剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
好极了
Awesome.
早上好
Good morning.
欢迎进入地狱周
Welcome to hell week.
姑娘们 听好了
All right, ladies, listen up.
这就是我们称为"惊叫寻宝"的游戏
This is what we call a screaming scavenger hunt.
附近有一大批联谊会的宝藏
There's a big alpha chi treasure close by.
先找到宝藏的一队 就能在地狱周时当旁观者了
Whichever team finds it first gets to sit out hell week.
相信我 你们肯定想要旁观
Trust me, you want to sit out.
戏码精彩着呢
We've got goldfish.
祝你们好运
Good luck
记住了 姑娘们 胜者为王
But remember, ladies, someone's got to win
败者为寇
And someone's got to lose.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
我们在哪里
Where are we?
谢谢
Thank you.
杰里米
Jeremy.
我叫特蕾西
My name's Tracy.
是伯奈特先生的朋友
I'm a friend of Mr. Bennet's.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
我们告诉他们我是你姑妈
We told them that I was your aunt.
我姑妈
My aunt?
我没有姑妈
I don't have an aunt.
现在有了
You do now.
伯奈特先生要办一些手续 我就先来了
Mr. Bennet fixed some paperwork and here I am.
伯奈特先生说一切都会好起来
Mr. bennet said that everything would go away...
还说警♥察♥会相信我的
That the cops would buy the story.
伯奈特先生
Mr. Bennet...
说他们会放我走
Said they'd let me go.
我来这里就是要带你走
All I have to do is sign you out.
这也许并不是个好点子
That might not be such a good idea.
为什么
Why not?
我杀了我的父母
I killed my parents.
我是个杀人犯
I'm a murderer.
你不能控制我
You can't control me.
永远都不能
You've never been able to do that.
我有个无法抗拒的理由
Well, I had a compelling reason.
面对现实吧 你老婆真的很性感
Let's face it. Your wife is kind of hot.
够了
Enough!
我今天已经让帕克曼吼叫两次了
That is the second Parkman I made scream today.
如果你愿意 我等会可以给你一些提示
If you want, I can give you some pointers later.
你这个疯子
Crazy psycho!
你想怎样
What are you gonna do?
打我吗 维护你老婆的声誉
Hit me? Defend your lady's honor?
我们都知道跟那无关
We both know it's not about that.
而是关于我可以对她做的另外一些事情
It's about all those other things I can do to her...
马特 下次我控制你的身体时
And Matty, next time I take over your body.
就是真正的乐趣开始之日
That's when the real fun begins.
很惬意啊
Hmm, cozy.
天哪
Oh, my god.
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
就像尸体的味道
It smells like something died in here.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
天哪
Oh, my god.
屠宰场
Slaughterhouse.
我的...
Oh, my...
拜托 别再说了
Please don't say that again.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Hey, guys?
这边有个超级有趣的谜题
Super cute puzzle. Over here.
"你找到的东西能帮你生存下去
"what you find will help you survive.
当我们被找到时 你们就能活下去"
When we were found will keep you alive."
"当我们被找到时"
"when we were found"?
好了姐♥妹♥们♥ 随便打开一个吧
Okay, guys, let's just open one,
好让我们离开这里
So we can get out of here.
等等
Wait!
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
放松 放松
Relax. Relax.
这是假的
It's not real.
她们只是想吓唬我们
They're just trying to scare us.
打开24号♥
Open 24.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
"当我们成立时[英文中被找到=成立]"
"when we were found," 1924.
1924年 联谊会就是那一年成立的
That's when the sorority was founded.
这你也知道
You know that?
我妈妈是前成员 记得吗
My mom's a former sister. remember?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
渴死我了
I am so thirsty.
每队一瓶
Hey, one bottle per team.
没问题
No problem.
走吧 艾什
Come on, ash.
她们赢了第一轮
They won the first round.
现在我们可要加油了
Now we are going to bring it.
不 我能就呆在这里吗
No. Can I just stay here?
杰里米
Jeremy...
你父母的遭遇
What happened with your parents...
我能理解
I understand.
你只不过是碰了一下他们
All you did was touch them.
在我发现自己具有超能力的那天
The day that I discovered my ability,
我杀了一个人
I killed a man.
他当时在威胁我 我抓住了他
He was threatening me. I grabbed him
然后有种东西占据了我的身体
and something took over.
一种深藏于我内心的东西
Something inside of me.
不管我怎样努力
And no matter how hard I tried...
你都无法摆脱
You couldn't let go.
你的情绪占据了你
Your emotions took over.
你变得疯狂了
You got mad.
对大多数人来说 那并不是件坏事
For most people, that's not a bad thing.
我们并不属于大多数人
We're not most people.
我会带你出去的
I'm gonna get you out of here.
他的近亲已经来了
His next of kin is here.
你还有什么理由把他扣押在这里
What possible reason do you have for holding him?
理由多的是
Well, we got plenty.
这是杰里米的吗
Is this Jeremy's?
吉尔 让他看看我们发现了什么
Gil, show him what we found.
"我感觉黑暗包围着我"
"I feel the darkness surrounding me."
我是死亡的召唤者"
I am the bringer of death."
他才17岁
He's 17 years old.
他的播放器里有一半的歌♥曲都是这样唱的
Half the songs in his ipod sound just like that.
也许 我该给你读一读
Well, maybe I should read you the part
他杀害动物那部分的内容
about killing animals.
在学校里随便找一个人都可以作证
Any kid at school will tell you he does it...
他以残杀小动物为乐
for fun.
所以说现在我们要把传言当作证据了 是吧
So now we're taking gossip as evidence, is that it?
这孩子绝对有问题 明白吗
There's something wrong with that boy, okay?
对我来说 这些就是证明
Far as I'm concerned, this proves it.
他逃不掉谋杀家人的罪名
He ain't getting away with killing his family.
他必须老老实实地呆在这里
He's staying right here.
不 他们还没有正式起诉他
No, they still haven't charged him.
他们的证据最多也只是旁证
Their evidence is circumstantial at best.
是的 马上
Yes, right now.
我打电♥话♥是想请你帮忙呢 丹尼斯
I'm calling in a favor, denis.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 到时见
All right, I'll see you then.
听上去你好像要把里面搅得翻天覆地了
Sounds like you're shaking things up in there.
看这警局的这个破样
From the looks of the place,
我觉得的确是该搅和搅和了
I'd say they could use it.
是吗
Is that right?
告诉我
Tell me something.
像你这样的女士怎么会到这种地方来
How's a girl like you end up in a place like this?
你这搭讪技术可不怎么样
Oh, you have to do better than that.
我叫塞缪尔
The name is samuel.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表