剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
我要消除你的一切
I'll just take away everything that's you
直到只剩下内森为止
Until Nathan is the only one left.
我倒是很想看看你怎么做到
I would love to see you try.
加油啊内森 我知道你在那里
Come on, Nathan, I know you're in there.
来啊 弄死我啊
Go ahead. Kill me.
加油啊 我自己做不到的
Come on, I can't do this alone.
求你了
Please.
彼得
Pete.
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
她说能看到你的愿望是什么意思
What did she mean about seeing your desires?
不知道
No idea.
你的秘密愿望是想要当马戏团演员吗
Do you have some secret desire to be a circus performer?
我可不这么想
Not that I know of.
这地方开始给我灌输这种想法
Well, this place is starting to give me the willies,
所以我们也许就应该...
So maybe we should just--
但是这一切挺棒的
It's kind of amazing, though.
我是说 这些人找到了一条出路
I mean, these people have all figured out a way
去使用他们的超能力
To use their abilities.
他们骗人为生 克莱尔
They're conning people, Claire.
但是他们至少能在公开场合生活
At least they're living out in the open.
在这些奇奇怪怪的表演里
In a freak show.
我还能想到更糟的
Look, I can think of worse things.
试试被政♥府♥的人追杀吧
Try having the government hunt you down.
也许我能演个每晚被腰斩的女孩
Maybe I can be the girl who gets sawed in half every night.
现在有些动心了吧
Now, that's something to aspire to.
是啊
Yeah.
再给我三个球
Give me three more balls.
我想要那个大的老虎玩具
I'm going for that big stuffed tiger.
那不公平 你已经投过了
That's not fair. You've had your turn.
看着学着吧 小姐
Watch and learn, missy.
我可是在青年赛里当了3年的投手 哥们儿
Three years pitching in the minors, dude.
我会让你破产的
I'm gonna clean you out.
就差一点
Ouch!
这球半路就掉下来了
Hey, that ball was headed right down the middle.
你干了什么
What the hell did you do?
我可没在青年赛投过3年
I'm not the one that pitched in the minors for three years.
再赌一次
Double or nothing.
好的 你的钱你做主 哥们儿
All right, it's your money, man.
他怎么做到的
How's he doing it?
看他的右手
Watch his right hand.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了 小姑娘 到你了
All right, little lady, your turn.
所以这家伙是混♥蛋♥
So that guy was a jerk,
但是他还是没权利让球转向
But it doesn't give him the right to rip them off.
真棒
Right!
祝贺你
Congratulations
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
好的 下一个是谁 来吧
All right, who's next? Let’s go.
来吧 3个球1块钱
Come on, three balls for one dollar.
看起来我们时间到了
Looks like our time is up.
来吧 那个小姑娘刚刚赢走大奖
Come on, the little girl just won the grand prize.
女士们 晚上好
Evening, ladies.
希望你们喜欢你们的所见所闻
Hope you liked what you saw.
还好了
Not really
如果你们感兴趣
If you're interested
我可以带你们到我们生活的后台看看
I can show you backstage where we all live.
-我们愿意去 -不用了谢谢
- We'd love to. - No thanks.
热烈欢迎加入我们
You are more than welcome to join us.
我们这里不排斥任何人
We don't exclude anyone here
快来吧 就是现在 我们开始
Come on, step right now! Here we go.
整个南俄亥俄州
All of southern Ohio
太好了 大海捞针
That's great, needle in a haystack.
难以置信 我们在整理
Hard to believe we bagged and tagged
这里每一张谷歌♥地图
Every one of these google.
你在那里只会一无所获的
You are not gonna find any leads in these.
我们永远无法找到嘉年华
Carnival's a nest we never came accross.
我试着参考下这些
I'm gonna try across-referencing these
中♥央♥情报局的数据 看能有什么发现
With the CIA database, see what I can find there.
算了 诺亚 女孩们都骗过自己的父亲
Let it go, Noah. Girls lied to their fathers.
你不是唯一一个
You're not the only one.
我活该
I deserve it.
有其父必有其女
Like father, like daughter.
谎言是我们工作所需要的
Lying is a stock in trade in our line of work.
而且要隐瞒真♥相♥
And you rip what you saw.
好吧 很好
All right, fine
你想翻旧账是吧 这样好了
You want to wallow, how about that.
说吧
Unload.
我让每个人都离我而去
I've driven every one away
因为我过分的控制欲
With my suffer cating need for contorl.
得了 所有人
Come on. Everyone?
桑德拉 克莱尔
Sandra, Claire...
还有你
You.
-我 -没错
-Me? - Yes.
你
You
这不错啊
This ought to be good.
劳伦 我们之间
Laurie, we...
曾经有过一段
Had something together.
什么意思 我们彼此爱慕吗
What, a primary attached?
我确实觉得你不错
I definitely thought you were cute
但我们从未对彼此有过感觉
But we never had feelings for each other.
事实上 我们有过
We did, actually.
没有啊
No, we didn't.
我们连续六个月每周两次在一起吃早饭
We had breakfast twice a week for almost six months,
还有
And...
我们无所不谈
We talked about everything.
我想要是真的 我会记得的
Well, I think I would remember that.
但你的记忆被清除了
Not if you had your memory erased
-你把我的记忆清除了 -不
- You had my memory erased? - No.
是你自己做的
You did it yourself.
在开始前就结束了
It was over before it began.
我们都知道结果会很不好
We both know it was gonna end badly,
你选择了更高尚的做法
And you chose the high road.
我让海地人抹去了自己的记忆
I haitianed myself.
我不想以这样的方式告诉你的
This isn't the way I want to tell you...
但你应该知道真♥相♥
But you deserved to know the truth.
那现在怎样
And what this now...
现在你单身了 自♥由♥了
Now you're single, playing the field.
你觉得可以旧情复燃了吗
And you thought that, you could reorganise the flame?
伯奈特先生吗
Mr. Bennet?
你是哪位
Who wants to know?
我叫伊莱 是个特使
Name's Eli. Uh, I'm an emissary.
哪里来的特使
An emissary from where
所罗门兄弟嘉年华
Sullivan Bros. Carnival.
我可以进去吗
You mind if I, uh, come in?
我觉得你还是站在外面的好
I'd rather you stay where you are.
怎么了
Now, now..
你怎么这么没礼貌
Where are your manners?
你们想要什么
What do you want?
你有一件我们想要的东西
Something you have, and we want.
我们不想伤害任何人
We don't want anyone to get hurt.
我们只要拿到我们要的东西
So we'll just take what we came for,
然后就会离开
And we will be on our way.
到洗手间去
Bathroom!
-他是个复♥制♥者 -我知道
- He's a multiplier. - I know.
你可真是有备无患
Okay, that's what I call "being prepared".
只有一个是主体
One of them is a prime.
只要击中他 就能解决别的了
We shoot him we get rid of the rest.
要花上很久才能确定主体
It will took us weeks to find the one in tul.
有什么计划吗
So what's the plan here?
朝所有的开枪 然后祈求好运
Shoot them all and hope for the best.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表