剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Why are you so sure?
因为我现在过得很好
Because I'm good now.
这个地方对我来说很棒
This place is good for me.
自从来到这我就没做过任何错事
I haven't done anything wrong since I got here.
约瑟夫帮助我改邪归正
Joseph set me straight.
他向我揭示了我能力中真善的一面
He showed me what was good and true about my ability.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
是照片里塞缪尔旁边的那人
Is that who's in that picture there next to Samuel?
-是的 -塞缪尔的哥哥
- Yeah. - Samuel's brother.
他最初不想让我加入
He didn't want to let me in at first.
塞缪尔说服了他
Samuel convinced him.
莉迪亚说塞缪尔疯了似地
Lydia said that Samuel was obsessed
想扩大这个家庭
with making the family bigger.
你以为他为什么一直带人来
Why do you think that Samuel's bringing in all these people?
闭嘴
Shut up!
-这是我家 小美女 -听我说
- This is my home now, barbie. - Listen to me.
我也不想毁了这里
I don't want to destroy this place.
但如果塞缪尔带人来是别有用心
But if Samuel's bringing people in for a reason,
你不觉得这让大家都有危险吗
don't you think that's gonna put everyone in danger?
你了解我的
You know me.
你真的认为我想毁了你们的家
Do you seriously think I want to destroy your home?
问莉迪亚
Talk to Lydia.
她知道真♥相♥
She knows.
多谢
Thank you.
莉迪亚
Lydia?
克莱尔 你怎么在这里
Claire? What are you doing here?
我刚去了塞缪尔的拖车
I just went into Samuel's trailer.
他有山谷的地图 他在图谋什么
He has a map of the valley. What is he planning?
莉迪亚
Lydia.
你让我去那里的理由是什么
You wanted me to go in there for a reason, why?
你知道真♥相♥
You know something
却不告诉我
And you're not telling me what it is.
以前不是塞缪尔管理这里
Samuel wasn't... he wasn't always in charge.
约瑟夫
Joseph...
他是我们真正的父亲
He was our real father.
他使这里成为了一个家
He made this place a home.
我真想他
I miss him.
我们都很想念他
We all miss him.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他把他杀了 是吧
He killed him, didn't he?
他已经失控了 克莱尔
He's lost his way, Claire.
我替大家担心着
I am scared for all of us.
是啊 我早上醒来的时候还
Yeah, I woke up this morning
不确定要不要留在这
And I wasn't sure about this place.
但这里对你和你女儿来说
But this place is special.
意义重大
For you, and for your daughter.
甚至对道尔
Even Doyle.
唯一不对的地方就是塞缪尔
The only thing wrong with it is Samuel.
你得帮我们
You have to help us.
拜托
Please.
你必须找到能阻止他的人
You have to find someone that can stop him.
我会的
I will.
这里没有宝藏 神探
No buried treasure for you, Nancy Drew.
你在干什么
What were you thinking?
是你让我看着她
You told me to watch her.
可她不是囚犯
She's not a prisoner.
如果她想走 她可以走
If she wants to go, she can go.
不是囚犯
Not a prisoner?
我当然这么觉得了 还让分身男陪着
Sure feels that way with copy boy over here.
你就一点不不烦他么
Don't you ever get sick of him?
要留要走 克莱尔 你自己选
Stay or go, Claire. It's still your choice.
我要走
I'll go.
但你得告诉我约瑟夫的事
After you tell me what happened to Joseph.
埃利 让我们单独说会话
Eli, give us a minute.
是莉迪亚告诉你的
Did Lydia tell you?
是我问她的 她本不想说
No, I asked her, she wouldn't.
是真的吧 你杀了他
It's true, isn't it? You killed him.
我失去理智了
I lost control.
做这种事居然还有借口
Like that is an excuse?
他把我们告发给政♥府♥了
He told me government about us.
你还记得他们吧
You remember them, don't you?
他们引他上钩
They lured him in.
就是那个追杀了我们多年的人
Very same people that have been chasing us for years.
埃米·唐可
Emile Danko.
那个跟你♥爸♥爸一起工作的
Same one who worked alongside your father.
抓了你的那个
The man who imprisoned you, Claire.
你♥爸♥爸拿了指南针 你怎么看
How do you think your father got the compass?
这跟我爸爸无关
This is not about my father, okay?
是关于你的所作所为
This is about what you did.
我所作的真是太可怕了
What I did was awful.
但是约瑟夫让我们陷入危险
Joseph put us all in danger.
我们享受了这么久的自♥由♥
After years of running free.
我不能让他再继续下去
I wasn't about to let him get away with that.
我不能让他剥夺我们的自♥由♥
I wasn't about to let him take that away from us.
所以谋杀就能解决问题吗
So murder was the answer?
你还有所有人应该了解
You, of all people, should understand how far
一个父亲能为保护家庭牺牲一切
a father will go to protect his family.
你♥爸♥爸为了保护你就没有撒谎 骗人
Hasn't your father lied, chead, even killed...
甚至杀人吗
to protect you?
你要在那山谷做什么
What's going on out in that valley?
每一个艺术家都需要画布 克莱尔
Every artist needs his canvas, Claire.
而 伊恩
And Ian...
他是毕加索
Well, Ian is Picasso.
我需要水
I need water.
没问题啊
That can be arranged.
这真美
It's beautiful.
是因为你
It's you.
这是你的杰作
It's who you are.
这确实很美
It is beautiful.
这里是什么
What is this place?
我们的新家
Our new home.
我哥哥会爱它的
My brother would've loved it.
他从不相信这有可能
He never believed it was possible.
他当然也从不信我能使之成真
He certainly never believed I could make it real.
这就是为什么我需要更大的家庭
This is why I need a bigger family,
为了建设未来
to build the future.
这也能成为你的家
This could be your home too, Claire.
我有家
I have a home.
而且我想回去了
And I'd like to go back to it.
当然了
Of course.
但你要记住
But just remember...
你是自♥由♥的
You're free, Claire.
回家后无论发生什么
Whatever happens in your old back home,
这里永远欢迎你
You can always come back to this one.
无论什么时候
Whenever you want.
我知道
I know.
克莱尔 我们需要谈谈
Claire, we need to talk.
打给我
Claire Bear, call me.
克莱尔 是彼得
Claire, hey, it's Peter.
打电♥话♥给我
Um... you need to call me.
有事发生了
Something happened.
有很多事要和你谈
We have a lot to talk about.
你安全 我就放心了
I'm glad you're safe.
你觉得什么会伤害我
From what?
那个游乐场还是你的谎言
Where I came from or this lie?
我知道你拿了指南针
I know you took the compass.
而且我不想还给你
And I'm not giving it back.
我的哥哥 内森 教会了我很多
My brother Nathan taught me a lot.
小时候
He taught me...
他教我滑雪
how to ride a skateboard when I was a kid,
教我钓鱼
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表