剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
是内森救了我们
Nathan kept us alive.
我一定会把他找回来的
So I'm gonna find him,
我要把塞拉彻底赶出他的身体
And I'm gonna take Sylar down once and for all.
他有那么多超能力 你要怎么跟他斗
How do you intend to fight him with all the powers he has?
如果我那些超能力都拿走 就不会很难了
Well, it won't be too hard once I take them away.
谢谢你赶过来 雷内
Thanks for coming, Rene.
我能做的当然义不容辞
The least I can do.
拜托 彼得 仔细想想看你到底在干什么
Please, peter, think about what you're doing.
我已经想过了
I have.
我要把内森找回来
I'm gonna go get Nathan back.
要是你发现
What happens when you find out
已经没有"内森"可找回来了怎么办
There's not a Nathan to get back?
那我只能全力以赴地复仇了
I guess I'll just settle for revenge.
-或许我们不该这么做 -什么
- Maybe we shouldn't do this. - What?
我们开车开了21个小时
We've been driving for 21 hours.
我知道 但这主意很不理智
I know. It was a stupid idea.
我们要是在里面遇到贝奇那个疯子怎么办
What if we run into psycho becky in there?
她已经试图杀害过你一次了
She already tried to kill you once.
确切地说 是两次
Twice, actually.
但你会保护我的 是吧
But you'll protect me, won't you?
听着 我是认真的好不好
Look, I'm serious, okay?
你没必要这样做的
You don't have to do this.
现在我仔细想想 觉得我也没必要这么做
And now that I think about it, neither do I.
克莱尔 克莱尔 等等
Claire, Claire, wait.
我来这儿都是为了你
I'm here because of you,
不管发生什么事我都会支持你的
To support you no matter what.
所以你必须这么做
So you have to do this.
是吗
Do I?
我们一路过来只用了一天时间
We've been on the road for a day.
但你此生都在这条路上摸索
But you've been on this road your whole life,
现在它将你指引到了这里
And it's led you here.
所以你至少也该进去看看
So you have to at least check it out.
克莱尔
Claire.
真高兴你来了
So glad you could make it.
我知道这马戏团从外面看有些可怕
I know it can look a little scary from the outside,
但你很快就会习惯的
But you'll get used to it.
给 免费通行票
Here, free passes.
今晚的花费全算我的
The whole night's on me-- everything.
你喜欢马戏团 是吧
You like carnivals, right?
我想是吧
I guess.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过 我们只是随便看看
But, um, we are just looking.
当然了
Of course you are.
不过我不知道到底会看到什么东西
Although I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to be seeing.
其实这里比看起来的普通得多
It's actually more normal than it appears.
只是一些商业性质的表演
This is just the "show", part of the business.
我们得尽量老老实实的赚钱
We need to make money the most honest way we can--
在不同的小镇之间辗转 四处流浪
Going town to town, always on the move,
至少现在是这样
At least for now...
除非我们找到更好的生存方式
Till we find a better, more permanent way to live.
嘿 你们俩喜欢爆米花吗
Hey, you two like popcorn?
谁会不喜欢呢
Who doesn't?
这是世界上最好的爆米花
Well, this is the best popcorn in the world,
我可不是在乱说
And I'm not just saying that.
果然很不错
That is good.
不如这样吧 等你们吃完这些再离开吧
Tell you what, stay until you finish the box.
自己四处走走 见一见我的家人
Walk around on your own. Meet my family.
等你们吃完了 我送你们上车
When you're done, I'll walk you back to your car.
你们就可以回学校了
You girls can go back to school.
可以吗
Fair enough?
好吧
Okay.
一切等你们吃完了再说
Just until you finish the box.
每个纹身都是未来的先兆
Every tattoo, a harbinger of things to come.
我们到底要看看什么
What is it we're suppose to be looking at here?
我不知道 反正爆米花还剩很多呢
I don't know, but I've got plenty left.
你永远无法知道未来
You never know what future will appear
将会在你眼前展现出怎样的景象
Before your very eyes.
每个纹身都是未来的先兆
Every tattoo, a harbinger of things to come.
她赤♥裸♥的皮肤堪比梵高的画布
Her naked skin a canvas to rival van gogh's.
行动起来吧 花一点钱
Step right up. Pay your money.
你永远不知道未来
You never know what future will appear
将会在你眼前展现出怎样的景象
Before your very eyes.
每个纹身都是未来的先兆
Every tattoo, a harbinger of things to come.
她赤♥裸♥的皮肤堪比梵高的画布
Her naked skin a canvas to rival van gogh's.
行动起来吧 花一点钱
Step right up. Pay your money.
你永远不知道未来
You never know what future will appear
将会在你眼前展现出怎样的景象
Before your very eyes.
这个看上去到有点意思
Well, this looks promising.
我们该怎么做
What are we supposed to do?
你先问一个问题 然后握住我的手
You ask a question, and then you take my hand.
然后呢
And then what?
你是算命的吗
You're like a fortune teller?
我会让你看到你需要看到的东西
I show you what you need to see.
就像水晶球那样吗
Like a crystal ball?
差不多吧
Something like that.
来吧 开始吧
Go ahead. Do it.
我应该出现在这里吗
Am I supposed to be here?
肯是有放映机或什么设备 是吧
Must be some kind of projector or something, right?
啥意思 我会去表演马戏吗
What, am I--am I gonna have a circus act?
这不是未来 克莱尔
This isn't the future, Claire.
这是你内心的欲望
This is your desire.
[不死的少女]
Indestructible Girl
走吧 我们离开这里
Come on, let's get out of here.
-嗨 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
这些都是为我准备的吗
Is this all for me?
你不该这么做的
You shouldn't have.
说真的
No, seriously,
你真的真的不该这么做的
You really, really shouldn't have.
听好了 彼得
Listen, peter.
我真的对你很失望
I'm pretty disappointed in you.
你本打算从背后给我一针吧
Your plan was to syringe me in the neck with drugs.
太老套了吧
Wasn't that the old plan?
不过别误会
I mean, don't get me wrong.
还是恭喜你第一次能够成功
Congrats for pulling it off in the first place.
但是居然还想唬我第二次
But fool me twice, you know?
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么
What the hell did you do?
我们的海地朋友
Our Haitian friend...
我复♥制♥了他的超能力
I took his ability...
消除记忆和封锁超能力
Mind-erasing and power-blocking.
现在把我哥哥还给我
Now give me my brother back!
内森早就死了 彼得 我知道的
Nathan's pretty dead, Peter. I should know.
他还在你体内
He's still in you,
我要把他带回来
And I'm gonna get him back.
你想怎么办
What are you gonna do...
把他打出来吗
Beat him out of me?
差不多吧
Something like that.
疼吧 是不是
That hurts, doesn't it?
没有自愈的能力了吧
No healing power.
上帝啊
God!
天啊 你到底想怎么样
Oh, god! what do you want?
我想做个交易
I want to make a deal.
我会放你一马
I'll let up.
我会让你自愈 你把内森给我
I'll let you heal, but you give me Nathan.
你把他的身体和灵魂还给我
You give him back to me, body and soul.
看来这交易对我没啥好处
Sounds like a pretty one-sided deal to me.
就是没有
It is.
所以怎么样
So what's it gonna be?
那你可得多准备点儿钉子了
You're gonna need a lot more nails in that thing.
好吧
That's fine.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表