剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
《英雄》 前情提要
previously on Heroes
劳伦 见到你很高兴
Lauren, it's great to see you.
晚饭好了 各位
Dinner's ready, everyone.
-你带了个对象 -不是
- You brought a date? - No.
你们俩又是怎么认识的呢
How did the two of you meet?
劳伦和我曾在普瑞马特公♥司♥共事
Lauren and I use to work together at Primatech.
她绝对是个对象
She is so a date.
我已经死了
I'm dead.
他知道 你知道
He knows it. You know it.
你为何不告诉我们原因
Why don't you tell us why?
但对整个世界而言
As far as the world is concerned,
内森还活着
Nathan is still alive.
但我不是自己了
Yeah, but I'm not me.
那些是你的记忆
They're your memories.
他的精神和意志在为家人而战
His spirit and his mind are fighting for his family.
我会找到他
I'm gonna find him,
会把他带回来 妈妈
And I'm gonna bring him back, mom.
结束了
It's over.
再也不可能了
It isn't possible anymore.
我会找到办法的
I'll find a way.
也许我就是不该有正常的生活
Maybe I'm just not supposed to have a normal life.
听起来好像你放弃了
It sounds like you're giving up.
我想知道这个指向哪里
I want to find out where this leads.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get that?
从我爸那偷来的
I stole it from my dad.
你得带我回到过去 我要知道真♥相♥
You need to take me back. I need to know the truth.
你弟弟的能力可以千倍增长
Your brother's powers could increase a thousandfold.
我毕生的工作就是让他不为人知
It's been my life's work to keep him in the dark.
你骗了我多久
How long have you been lying to me, huh?
你得受到控制
You had to be controlled.
你有使世界生灵涂炭的能力
You have the power to kill millions.
你背叛了我
You have betrayed me.
第11章 "第五阶段"
所罗门兄弟马戏团
我知道真♥相♥了 塞缪尔
I know the truth, Samuel.
但我有女儿要照顾
But I have a daughter to look after,
所以我会为你保密
So your secret is safe with me.
你要见我吗 塞缪尔
You wanted to see me, Samuel?
我不知道为何要读这些
I don't know why I bother reading these
全是些糟透了的新闻
Nothing but god-awful news...
到处都这样
Everywhere.
让人疑惑 不是吗
Makes one wonder, doesn't it?
疑惑什么
About what?
我们的谦卑地位
The nature of our lowly existence.
人们想相信到处都有希望
People want to believe there's hope everywhere,
但看到这些新闻
But then you read this.
实在让人怀疑我们是否
It makes you wonder if we're not destined
注定将是人类的最后一代
To be the last generation of our species.
如果是这样 我们该如何阻止呢
And if that's so, how can we stop that from happening?
我没想这么多
I don't really give it much thought.
那你真该想想了
Well, you really should.
你在这个家庭长大
You grew up in this family.
你一直是忠诚可信的一员
You've been a loyal and trusted member your whole life.
因此我想请你帮忙
That's why I want to ask a favor.
埃德加走了
With Edgar gone,
你愿意做我的得力助手吗
Will you do me the honor of being my right-hand man?
还是我该说 得力助手们
Or should I say men?
荣幸之极
The honor would be all mine.
很好 首先我需要
Good, cause I need you to start
你去诺亚·伯奈特先生的公♥寓♥
By retrieving some files from the apartment
取回一些文件
Of a Mr. Noah Bennet.
在标有 普瑞马特公♥司♥ 的盒子里
They'll be in a box marked "Primatech."
我该把这个给谁
Who should I give this to?
需要我的朋友们帮忙吗
Do I get to use my friends?
我想他们会各展所长的
I think they will lend themselves very nicely to the job.
晚上好 伯奈特先生
Evening, Mr. Bennet.
你好 吉尔莫女士
Hello, Ms. Gilmore.
请进
Come on in.
其实
You know, um...
我去接你很容易的
I easily could have picked you up.
你住得离影院很近
You do live closer to the theater.
我约你的 应该我来接你
I asked you out. Seems only fair I pick you up.
让你不高兴了吗
Are you uncomfortable with that?
不 一点没有
No, no, no, not at all.
只是
It's just...
我好久没约会了
It's been a long time since I've dated.
我几乎忽略了"性解放"这类的事
You know, I kind of, uh, skipped right over the sexual revolution.
谁谈性了
Who said anything about sex?
这些是什么
What's all that?
是那个坏家伙的
Oh, that's the bad guy's.
我不知道
I think. I don't know.
自从普瑞马特公♥司♥把它们收藏起来后
It's been hard to wrangle resources
就很难判定来源了
Since Primatech folded.
指南针
Mm-hmm. "Compass"?
这看起来像是神秘事件中的重要线索
That seems to be the key component in the mystery
足以让人招来杀身之祸了
Enough for them to kill for.
我发现了两个 来看看
I've come across two of them. Here, have a look.
以前在这的
It was right here.
也许你放到其它地方了
Maybe you put it someplace else.
没有
No.
克莱尔
Claire.
-她拿走了吗 -她昨晚在这里
- She took it? - When she was here last night.
见鬼
Damn it.
语♥音♥信箱
Voice mail.
克莱尔 我知道你拿了指南针
Claire it's me. I know you took the compass.
不管你在做什么 拜托 停下来
Whatever you're doing right now, please just stop.
这比你想的要危险得多
This is much more dangerous than you know.
马上回电
Call me right away.
我猜
Let me guess
今晚我们不去看电影了
We're not gonna go to the movies tonight.
把她的电♥话♥号♥码给我
Give me her number.
在中情局工作有点好处
Working for the CIA has a few benefits,
比如可以对恐♥怖♥分♥子♥实施水刑
Like waterboarding terrorists and
还有好吃的面包
Pretty decent bagels
还可以追踪电♥话♥号♥码
And the ability to triangulate cell-phone calls.
-号♥码多少 -703-555-0187
- What is it? - 703-555-0187.
我们找到信♥号♥♥塔所在地
When we get the cell-tower locations,
就可以用谷歌♥地图
We can hop on Google Maps
知道她大致要去哪
And get a general sense of where she's headed.
谢谢
Thank you.
我欠你一次
I owe you.
没事的 诺亚 我们会找到她的
It'll be okay, Noah. We'll find her.
我们会的
We will.
我们是最早进去的
We gotta be the first ones in.
老兄 慢点
Dude, wait up!
我们大老远地跑来就找到个马戏团吗
We came all this way to go to a carnival?
我想是的
I guess so.
指南针直指这里
The compass is locked right onto it.
我总说我自己该加入怪胎展
I always said I belonged in a freak show.
可没想到还真成真了
I just never took it so literally.
我知道你来这里想干什么
I know why you're here.
很好
Good.
那就免得我多费口舌了
Then you'll save me from the long-winded windup.
彼得 悲伤分为五个层次
Peter, there are five stages of grief.
你不能再否认已经发生的事了
You need to leap over denial phase
而应该接受这一切
And get right into the acceptance of this whole thing.
他没有死 妈妈
He's not dead, mom.
宝贝 内森几个月前就死了
Sweetheart, Nathan died months ago,
尽管我很不想承认也不行
Despite my own grand gestures of denial.
不 他还在塞拉的体内
No, he's in there, in Sylar.
你觉得我们为什么还可以活着站在着儿
Why do you think we're still standing?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表