again
忠司
Tadashi
那个屁♥股♥很出名的家伙吗
The guy with the famous butt?
是啊
yes
你在逃避话题
You`re avoiding the issue.
你需要接受现实
You need to accept reality
是时候告诉佳美子真♥相♥了
It`s time to tell Kimiko the truth
我来接
I'll get it
忠司
Tadashi
你在房♥顶吗
You on the roof?
马上就来
Be right there
你去哪
Where are you going?
佳美子怎么办
What about Kimiko?
阿宽
Hiro.
当家人得知了我被开除的原因
When my family heard why I got fried.
他们都倍感羞耻
they were so ashamed
我知道
I know.
你知道 怎么会
You do? How?
我曾经想帮你
I've tried to help you.
很多很多次
Many, many times.
但似乎都没什么效果
But nothing seems to work.
你总是重复同样的错误
You keep on making the same mistake.
我怎么一点也记不得了
How come I don't remember any of that?
不重要了
It's doesn't matter.
现在是你我都该面对现实的时候了
I think it's time that both of us faced the truth.
现实 什么意思
The truth? What do you mean?
首先
First of all,
你一定很讨厌你的工作
you must really hate your job.
能把屁♥股♥从四十七个角度复印的人
Nobody copies their butt forty-seven different ways...
肯定是想被解雇的
without wanting to get fired!
我的建议是
My advice:
找点喜欢做的事
find something you love to do.
感觉不像工作的
Then it doesn't feel like work.
可能吧
Maybe it is true.
我总觉得我这一生不止如此
I always thought I could do more with my life.
第二
Secondly,
生命是一份礼物
Life is a gift.
珍贵而短暂
Precious and short.
不要用跳楼来把它浪费了
Not wasted by jumping off a roof.
你怎么像个行家一样?
What makes you such an expert?
因为
Because...
我快死了
I'm dying.
不可能 我肯定会听说的
No way. I would have heard.
我一直守着这个秘密
I've been keeping it a secret.
这就提到了我的第三点
Which brings me to my third point.
不要对自己所爱的人
Don't keep secrets.
有所保留
Not from those you love.
特别是家人
Especially not family.
现在是你我都该接受现实的时候了
It's time for both of us to accept the truth.
如果我还没有准备好呢
What if I'm not ready?
你会没事的 忠司
You'll be fine, Tadashi.
只要记住
Just remember.
你永远有一个朋友
You'll always have a friend...
在天堂里等候着你
waiting for you up in heaven.
你是我的朋友?
You're my friend?
我是
I am.
谢谢你 阿宽
Thanks, Hiro.
你说得对 朋友
You were right, my friend.
是时候接受现实了了
It's time for acceptance.
我得告诉佳美子实情
I need to tell Kimiko the truth.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
I am.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
屋顶
On the roof.
我想明白了
Having an epiphany.
有些事
There is something...
我要告诉你
I need to tell you.
怎么了
What's going on?
我有太多的故事
I have so many stories...
想要和你分享 佳美子
to share with you, Kimiko.
我只是希望
I just hope...
我有足够的时间把它们全告诉你
I have time to tell you them all.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事
...Fine.
不对
Something's wrong!
叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
想不到在这里碰上你啊
Fancy meeting you here.
我就那么循规蹈矩吗
Am I that predictable?
你就住在楼上
You live upstairs.
你好吗?
How are you?
还行
Okay.
什么风把你吹到我这边来了
So what brings you to my neighborhood?
我又做回以前在梅登州长那的老工作了
I got my old job back with governor Malden.
够快啊
Well, that was quick.
真棒
Good for you.
庆祝一下 我请你吃吞拿鱼卷
Let's celebrate. I'll buy you a tuna roll.
我不是很饿
Yeah, I'm not really hungry.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表