剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I'm crushing on you.
说话啊
Say something.
克莱尔·伯奈特 格雷琴·伯格
Claire Bennet. Gretchen berg.
请接受普西阿尔法西姐妹会的入会邀请
Please accept this bid to join the Psi Alpha Chi sisterhood.
现在期望奇迹出现有点晚吧
It's getting a little late for Hail Mary passes.
只是你这么认为
Says you.
什么都没有
Nothing.
什么都没有
Nothing.
你好 丽贝卡
Hello, Rabecka.
塞缪尔叔叔 我可是错过了入会晚会呢
I'm missing "bid night," Uncle Samuel.
我肯定她们一个晚上没有你也行的
I'm sure they can carry on without you one night.
我想检查下
I wanted to check on
你对克莱尔·伯奈特做的工作
Your work with Claire Bennet.
我们现在是姐妹了
Well, we sisters now.
就这样
So there's that.
你在全力以赴地孤立她吗
You're doing everything you can to isolate her?
推开所有人 把她推到咱们这边来
Push other people away, push her in our direction?
说实话吗 我觉得我做就是在推来推去
Honestly? I feel like all I do is push.
-为什么不干了 -说起来挺傻的 但我不太
- What made you quit? - sounds stupid, but i kind of
喜欢给橄榄队员加油
Hated the cheerleading part of cheerleading.
一点也不傻
That does not sound stupid at all.
我喜欢乘大巴和义卖♥♥糕饼
I like the bus rides and the bake sales,
也会做最酷的海报 可橄榄球有点儿
And I rocked a mean poster, but football's kind of...
没意义 又很无聊
Pointless and boring.
太对了
Exactly.
这就是你为什么退出了吧
Is that why you got out of the business?
不 我只是
No, I just...
小心
Watch out!
我没看到你离开派对
Hey, I didn't see you leave the party.
看来你还在那儿
I guess you're still there.
而且你还忘了关窗
And you left the windows open.
估计她现在还准备来咱们这儿吧
I don't suppose she's on her way here to us now?
对 目前还不是她
No. It isn't her, not yet.
但我想你的沉埃终于已经落定了
But I think your dust has finally settled.
回学校去吧 丽贝卡
Get back to campus, Rabecca.
咱们大概要搬家了
It's like we're pulling up stakes.
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a killer.
你是绑♥架♥犯和劫车犯
Well, you're a kidnapper and a carjacker,
你搅乱了整个市区的秩序
And you beat up an entire city precinct somehow.
他想把我关起来
He was gonna throw me in a hole.
伤害我 我 除了你没有人相信我
Hurt me...I...nobody believes me except for you.
我根本不认识你 加布里艾尔
I don't even know you, Gabriel.
不
No!
不 不 那不是我的名字
No, no, that isn't my name.
我闭上眼睛 可感觉不是我自己
I close my eyes, but it doesn't feel like me.
不是我
It's not me.
听起来就跟你一样恐怖
Well, it sounds an awful lot like you.
-你是钟表匠 -我知道
- A watchmaker? - yeah, I know.
你的手表 我听到滴答声 可那不可能
Your watch, I heard the ticking, but it can't be.
我知道我不是个杀手
I know I'm not a killer.
你知道的
You know that.
你说的对
You're right.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
既然你不是杀人犯 那么
If you're not a killer, then
你肯定也不会杀我
by definition you won't kill me.
开我的车去你要去的地方吧
Take my car wherever you need to.
不 我需要你 我需要你的帮助
No, I need you. I need your help.
你甚至都不认识我
You don't even know me!
我连我自己都不认识
I don't even know myself.
我连我自己都不认识
I don't even know myself.
自首吧
Turn yourself in.
让警♥察♥查清楚你妈妈到底是怎么回事
Let the police figure out what happened to your mother.
让我弄清楚你是怎么回事
Let me figure out what happened to you.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
让我看到你的双手 马上
I wanna see your hands. now!
照他说的做
Do what he says.
他打算自首了 放下枪 求你了
He's turning himself in. put the guns down, please.
求你们了 放下枪
Please put the guns down.
这是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我也不知道
I don't know.
走吧 快跑
Go. Run!
跑啊
Run!
还说什么人际关系
So much for human connection.
彼得·佩里
Peter Petrelli?
阿宽
Hiro.
阿宽
Hiro!
没事的 老兄
It's okay, brother.
这里很安全
You're safe here.
这里到底是哪里
Where exactly is here?
家
Home.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表