剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
那你是怎么打算的呢
and what is that?
巨变
Change.
我们已经足够强大 可以出现在世人面前
We're strong enough to show ourselves,
得到我们应得的
Take what's right fully ours.
你没有权利占有任何东西
You don't have the right to take anything.
我们当然有权利
Of course we do.
我们应受尊崇和敬仰
We deserve admiration, respect.
你打算通过伤害别人来达到目的吗
And you intend to hurt people to get it?
你想让我怎么办
What would you have me do...
继续苟活着 在这马戏团里
Continue with this life... Live in a carnival?
为什么不 你在这已经快乐地生活很多年了
Why not? You've lived here happily for years.
蹉跎的时光 郁郁不得志
wasted years, unfulfilled years.
我应该得到更多
I could've been so much more.
你了解我吗
You know about me?
你知道那卷胶片吗
About the film?
你知道我有多强大吗
Do you know how powerful I can really be...
如果我把他们都聚集起来的话
If I brought them all here?
我哥哥说我可以移山动市
My brother said I could move mountains, cities.
我还在想 真的吗
I wonder. Is it true?
我能改变世界吗
Can I change the world?
我希望我们永远不要知道答案
I hope to god we never find out.
这世界怎么得罪你了
What did the world ever do to you?
应该更礼遇我
Should've treated me better.
不要这样干 求你了
don't do this, please.
塞缪尔
Samuel.
伯奈特的女儿离开了镜屋
The Bennet girl left the house of mirrors.
好吧 我正好需要同她谈谈
Well, I'll just have to have a word with her.
是时候召集大家了
It's time to gather the family.
告诉他们收拾东西
Tell them to pack up.
我们要去更大更好的地方去
We're moving on to bigger and better things.
告诉他们我们将要进行一场最伟大的表演
Tell them it's gonna be the greatest show we've ever done.
你帮了很大的忙 劳伦
You've been quite helpful, Lauren.
埃利 你和你的伙伴们看好她
Eli, you and your friends take care of her, would you?
谢谢
Thanks.
你要干嘛
What are you gonna do?
我要做个了结
I'm gonna end this.
彼得 我不能让内森再活过来
I can't bring Nathan back, peter.
但我可以使劲全力挥动这锤子
But I can sure as hell swing a sledgehammer.
抱歉让你经历这些 克莱尔
I'm sorry to put you through that, Claire,
但我希望 这些惨痛的事件发生之后
But I hope through this painful experience
你可以看清事实真♥相♥
You can finally see the truth.
是啊
Yeah.
你是对的 塞缪尔
You were right, Samuel.
我爸爸是个坏人
My dad is a bad guy.
我们是同一战线的
I belong with you.
你是我的英雄
You're my hero.
这就是你想听到的 是吗
That's what you want to hear, right?
你做这一切就是为了这个
That's what this is all about.
为什么你不让我看看
Why didn't you show me the memory my dad has
我爸爸射击莉迪亚的记忆
Of shooting Lydia?
还是这不在你计划之内?
Or was that just not on the program?
也许昨晚不是他开的枪
Maybe he didn't pull the trigger last night.
但这能抹杀他之前做过的那些错事吗
But does that negate all the times that he has?
你♥爸♥爸 直到今天 还在对你撒谎
Your father, to this day, lies to you,
尽管你是他的宝贝女儿
Deceives even you, his darling daughter,
他还是不能相信我们这种人
Because he can't trust any of us.
你真的以为我会背叛他吗
You actually thought that I would turn on him?
你就是无法明白 是吧
You just don't understand, do you, huh?
也许是因为从来没有人真心爱过你
Maybe it was 'cause no one ever really loved you.
你称这些人为家人 但他们不是
You call these people your family, but they're not.
他们怕你
They fear you.
把我爸爸交出来 我们要走了
Give me my dad, and we're leaving.
不行 抱歉
No, sorry.
你对我来说太重要了 克莱尔
You're too important to me, Claire,
尤其是现在一切即将发生改变之前
Especially now when everything's ready to change.
怎么回事 大家都要去哪
What's going on? Where's everyone going?
我跟一个新朋友说起我自己
I was talking to a new friend about who I am,
我将要成为怎样的人 可是她看我的眼神
What I can be, and the way she looked at me,
充满了恐惧
She was so afraid.
我还要再多看一千次那种眼神
I want to see that look again a thousand times over.
你到底什么意思
Meaning what?
重头戏要开始了
It's time for our biggest show ever.
我们将不再躲藏
No more hiding in the shadows.
是时候出现在世人面前了 坚强点
It's time to show ourselves, be strong.
我们要去纽约
We're going to New York city,
把这整个地方带去中♥央♥公园
Bring the whole place to central park.
然后向人们展示我们有多强大
Then we'll show them how powerful we are.
你不能这样
You can't do that.
可能会有人不幸丧命
Some lives will, unfortunately, be lost.
但他们会学会害怕我们 尊重我们
But they'll learn to fear us, respect us.
这是我们一直渴望的
It's what we've always wanted.
我从没渴望过这个
I have never wanted that.
克莱尔 你将继承这个新世界
Claire, you will inherit this new world.
这是给你的遗产
It's your legacy.
我死了以后你也会一直记得我所做的一切
And you will remind them what I've done long after I've gone.
所以我才这么需要你
That's why it's so important
成为我们家庭的一员
For you to be a part of our family.
你简直丧心病狂
You are desperate...
可是你太渺小了
And you're small.
我永远不会成为你的家庭成员
I will never be a part of your family.
你说话的口气跟你父亲一样
You sound just like your father.
我真希望我能说服你
I had so hoped to convince you.
也许你最终会改变想法
Maybe in time you'll change your mind.
痴心妄想
Don't hold your breath.
好吧
Right.
你♥爸♥爸在装纪念品的拖车里
Your father's back in the souvenir trailer.
我和那个政♥府♥女官员出了点问题
I had a little trouble with the government lady...
玩了点猫鼠游戏 但是老鼠逃走了
Playing some cat and mouse, but the mouse got away.
-你想让我去找她吗 -不值得
- Do you want me to go find her? - Not worth it.
-一切都好吗 -都会好起来的
- Everything okay? - It will be.
克莱尔·伯奈特需要点时间考虑我的提议
Claire Bennet needs some time to think about my offer.
我就给她这个机会
I'm gonna give her that opportunity.
克莱尔
Claire.
我要解释你看见的那些事情
I want to explain what you saw.
等会再说
We'll talk about it later.
怎么回事
What is that?
现在 我准备好要去...
Now I'm ready to go...
纽约了
New york city.
听起来很有趣
Sounds fun.
会很有趣的
It will be.
恐怕你要迟点和我们会合了
I'm afraid you'll have to join us later.
还有点小事需要你去解决
There's some loose ends to attend to.
莉迪亚死前曾经提到
Before Lydia died, she spoke of people
有人会阻止我们的计划
Who want to interfere with our plans.
我要你去阻止他们
I'll need you to stop them...
永远的
Permanently.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
今天不是我的生日
It's not my birthday.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我看你那本损坏了 而...
You just wore out your other copy, and...
而我恰好发现这本 无意中找到的
And I saw that one, digging around.
[地球支柱]
我要谢谢你
I appreciate you...
对我这么耐心
Being patient with me,
让我能保持冷静
Keeping me sane.
你太客气了 彼得
That's very kind of you, Peter.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你想听听我脑海里奇怪的想法吗
You want to know something weird?
每次你拿起那个东西
Every time you pick that thing up,
我都觉得你要用那个狠狠地打我
I think you're gonna hit me with it really hard.
确实很奇怪
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表