剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
有许多方式可以用来诠释我们脆弱的一生
There are many ways to define our fragile existence.
也有许多方法去赋予生命以意义
And many ways to give it meaning.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 内森
I love you, Nathan.
但是 记忆才是让这一切
But it is our memories that shape its purpose
真实存在的根源
and give it context.
中村 你病的很厉害
Hiro, you're very sick.
脑癌 我没救了
Brain tumor. I'm dying.
在我们往昔各种各样的回忆中
A private assortment of images,
恐惧 爱以及悔恨
fears, loves, regrets.
我们独自在其间做出选择
We alone choose the importance of each.
中村 你感觉如何
How do you feel, Hiro?
我必须拯救华生
开始传送 斯科迪...
每次只能选择用一种记忆
Building our own unique histories
去创建自己的历史
one memory at a time.
你都做了些什么
What have you done?
是你把大提琴送去我家的吗
Did you send a cello to my apartment?
大提琴吗 没有
Cello, no.
期待着我们所选择的记忆
Hoping that ones we choose to remember
不会背叛或者欺骗我们
don't betray or trap us.
它们不是邪恶的力量 艾玛
They are no bad powers, Emma.
你可以学会使用你的能力
You will learn to use your powers
去为世界造福
to do good things in the world.
你在哪里学的缝合
Where'd you learn how to do that?
医学院 后来不念了
Medical school. I dropped out.
你打算重返学校吗
Are you gonna go back to school?
将来成为医生
Go be a doctor?
然而生命的残酷与讽刺就在于
For it is the cruel irony of life
寻找光明的道路注定是黑暗的
that we are destined to hold the dark with the light.
善良与邪恶形影不离
The good with the evil.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
我依旧是你哥哥
I'm still your brother.
我需要你去找回一些文件
I need you to start by retrieving some files
它被放在一个名叫诺亚·伯奈特的家里
From the apartment of a Mr. Noah Bennett.
你们想干什么
What do you want?
我们不想伤害任何人
We don't want anyone to get hurt.
我们只是来取我们需要的东西
So we'll just take what we came for,
然后我们就转身走人
and we will be on our way.
这就是我们人类区别于其他物种的特征
This is what separates us, makes us human.
-他们走了 -同时也带走了你的文件
- Gone. - So are your files.
归根结底 我们又该把持哪些底线
And in the end, what we must fight to hold on to.
这东西哪来的
Where'd you get that?
从我爸那儿偷来的
I stole it from my dad.
我们大老远的就是为了来到这个嘉年华吗
We came all this way to go to a carnival?
克莱尔
Claire.
很高兴你还是来了
So glad you could make it.
我觉得是时候做一些心灵探索了
I think it's time for some soul-searching.
欢迎你来小住几天体验一下这里的生活
And you're welcome to stay a few days and do just that.
我想留下来
I'm gonna stay.
小住几天
Just for a couple days.
我觉得她不会如你所愿
I'm not sure she's gonna serve a purpose for you.
她不是我的目标
It's not her I'm after.
第十二章 岩石之上
纹身女郎
分身男
别介意艾尔 他没有恶意
Don't worry about Eli, he's harmless.
他死盯着我能有三次了
I've caught him staring at me, like, three times.
可能是因为你是新来的
It's that you're new.
大家都在谈论你
Everybody's talking.
我不介意谈论我
Talking's okay with me.
死盯着我 我可有点受不了
Staring? Not so much.
吃早饭了吗
You have breakfast yet?
是的 我吃的蓝莓煎饼
Yes, I had the blueberry pancakes,
真是太好吃了
and they were amazing.
我正要去给萨缪尔送些去
I'm taking some to Samuel now.
他在自己拖车里呢
He is in his trailer.
不如你去送早餐给他 如何
You know...how about you take them to him?
帮你加些分数
Score some points.
虽然不是你分内事
Not that you need to,
你知道 他爱死可梅夫人的煎饼了
but he does love Mrs. Comey's pancakes.
好的 没问题
Okay, sure.
谢了 克莱尔
Thank you, Claire.
别客气
No problem.
但愿你带了足够的糖浆来
Hope you brought extra syrup.
你怎么知道我送来了煎饼
How'd you know I had pancakes?
还以为你是莉迪亚
I thought you were Lydia.
太感谢你送早餐来了
That's so very nice of you.
那边的盒子很像是
That box in there looks a lot like the one
我爸以前工作的造纸厂里的
from the paper company my dad used to work for.
正如你想的那样
As you may have guessed...
你父亲和我之间有一些你不了解的渊源
Your father and I have shared more history than you know.
那么 你可以跟我讲一讲
Well, you can always fill me in.
未来有着无限的可能
I'm not interested in the past, Claire.
我对过去不感兴趣
Not when the future holds such infinite possibilities.
你是在谈论咱们的家园吗
The homeland you were talking about?
是的 我们的目标就要实现了
Yeah. And we're almost there.
我非常希望你能留下
And I'd love nothing more than for you to stay
看到我们硕果累累的那一天
and watch that come to fruition.
正像我说的 周一我必须返校的
Well, like I said, I do have to get back to class on monday.
好吧 那是你的损失了
Okay. Your loss.
我看起来咋样
How do I look?
我要进城去
I'm going to the city.
那你看起来真是很
Then you look very, uh...
-城里人 -好的
- Urban. - Good.
因为我要个给别人留下好印象
Cause I need to make a positive impression.
我要去找那个人
I'm going to get someone--
那个组建大家庭计划所必须的人
Someone essential for the plan coming together.
那个可以帮助我们建立自♥由♥家园的人
Someone that can help us build a place where we can be free.
自♥由♥便是在约束中奋起
Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you.
听起来很深刻
Sounds deep.
萨特说的 大学里学的
Sartre. College.
我一直觉得自♥由♥
I always thought freedom was just another word
是'一无所有'的代名词
for nothing left to lose.
那也对
That too.
你会看到的 克莱尔
You'll see, Claire.
我们将不再奔波
We'll stop running
找到一片永久居住的乐土
and find a permanent place to live,
一片正常的地方
An ordinary place.
那时 你可能就会想留下了
Then...you might even want to stay.
或者离开
Or go.
那是你的选择
It's your choice.
那么她是可以随便离开的
So she's free to go?
只要我还活着就不行
Not in my lifetime.
你可得把她看好了
You make sure of that.
日本 东京
好市民
我是来自恒星飞船公♥司♥的一位谦逊的骑士
我在寻找我的第一长官 桑科·潘萨
豆酱面 加豆酱还是加盐
我不需要食物
我需要传送到桑科·潘萨那里
他是我的挚友
我不卖♥♥挚友
我只卖♥♥面条
豆酱面
加豆酱
还是加盐
放手啊 来人啊 救命
救命啊
绝地武士的工作永无止境
放开这位夫人
否则尝尝我光剑的滋味
只需要
一刀
您的提包
我的情人
情人
卡布里卡的居民们
你们被拯救了
太空堡垒被打倒了
放下菜刀
警♥察♥
至少
你可以直接将我
送到我可信赖的挚友身旁
放下菜刀
放下
等等
我必须找到我的挚友
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表