剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
我知道我做了错事 但我知道如何弥补
I know what I've done wrong, and I know how to make it good.
用透明胶布和电线杆
With scotch tape, and wire hangers,
和一颗充满期待的心
And loads of good intentions.
好吧
Fine.
吃点东西
Something to eat.
然后带我回家
Then you take me home.
好的 很好
Good. Great.
他有脑瘤
He has a brain tumor.
在脑顶叶
In the parietal lobe.
日本的医生说治不好了 但
The doctors in Japan said it's inoperable, but
我们也许也没有办法
We may not have a choice.
求你了 医生 他是我最好的朋友
Please, doctor, he's my best friend.
-我不能 -在这儿等着
- I can't just... - Wait here.
我们要查出他怎么了
We'll find out what's happening.
请救救他
Please help him.
我们的目的是要证明被告为了个人目的
It is our intent to prove that the defendant abused his power
不停地私自改写时空
to bend space and time selfishly and repeatedly
滥用他的能力
for his own personal gain.
全然不顾会给
And with a blatant disregard for the consequences
时空的连续性带来什么后果
on the space-time continuum.
被告有什么要辩护的吗
How does the defendant plead?
辩护什么
Plead?
爸爸 这是怎么了
What's going on, Father?
你可以叫我法官大人
You may address me as "your honor".
你已经死了
You're dead...
这是噩梦还是脑瘤引起的幻觉
This is some bad dream or tumor hallucination.
记录下被告
Let the record show that the defendant
藐视法庭
fails to recognize the authority of this court.
这里不是法庭 是餐馆
This isn't a court, it's a diner.
如果被告拒绝辩护
Perhaps your honor could enter a plead
法官大人可以找人替他辩护
for the defendant if he refuses?
我没罪
I plead not guilty!
有律师替我辩护吗
Do I get a lawyer?
即使在餐馆
Even in a diner ...
我也有权找律师吧
I'm entitled to a lawyer, right?
当然了
Of course.
安藤
Ando.
阿宽
Hiro. Hey!
可判处死刑
"Punishable by death"?
莫若先生 传第一位证人
Mr. Monroe, please call your first witness.
我知道情况不妙
I know it doesn't look good.
控方传佳美子海东
The prosecution calls Kimiko Nakamura.
但别担心
But don't worry,
安藤正桥支持你
Ando Masahashi has your back.
以及安藤正桥
And Ando Masahashi.
知道我多想杀了你吗
Do you know how much I would love to kill you?
我知道你恨我
Listen... I know you must hate me.
你杀了我父亲
You killed my father!
内森
Nathan...
这好像是很久以前的事了
It seems like a lifetime ago.
可我的状况有点不好
But I'm a little off my game.
你要帮我找回状态
You're gonna help me get it back.
你在说谁
Says who?
说的是这个
Says this.
出现你的脸并不是我的选择
Your face showing up in ink wasn't my choice.
是命运告诉了我的目的
It's destiny showing me my desire.
你真的认为我会
And you actually thought that I would
放松点
Relax.
他们说我需要有人帮助
They told me I needed connection.
需要个朋友
A friend.
我不想一个人
I don't want to be alone.
无论如何你要帮我
And somehow you're supposed to help me.
即使要我的命 我也不会帮你
I wouldn't help you if my life depended on it.
你关心的不该是你的命
It's not your life you should be concerned about.
格雷琴
Gretchen.
我们做个了断吧
Let's get this over with.
你根本不用伤害格雷琴
You don't have to hurt Gretchen.
我保证你会再见到她
I promise that you will see her again
只要你尽快帮我解决问题
just as soon as you help me answer my question.
我一直在想
Here is what I've been thinking.
我和你
You and me.
我们之间有很多相同点
We got a lot in common.
我们都被收养
We're both adopted...
都被不要我们的父母抛弃
abandoned by parents who didn't want us.
并且被不了解我们的父母抚养长大
And raised by parents who didn't understand us.
我的父母非常了解我
My parents understand me just fine.
别再撒谎了
Stop lying to yourself.
你的两个父亲都是冷血杀手
Both of our dads were cold-blooded killers.
具有讽刺意义的是 我和你
Which is ironic, because you and I...
都是不死之躯
cannot be killed.
明白了
I get it.
我们之间的确有一些共同点
Okay, we have a few arbitrary things in common.
你到底想说什么
What is your point?
这些共同点不是随意的
My point is they're not arbitrary.
他们的构成相同
They're formative.
我们生命的形成
The basic building blocks of our lives,
我们具有相同的构造
and we have the same blocks.
我们在这儿
Yet, here we are...
你在上令人满意的大学
content college co-ed,
而我却是这个样子
And me.
为什么我们的结果不同呢
How did we end up so different?
你想知道不同之处吗
You want to know what the difference is?
你是神经病
You're a psychopath.
谜底揭晓
Mystery solved.
你觉得这是游戏吗
You think this is a game?
这是我的生活
This is my life.
你应该帮助我
You're supposed to help me.
还是你根本不在乎我把你的室友
Or don't you care how many filets I slice your...
切成几片
roommate into?
如果你不给我点帮助的话
If you're not gonna contribute,
我可就直接从你脑子里拿答案了
I'll just have to take the answers from your head.
你又想把我的头切开吗
You're gonna slice my head open again?
我可有比那更好的办法
I've evolved way beyond that.
我的朋友莉迪亚给了我一些更有用的能力
My friend lydia gave me a much more precise instrument.
她只要靠触摸就可以知道别人在想什么
She could read someone just by touching them.
可以看到他们的灵魂深处
See into the very depths of their soul.
当然 她的方法有一点让人意乱情迷
Of course, her methods were a little hyper-erotic, but...
唉 管她呢
Ah, what the hell.
这就是大学生活 对吧
It is college, isn't it?
这衣服很配你
The dress suits you.
那是什么
What's that?
草莓奶昔
A strawberry milkshake.
你的最爱
Your favorite.
好吧
Well...
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
那这样你觉得如何
How about this one?
上次我冲进你的宿舍的时候
The last time I crashed in your dorm room,
我们彻夜长谈
We talked all night.
除了这个呢
Among other things.
我们谈论了你梦想中的家
We talked about your dream home.
那是因为喝了龙舌兰酒的原因
That was the tequila talking.
一间被大自然和幸福感所包围的小屋
"a peaceful cottage surrounded by nature and happiness."
你还是那么浪漫
You're such a romantic.
实际上那正是我羡慕你的地方
Actually, that's something I've admired about you.
但是随之而来的是你终究会意识到
But there comes a time when you have to realize
那样的小屋是永远都不会存在的
That you're never gonna have that cottage.
谁说的
Says who?
你敢说你从来没有怀念
Can you honestly tell me you don't look back
那段我们在一起互示爱意的时光么
At our time together with a hint of fondness?
你预测情况如何
What's your prognosis?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表