剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
我们息息相关 艾玛
We're all connected, Emma.
谢谢
Thanks.
很抱歉 抱歉我没有告诉你
I'm sorry... I'm sorry I didn't tell you
那是我送给你的
that was from me.
我很不舍将它送人
Giving it away was not that easy.
为什么
Why?
我本来要送给另一个人
It was meant for someone else.
一个在我生命中有特殊地位的人
Someone special in my life.
她和我 非常亲密
She and I... were close.
然后有一天我失去了她
And then one day I lost her.
我可以看看吗
May I?
它已经找到了合适的归属
It's found its proper home.
我可以看出来
I can see that now.
上次我演奏时 它震裂了我的墙
不 不是它干的
No, it didn't do that.
是你
You did.
是你自己的恐惧感
It was your own fear.
所以我才会来这里
That's why I'm here.
你必须克服这种恐惧感
You have to let go of that fear
释放出你真正的能力
and release your true ability.
真正的能力
我需要的你帮助
I need your help.
我试着用通常的方法来找这个人
I've tried in my usual way to find this man.
但是无功而返
But I've been unsuccessful.
他被自己的天赋弄得不知所措
He's... he's overwhelmed by his gift
就像你过去一样
Like you've been.
但是他失去的却更多
But so much more lost.
当苔藓和鲜花
He thought he was losing his mind
在他的足迹下开始生长时
when the moss and the flowers
他以为自己疯了
started growing in his footsteps.
他与这个世界失去了联♥系♥
He lost touch with this world
与世隔绝
and fell into the cracks.
有人告诉我他住在中心公园
I'm told he lives in central park.
我不懂
我能怎么帮你
看住所有出口
Cover the exits.
现在你知道我的感受了吧
Now you know what it feels like.
是啊 不错的把戏
Yeah. Nice trick.
你以为你在干什么 小美女
What do you think you're doing, barbie?
放开我
Let me go.
除非你告诉我为什么
Not until you tell me why
你会在塞缪尔的卡车里
You were in Samuel's trailer.
听我说 好吗
Listen to me, okay?
你是间谍 不是吗
You're a spy, aren't you?
为你父亲跑腿
Hm, working for your father?
不 我是自己来的
No. I came here on my own.
我相信塞缪尔说的是事实
I believed what Samuel was saying was real,
但是他在聚集有能力的人
But he's collecting people with abilities.
是啊 为什么不这么做呢
Yeah, why shouldn't he?
我们都是一家人
We're a family.
你无法理解家人的含义对吧 小美女
You wouldn't understand that, would you, barbie?
什么 不
Huh? No.
你眼中只有人们的缺点
You only see the worst in people.
让我不由自主得想把你钉在卡车上
Makes me want to pin you to that trailer
这样塞缪尔回来时就会发现你
So Samuel can find you when he gets back.
塞缪尔在利用我爸爸的旧文档
Samuel is using my dad's old files
追踪有超能力的人并带他们入伙
to track people down and bring them in.
他卡车里有张山谷的地图
He's got a map of that valley out there,
他在图谋着什么
And he is planning something.
是啊 而且不管是什么
Yeah, and whatever it is...
你都会以大家的名义去破坏它
You're gonna ruin it for everyone.
我不会让你得逞
I'm not gonna let you.
我不会让你打着我的旗号♥破坏它
I'm not gonna let you ruin it for me.
这是目标
我们必须把华生医生
从沼泽巨龙之地的阿卡姆城♥堡♥解救出来
沼泽巨龙
为什么是沼泽巨龙
桑科
一个好的随从必须理解
他主人的想法
我不是你的助随从
大家都知道桑科·潘萨
是伟大的唐吉诃德的随从
唐吉诃德
阿卡姆城♥堡♥位于西班牙领土
柯特·康纳斯和沼泽巨龙
在那一同游泳
我只听说过柯特·康纳斯
柯特·康纳斯
蜥蜴博士
蜘蛛侠的死敌
他住在佛罗里达
佛罗里达过去是老西班牙领土
那有许多短吻鳄
沼泽巨龙
问题轻易解决了
而且阿卡姆城♥堡♥是蝙蝠侠漫画中的避难所
你想去佛罗里达州叫阿卡姆的地方
佛罗里达没有阿卡姆医院
但是有家医院在阿卡姆路
叫里佛戴尔精神病院
里佛戴尔
我们要去佛罗里达吗
你在干什么
你给了这个骑士
纠正一生犯下错误的机会
为此我永远感激你
我 乐意为您效劳
我想我就是你的随从
最勇敢的一个
你的天赋远不只是视声音为颜色
Your gift is more than seeing sound as color
抑或是震裂墙壁
and putting cracks in the wall.
我真正的能力是什么
My true ability, what is it?
你的情感能和音乐合二为一
Your emotions can become one with the music.
你能吸引别人来到你身边
You can bring people to you.
像是海妖的歌♥声
Like a siren's song.
海妖
Siren?
是的 你只管演奏就可以看见
Yeah, just play and you'll see.
集中精神于他
Concentrate on him.
驱使他来找你
Draw him to you.
现在你的机会来了
Now's your chance.
把你的祷告灌注于音乐中
Make your prayers into song.
别害怕
It's all right.
让音乐充满你全身
Let the music fill you up.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
医生说他的感染几天内就会消失
谢谢你帮我找到他
I cannot thank you enough
我无法用言语表达我的感激之情
for getting him in.
对文档记录员而言 此事轻而易举
如果你还想帮助更多同类人
If you ever wanna help more of us,
我希望你能来参观一个地方
there's a place I'd like you to visit.
我们需要一个医生
We could use a doctor...
和海妖
and a siren.
这个会帮助你找到那个地方
This'll help get you there.
找到你自己的方向
我会的 谢谢
I will. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
她与众不同 和我一样
She's different, like me.
不是不同
Not different.
而是特殊
Special.
我一直以为我在这个世界上是孤独的
I always thought I was alone in the world.
我想我 只是有点害怕
I guess I'm... Just a little scared.
我们当中许多人都害怕 朋友
So many of us are, friend.
许多
So many.
但是不会害怕太久
But not for long.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
有消息证实在这架小飞机残骸
Sources confirm the remains found
里发现的遗体
in the the small plane crash
是纽约市参议员内森·佩里
Are that of New York senator Nathan Petrelli.
国家运输安♥全♥局♥承诺对事故
The NTSB is promising a complete and thorough investigation
进行完全彻底的调查
into the crash.
此时 调查人员声称
At this time, investigators are reporting
参议员是飞机的驾驶员
that the senator was the pilot and sole passenger
也是唯一的乘客
of the plane.
你越来越虚弱了
You're getting weak.
除非你能强迫我闭上嘴巴
Otherwise you would've forced my mouth shut.
不要挑衅我 小美女
Don't tempt me, barbie.
告诉你 塞缪尔在图谋着什么
I'm telling you. Samuel's up to something.
他在对我们所有人撒谎
And he's lying to all of you.
不
No.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
你为什么这么确定
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表