剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
那你来干嘛
So why are you here?
我不知道
I don't know.
你回到以前的生活了 特蕾西
You got your life back, Tracy.
那是你的心愿
And that's what you wanted.
不是吗
Isn't it?
总感觉缺点什么似的
It just feels like something's missing.
有些事情需要改变
Something needs to change.
你在政♥府♥工作
Well, you got a job in government.
这是个好的开端
That's a good start.
拜托 梅登才不喜欢帮助别人
Please, Malden isn't about helping people.
-那就辞职 -我做不到
- Then quit. - I can't.
你知道多少人
Do you know how many people
为我这份工作打得头破血流吗
Would kill for my position?
生活是在变化的 特蕾西
Life changes, Tracy.
我们得随之改变
We have to change with it.
也许你再也不能回家了
Maybe you just can't go home again.
也许你得记住自己是谁
Maybe you have to remember who you were
才能琢磨出自己究竟想要什么
To figure out who you want to be.
我得走了
Oh, I got to go.
我和梅登约好了一起吃饭 不能迟到
I have a dinner with Malden and I can't be late.
还是要谢谢你的建议啊
Thanks for the advice though.
随时效劳
Any time.
我无法用言语形容
Oh I can't tell you how great it is
你回来有多好 特蕾西
To have you back, Trace.
我想念你
I missed you.
有人惦记的感觉真好
It's nice to be missed.
还是喜欢喝大都会(一种鸡尾酒)吗
Uh, cosmo still your drink?
请给我一杯大都会
One cosmo please.
看看咱俩
Look at us, huh?
和以前一样
Just like old times.
也许吧
Kind of.
这份工作
This job,
我希望它能更有意义
I want it to be more.
我想制定一个议程
I want to set agendas,
去帮助那些无法自助的人们
Help people who can't help themselves.
太多闲扯了
So much for small talk.
我希望我的工作能
I want a job where I'm making
真正改变人们的生活
A real difference in people's lives.
你不必为了给我留个好印象而这么努力
Trace, you don't have to work so hard to impress me.
你我都明白你的作用
We both know what you bring to the table.
告诉你吧
Tell you what.
我们何不跳过晚餐
Why don't we skip dinner?
直接上楼
Let's go upstairs.
彼此找点乐子
Make each other happy.
就像往日一样
Just like old times.
不好意思失陪一会儿
Will you excuse me for a moment?
当然 别太久啊
Sure. Yeah. don't be long.
上帝啊
Dear god.
给你
There you go.
一切都好吧 宝贝
Everything okay, baby?
不
No.
不 一切都不好
No, everything's not okay.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我不指望你明白
I wouldn't expect you to.
你好
Hello, yes.
请转接刑事案件部
I'd like to speak with someone in the homicide division.
好的 我等着
Yeah. I'll hold.
我一直在找你 怎么了
I've been looking for you. What's the matter?
你有心事
You are thinking about something.
是关于萨缪尔要带回来的
Is it the new people
那些新人吗?
That Samuel's bringing to the family?
你觉得要是乔瑟夫还活着
You think he'd be bringing in more
他还会带这么多回来吗?
If Joseph was alive?
不知道
I don't know.
乔瑟夫是他的兄弟
It was his brother
他有权利为他报仇
And he has a right to his revenge.
就不管对我们剩下的人意味着什么吗
No matter what it means for the rest of us?
我会告诉你意味着什么
I'll tell you what it means.
我是这个家仅剩的
I'm the one who's left to make all the decisions
决策人
For this family.
我才是那个要决定我们未来方向的人
I'm the one that decides which direction we travel.
我们只是随便聊聊而已
We're just talking. That's all.
跟我来
Come with me.
该去找下一个了
Time to find another.
你知道你可以告诉我任何事情的 对吧
You know you can tell me anything, don't you?
当然
Of course.
有人跟你说过对我不满意吗
If anyone tells you they're dissatisfied with me?
你有不满意吗
If you're dissatisfied?
我没有不满意
I'm not dissatisfied.
很好
Good.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你为什么把他显现给我
Why are you showing him to me?
我向你显现你需要看的东西
I show you what you need to see.
我为什么需要看伯奈特
Why would i need to see Bennet?
他退休了
He retired.
他对我们不再感兴趣了
He's no longer interested in us.
他也许改变主意了
He may have changed his mind.
内森看起来很困惑
Nathan seemed very confused.
他想确保我听到了他那个版本的故事
Wanted to make sure I heard his side of the story.
起码来说
It was upsetting
很让人心烦
To say the least.
内森总是过度的情绪化
Well Nathan has always been overly theatrical.
我可以肯定这也是
You know, I'm sure that's why
他总能成为政坛焦点的原因
He's drawn to the spotlight of politics.
他到底说了什么
What exactly did he say?
我觉得跟你讲这个怪怪的
I feel so silly telling you this.
不会的 请讲 他是我儿子
No, please. he's my son.
我想知道
I want to know.
他说凯莉死了
He said that Kelly was dead.
她死的时候 他就在她身边
That he was with her when she died.
我跟他说 "不是 她买♥♥了张机票
I told him "no she bought a ticket
走上飞机 就再没回头"
Got on a plane never looked back."
米莉 对不起
Millie, I am so sorry
他为此打扰你
That he bothered you with this.
内森只是近来有点反常
Nathan--Nathan just hasn't been himself lately.
你知道我一直是多么关心内森
You know how much I've always cared for nathan.
我为他的行为而抱歉
I apologize for his behavior.
没人应该经历两次那样的痛苦
No one should have to go through that pain twice.
我可以坦白地说我已经不在乎了
I can honestly say i don't care anymore.
我只是希望凯莉快乐
I just hope Kelly's happy.
我想那是
I think that's
最好的结束
The closest closure.
能失陪一会儿吗
Would you excuse me just one second?
喂
Hello?
包裹送到了
The package is delivered.
很好
Wonderful.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
有什么要紧事吗
Something important?
-没有没有 -那就好
- Not at all. - Good.
我们说到哪儿了
Where were we?
结束
Closure.
当然
Of course.
为结束干杯
To closure.
为结束
To closure.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表